What's new

Kamal Haasan demands ‘referendum’ in Kashmir, terms Pakistan Occupied Kashmir as ‘Azad Kashmir’

Last edited:
Only India stipulated that.
You people are so stupid that you belive in your own nonsense.

Also, India promised a plebicide in the treaty they signed with the Maharaja. Legally they are obligated to hold one. This has nothing to do with Pakisan or the UN.

Again, India is the only one who has the power to end it, but they have 800 years of pent up frustration they want to take out on poor defenseless people of Kashmir.

No plebiscite was ever guaranteed until the Pakistanis withdrew both their official soldiers and tribal irregulars from the entirety of Jammu & Kashmir (including the third that you still have).

And the UN Resolution clearly states that only after Pakistan withdraws all soldiers and tribesmen, ceases providing any material support to them, and hostilities can be confirmed as ended (all of this to India's satisfaction); will India begin a withdrawal of its own forces to the minimum force levels necessary for law and order - with the goal of holding a plebiscite.

You literally satisfied none of these conditions, and then on top of that went on to engage in demographic change, and now you shamelessly call for plebiscites in the Indian part of Jammu & Kashmir.

As if all this wasn't enough, any last chance of a Plebiscite died at Shimla.

So stop being dishonest. And as far as the 800 year jibe is concerned, when India releases pent up frustration, your country breaks in half and 93,000 troops surrender along with their commanding officer.

dont go in circles, listen to what Shabbir Ahmed , Chennai based Journalist with Times Now (who is fluent in Tamil) has to say
so your saying Iam not fluent? Lol I don't need third opinion what I hearing directly. his word in tamil and his letter matches. so I don''t need third opinion

when Indians were paying homage to dead CRPF personnel, Tamil took the opportunity to honour their LTTE martyrs

in Bangalore
DznpndgVAAEinv3.jpg

Tamilnadu Police

DzmQUTuX4AEu5aV.jpg

Dzh9IA6U8AAFu7P.jpg

MNM retraction too late, damage already done ..
T
they are different people. who need seprate home.

Who the eff cares if he is hindu or brahmin or dalit. He speaks the truth its time to lynch the Mfer!!
This India anyboby can talk shit,not other country you will find only bullet ridden body for any objection

This India anyboby can talk shit,not other country you will find only bullet ridden body for any objection

Great now you can jackoff and sleep peacefully!! You have defended indian integrity and you will be paid handsomely.

Great now you can jackoff and sleep peacefully!! You have defended indian integrity and you will be paid handsomely.
Yes my employer paying me good money with lovely office

It's sad that when an Indian politician acts mature and counts Kashmir issue as a dispute, and asks for UN resolutions to be implemented, he is accused of doing Pakistan's bidding. Seems like no Indian is even willing to accept that Jammu and Kashmir is a disputed Territory. Yet, they sit in all seriousness and expect Pakistan and Kashmiris not to say a word.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom