What's new

Kamal Haasan demands ‘referendum’ in Kashmir, terms Pakistan Occupied Kashmir as ‘Azad Kashmir’

You are telling half truths, this bit about Pakistanis having to withdraw their troops have been answered. UN resolution of 1952 changes or modifies this condition.

It is not only India that gets to have troops in Kashmir region, but Pakistan gets to have troops on their side as well!

Regards.
United Nations Security Council Resolution 98
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigation Jump to search
UN Security Council
Resolution 98
Date
December 23 1952
Meeting no. 611
Code S/2883 (Document)
Subject The India-Pakistan Question
Voting summary
9 voted for
None voted against
1 abstained

1 present not voting
Result Adopted
Security Council composition
Permanent members

• 23px-Flag_of_the_Republic_of_China.svg.png
    China
  • 23px-Flag_of_France_%281794%E2%80%931815%2C_1830%E2%80%931958%29.svg.png
    France
  • 23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
    United Kingdom
  • 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States_%281912-1959%29.svg.png
    United States
  • 23px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union_%281924%E2%80%931955%29.svg.png
    Soviet Union
Non-permanent members
United Nations Security Council Resolution 98, adopted on December 23, 1952, urged the Governments of India and Pakistan to enter into immediate negotiations under the auspices of the United Nations Representative for India and Pakistan in order to reach an agreement on the specific number of troops to remain of each side of the cease-fire line at the end of the previously established period of demilitarization. As proposed by the UN Representative this number was to be between 6000 Azad forces and 3500 Gilgit and northern scouts on the Pakistani side and 18000 Indian forces and 6000 local state forces on the Indian side.[1] The resolution then thanked the UN Representative for his efforts, requested the Governments of India and Pakistan report to the Council no later than 30 days after the adoption of this resolution and asked the UN Representative to keep the Council informed of any progress.

The resolution was adopted by nine votes to none. The Soviet Union abstained and Pakistan did not participate in the voting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_98

@waz @Horus @The Eagle @AgNoStiC MuSliM

I need your help here, because Indians keep harping on this "Pakistan need to remove troops from Kashmir region before Plebiscite to happen."

Actually that is all wrong.

You Indians keep parroting that argument that Pakistan needs to remove it's troops. That is all wrong.

Had that been the case UN would have favored India in the dispute and shown support for India's narrative on the Kashmir dispute, but that is not the case.

In fact UN does not accept India's narrative but is rather vehemently against it.

This has already been addressed by others like milspec, here: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/india-terms-oic-resolution-on-kashmir-completely-unacceptable.378920/ and here: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/kashmir-plebiscite-and-un-security-council-resolution.215581/

In fact UN does not accept India's narrative but is rather vehemently against it.

The UN doesn't even waste its time with Kashmir anymore. Every time you folks try to internationalize it or bring in third parties, you're told to resolve the matter bilaterally.

This has already been addressed by others like milspec, here: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/india-terms-oic-resolution-on-kashmir-completely-unacceptable.378920/ and here: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/kashmir-plebiscite-and-un-security-council-resolution.215581/

The UN doesn't even waste its time with Kashmir anymore. Every time you folks try to internationalize it or bring in third parties, you're told to resolve the matter bilaterally.
Nice try idiot, instead of addressing my arguments head on, you then quote someone else.

My UNSC resolution from 1952, answers the part of Pakistan having to remove troops which is incorrect.

You are telling lies and half-truths.
@AgNoStiC MuSliM has answered this by saying subsequent UNSC resolution has modified this demand, by using the 1952 UNSC resolution.

Nice try though.

No for a fool like you who only has less than 25 posts.

You are an idiot. If India was correct in its narrative, the UNSC would have supported resolutions in India's favor.

That is not the case, in fact UNSC rejects India's narrative on Kashmir.

UNSC calls Kashmir a territorial dispute.

Do you think we are uneducated? Do you think we do not know what we are talking about?

Are you retarded to come to a Pakistani forum and think you can get away with nonsense?

Umm... Indiot, It was India who went to the UN first to resolve the matter, but India backed off from its international obligations of holding a plebiscite.

And don't give me this shit argument that Pakistan has to withdraw troops, because UNSC 98 year 1952 resolution answers this argument.

I know you are sweating now. :lol:

You are clever guy you quoted two thread, one which includes OIC and another one which is Indian dominated thread with no Pakistani members to give their perspective on the matter.

You are dishonest.

haha, when I mentioned UN you got scared, UN does care, why do you think they have a mission in Kashmir region and condemn Indian army atrocities in Jammu and Kashmir.

Don't try to hoodwink me... You probably come from an Indian forum just to peek what a Pakistani forum looks like.

Another thing, please do not harp arguments from Indian news channels. Even Kamal Hasan an actor from India said India should hold a plebiscite in Kashmir region.

No one belives that crap expet Indians. Indians are the ones who proposed that Pakistan leave to the UN. Obviously Pakistan did not accept such stupid stipulations.
More importantly, India Sighned a treaty with the Maharaja that they MUST hold a plebicite.
By law, India is breaking that treaty .

And yes, the elephant in the room is that the "World's largest Democracy" is actually the world's largest facist regime.

Canada had a plebicide in Qubec twice, that is what real democracies do. Canda didn't send in troops to rape and pillage Qubecers.

As for 71... yes yes we get it, you are still masturbating to the fact that the world's 2nd largeset country was able to defeat 45000 troops in a land that was thousands of km away from their home.

It's the only victory you people have had in the last 800 years so I will give it to you. :toast_sign:

I have noticed that Indians usually harp this argument "Pakistan needs to remove troops"

Its all half truths. Even these stupid Indians have not read the UNSC resolutions. lol.

UNSC resolutions have to be read by experts and are several pages long and need to be interpreted correctly.

The UNSC 98 1952 modifies this condition of Pakistan and India appropriating an acceptable number of troops on their side of Kashmir.

Let it go, this Indian is just an internet warrior, we will never agree to anything as he/she will not accept facts.

And our narratives are in complete contradiction.

Again you are lying.

You are quoting a 1948 resolution that Milspec has cleverly quoted.

I am quoting a 1952 UNSC resolution which supercedes the 1948 resolution.

You Indiots are very clever in trying to obfuscate.

International organization like OIC an UN do care about Kashmir dispute. Keep dreaming that Kashmir does not have an audience.

Anyways we are in contradiction, you can believe in your wrong narrative, I will believe the narrative endorsed by the UN, UNSC, and by the international community.

Now shoo, You are not worth any of our time.

Nice try idiot, instead of addressing my arguments head on, you then quote someone else.

My UNSC resolution from 1952, answers the part of Pakistan having to remove troops which is incorrect.

You are telling lies and half-truths.
@AgNoStiC MuSliM has answered this by saying subsequent UNSC resolution has modified this demand, by using the 1952 UNSC resolution.

Nice try though.

No for a fool like you who only has less than 25 posts.

You are an idiot. If India was correct in its narrative, the UNSC would have supported resolutions in India's favor.

That is not the case, in fact UNSC rejects India's narrative on Kashmir.

UNSC calls Kashmir a territorial dispute.

Do you think we are uneducated? Do you think we do not know what we are talking about?

Are you retarded to come to a Pakistani forum and think you can get away with nonsense?

Umm... Indiot, It was India who went to the UN first to resolve the matter, but India backed off from its international obligations of holding a plebiscite.

And don't give me this shit argument that Pakistan has to withdraw troops, because UNSC 98 year 1952 resolution answers this argument.

I know you are sweating now. :lol:

You are clever guy you quoted two thread, one which includes OIC and another one which is Indian dominated thread with no Pakistani members to give their perspective on the matter.

You are dishonest.

haha, when I mentioned UN you got scared, UN does care, why do you think they have a mission in Kashmir region and condemn Indian army atrocities in Jammu and Kashmir.

Don't try to hoodwink me... You probably come from an Indian forum just to peek what a Pakistani forum looks like.

Another thing, please do not harp arguments from Indian news channels. Even Kamal Hasan an actor from India said India should hold a plebiscite in Kashmir region.

I have noticed that Indians usually harp this argument "Pakistan needs to remove troops"

Its all half truths. Even these stupid Indians have not read the UNSC resolutions. lol.

UNSC resolutions have to be read by experts and are several pages long and need to be interpreted correctly.

The UNSC 98 1952 modifies this condition of Pakistan and India appropriating an acceptable number of troops on their side of Kashmir.

Let it go, this Indian is just an internet warrior, we will never agree to anything as he/she will not accept facts.

And our narratives are in complete contradiction.

Again you are lying.

You are quoting a 1948 resolution that Milspec has cleverly quoted.

I am quoting a 1952 UNSC resolution which supercedes the 1948 resolution.

You Indiots are very clever in trying to obfuscate.

International organization like OIC an UN do care about Kashmir dispute. Keep dreaming that Kashmir does not have an audience.

Anyways we are in contradiction, you can believe in your wrong narrative, I will believe the narrative endorsed by the UN, UNSC, and by the international community.

Now shoo, You are not worth any of our time.

LMFAOOOOOO. Look who's all riled up. Quoted me five times, and this is all you have to show for it...sad. As I told you above, everything that needs to be said in regards to the Resolutions has already been said by folks like Milspec and Joe Shearer ages ago - I prefer not to waste my time playing out the same battle over and over again to hit the same stalemate. Also, don't cry about me quoting others, when you literally tried tagging your entire village on this thread, while your deranged buddy attempts to give you cover fire with Kindergarten level abuses (Oh my God, a Pakistani called me retarded and stupid, how on Earth will I live??? LMFAO).

There is no force that can make India hold a plebiscite until the situation in Kashmir (ALL of Kashmir, including the third you sit on) changes to India's satisfaction. Which it never will. You folks further complicated matters through illegal demographic change and illegally ceding portions of the Kashmir you had to China. Additionally, Shimla buried any chances of a third party coming in, and now the current Government's stance is that the only dialogue vis a vis Kashmir will be about the 1/3 that Pakistan has, nothing else - you people really missed out on a chance to settle Kashmir by backstabbing Vajpayee and Manmohan, assuming that's what you actually wanted.

Negotiations are anyhow done from a position of strength; holding only 1/3 of a territory you claim (and illegally ceded parts of), while being on the FATF Greylist (membership just got renewed today, congrats!), and teetering on the brink of economic collapse, all while battling internal insurgencies and terror groups (which you created, but aren't in control anymore) and only having China to speak up for you (with its own caveats and limits - like the kilos of flesh they're extracting in the name of CPEC) leaves you in no position to demand or enforce anything. You may try and say the Gulf Arabs are your buddies, but the $20 Billion MOU is still just an MOU, and in exchange they're basically dragging you as cannon fodder into their war with Iran (including that cringeworthy statement by MBS about Iran from YOUR soil).

You can go and cry in the UN, but the UN literally does not give a shit, they've done absolutely nothing to force India's hand the way Pakistan would like; they always give the same old stock answer to everything. And most of the important countries in your OIC are rapidly warming up to India now, and they never had the power to force India's hand on Kashmir anyways.

I know it may be frustrating when you and your people have turned Kashmir into the sole purpose of your existence and repeatedly failed to wrest it in spite of your conniving attempts; but you're just gonna have to learn to live with that.

LMFAOOOOOO. Look who's all riled up. Quoted me five times, and this is all you have to show for it...sad. As I told you above, everything that needs to be said in regards to the Resolutions has already been said by folks like Milspec and Joe Shearer ages ago - I prefer not to waste my time playing out the same battle over and over again to hit the same stalemate. Also, don't cry about me quoting others, when you literally tried tagging your entire village on this thread, while your deranged buddy attempts to give you cover fire with Kindergarten level abuses (Oh my God, a Pakistani called me retarded and stupid, how on Earth will I live??? LMFAO).

There is no force that can make India hold a plebiscite until the situation in Kashmir (ALL of Kashmir, including the third you sit on) changes to India's satisfaction. Which it never will. You folks further complicated matters through illegal demographic change and illegally ceding portions of the Kashmir you had to China. Additionally, Shimla buried any chances of a third party coming in, and now the current Government's stance is that the only dialogue vis a vis Kashmir will be about the 1/3 that Pakistan has, nothing else - you people really missed out on a chance to settle Kashmir by backstabbing Vajpayee and Manmohan, assuming that's what you actually wanted.

Negotiations are anyhow done from a position of strength; holding only 1/3 of a territory you claim (and illegally ceded parts of), while being on the FATF Greylist (membership just got renewed today, congrats!), and teetering on the brink of economic collapse, all while battling internal insurgencies and terror groups (which you created, but aren't in control anymore) and only having China to speak up for you (with its own caveats and limits - like the kilos of flesh they're extracting in the name of CPEC) leaves you in no position to demand or enforce anything. You may try and say the Gulf Arabs are your buddies, but the $20 Billion MOU is still just an MOU, and in exchange they're basically dragging you as cannon fodder into their war with Iran (including that cringeworthy statement by MBS about Iran from YOUR soil).

You can go and cry in the UN, but the UN literally does not give a shit, they've done absolutely nothing to force India's hand the way Pakistan would like; they always give the same old stock answer to everything. And most of the important countries in your OIC are rapidly warming up to India now, and they never had the power to force India's hand on Kashmir anyways.

I know it may be frustrating when you and your people have turned Kashmir into the sole purpose of your existence and repeatedly failed to wrest it in spite of your conniving attempts; but you're just gonna have to learn to live with that.
You idiot, Pakistani member @HRK here has already answered @Joe Shearer and @MilSpec 's arguments on Kashmir dispute.

Keep barking like a dog. I did not bother to read your useless rant. :lol:

Instead of abusing my country? how about I abuse yours?

World largest prostitution is in India, world largest amount of poor is in India, India is the most polluted country in the world.

Should I say more? :lol:

@waz take care of this Indiot @Royal Lancer . He is crossing his/her limits on a Pakistani forum.

@Horus
@The Eagle

He is right if indian part is azad kashmir why 7 lakh army needed with all human rights surrended

You idiot, Pakistani member @HRK here has already answered @Joe Shearer and @MilSpec 's arguments on Kashmir dispute.

Keep barking like a dog. I did not bother to read your useless rant. :lol:

He did not answer them satisfactorily; but if you were able to accept that I suppose there wouldn't be a Kashmir conflict in the first place. So as I predicted, stalemate.

Instead of abusing my country? how about I abuse yours?

World largest prostitution is in India, world largest amount of poor is in India, India is the most polluted country in the world.

Should I say more? :lol:

@waz take care of this Indiot @Royal Lancer . He is crossing his/her limits on a Pakistani forum.

@Horus
@The Eagle

LMFAOOOO, the only people who've been abusing here are you and your fellow Canadian-Pakistani who've routinely thrown personal insults toward me - which I never replied to in kind, because I'm neither 5 years old nor insecure.

I didn't actually abuse your country either, I only made some relevant statements and observations - without going out of my way to offend/rub it in.

As for pollution, poverty and prostitution; LMFAO, you're right there with us; the only difference is we accept we have problems and try to fix them - and don't mindlessly troll by throwing stones from our glass houses. Nonetheless, I'm not going to exacerbate the nation-trolling you've started; trolling you about your country on your forum is the definition of a waste of time.

Anyways, if these things are ban worthy, by all means the Mods can do what they want, it doesn't matter to me - I know I stayed on my best behavior and maintained my dignity.

He did not answer them satisfactorily; but if you were able to accept that I suppose there wouldn't be a Kashmir conflict in the first place. So as I predicted, stalemate.

LMFAOOOO, the only people who've been abusing here are you and your fellow Canadian-Pakistani who've routinely thrown personal insults toward me - which I never replied to in kind, because I'm neither 5 years old nor insecure.

I didn't actually abuse your country either, I only made some relevant statements and observations - without going out of my way to offend/rub it in.

As for pollution, poverty and prostitution; LMFAO, you're right there with us; the only difference is we accept we have problems and try to fix them - and don't mindlessly troll by throwing stones from our glass houses. Nonetheless, I'm not going to exacerbate the nation-trolling you've started; trolling you about your country on your forum is the definition of a waste of time.

Anyways, if these things are ban worthy, by all means the Mods can do what they want, it doesn't matter to me - I know I stayed on my best behavior and maintained my dignity.
You are an Indian American you hypocrite.

Do not mention where I live. There are many Indians living in Canada as well.

You are an Indian American you hypocrite.

Do not mention where I live. There are many Indians living in Canada as well.

LMFAOOOOOO, you're so overly sensitive and insecure it's hilarious; the Pakistani-Canadian thing wasn't a jab, Genius; I just didn't remember the name of your other pal while typing the comment in full flow - I only remembered that both of you had Pakistani & Canadian flags on your mini profiles on the left. And since you tagged half of Pakistan in your post, I wanted to be clear who I was referring to.

I really couldn't care less where you live.

This guy kamal is a total idiot in politics...Mr swamy has said it long time back... he has proved it many times...his views on kashmir is his own i am not even going there...he recently got his *** handed over to him in a debate with a female BJP politician on national TV...for decades he built up his image as someone who is intelligent...right as he entered politics and started giving interviews only that we realized he is not so intelligent after all...there are many memes on youtube where they point out how he blabbers and no one understands whats he is trying to say...and the the guys holding pro kashmiri slogan belong to another nobody in politics...he just rakes up stuff time to time and even contradicts himself many times...he is still in confusion on his religion...sometimes he says he is hindu...the other times he is not...he still has not decided even after all these years....there is a interesting nick name for him in tamil nadu "aamai kari seeman"..."tortoise meat seeman" very interesting story how he got this name...and he himself says he is the first indian to shoot AK56 or some shit like that...a total joker here in tamil nadu...very surprised that people actually believe these nobodys who have not even won a single seat in any election are representing the views of common tamil people...you guys come here and see the poster for fallen soldiers in the recent attack...every street has at least one big banner...even in remote places banners were put up...i never seen this much response to any attack in tamil nadu...was quite surprised actually.

This guy kamal is a total idiot in politics...Mr swamy has said it long time back... he has proved it many times...his views on kashmir is his own i am not even going there...he recently got his *** handed over to him in a debate with a female BJP politician on national TV...for decades he built up his image as someone who is intelligent...right as he entered politics and started giving interviews only that we realized he is not so intelligent after all...there are many memes on youtube where they point out how he blabbers and no one understands whats he is trying to say...and the the guys holding pro kashmiri slogan belong to another nobody in politics...he just rakes up stuff time to time and even contradicts himself many times...he is still in confusion on his religion...sometimes he says he is hindu...the other times he is not...he still has not decided even after all these years....there is a interesting nick name for him in tamil nadu "aamai kari seeman"..."tortoise meat seeman" very interesting story how he got this name...and he himself says he is the first indian to shoot AK56 or some shit like that...a total joker here in tamil nadu...very surprised that people actually believe these nobodys who have not even won a single seat in any election are representing the views of common tamil people...you guys come here and see the poster for fallen soldiers in the recent attack...every street has at least one big banner...even in remote places banners were put up...i never seen this much response to any attack in tamil nadu...was quite surprised actually.

BJP Poster boy Swamy is a laughing stock in Tamiladu, a so called brahmin who does even know the basics of a Tamil wedding. Swamy (and BJP) is irrelevant to Tamilnadu politics, Hindu fascists have to resort to arm twisting ADMK for political alliance ...

If they are nobody as you insinuate , then why are Indians and Indian media going ballistic with Kamal Haasan's comment on Kashmir referendum ?

all Tamilnadu politicians , get trolled in social media, just 2 e.g Stalin recent claim - he was Japan's Chief Minister , BJP Tamilisai's - lotus comment

what Seeman said is unverifiable (eating tortoise) This isnt the case for BJP/DMK /ADMK Vaiko, Rajnikanth political jokers whose idiotic-ism is displayed publicly

Last edited:
all sanghis are blatant lairs, wont bat an eye lid , even if caught in camera -

shameless H Raja Sharma, Bihari Tamilnadu BJP Gen Sec

If they are nobody as you insinuate , then why are Indians and Indian media going ballistic with Kamal Haasan's comment on Kashmir referendum ?

Taking indian media seriously is a disease that has no medicine.

what Seeman said is unverifiable (eating tortoise) This isnt the case for BJP/DMK /ADMK Vaiko, Rajnikanth political jokers whose idiotic-ism is displayed publicly

Here you go please get verified :D(watch from 6:13 ) :

28 kgs of tortoise meat wow and carefully watch what this clown is saying at 3:01 also.

here is the AK 74 video and see how he boast he will destroy sri lankan navy into oblivion himself if given a chance :lol: glorifying suicide attacks at 0:37...the AK74 joke at 1:17 :

Last edited:
Taking indian media seriously is a disease that has no medicine.

Here you go please get verified :D(watch from 6:13 ) :

28 kgs of tortoise meat wow and carefully watch what this clown is saying at 3:01 also.

here is the AK 74 video and see how he boast he will destroy sri lankan navy into oblivion himself if given a chance :lol: glorifying suicide attacks at 0:37...the AK74 joke at 1:17 :

are you dumb ? I said what ever he claim is unverifiable , similar Modi claim he did eat after Pulwama attack.

Compare this with Stalin claiming to be Japan's Chief Minister or Modi's claim to give Pakistan a befitting response or Bihari BJP Gen Sec H Raja lying caught on camera. India is not short of national political clowns

LTTE small arms
sri-lanka-civil-war.jpg

main-qimg-5e7669f0a1a80e6d729069cd94bc7584.webp

4564533237_ffe585c96e_b.jpg

qySpiAQtLSBCNaS-800x450-noPad.jpg

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom