What's new

Kamaal R Khan announces leaving India because of Modi win

It's not just typo - Indians always mess up these sounds while speaking as well.
Yeah i got it that Pakistanis are most intelligent, smart and they never make mistake because they are most genius guys in the world :lol:... I am fully agree with you :agree:

Good for us
Worst actor i have seen.Must watch his Big Boss episode so much comedy

He is the worst Actor i have ever seen in my life :mad: and now he started giving reviews about Hollywood and Bollywood movies on Youtube. LOL Must Watch :rofl:
@chak de INDIA @BDforever @WAR-rior @nForce @Victory @ranjeet @khujliwal @Ayush @arp2041
Check Out His Exclusive Review About Spiderman 4 in 4D
Wow, I only thought he is a good actor but turns out he's also an intellectual. Truly this will be the biggest gem india lost after Kohinoor. That too just because petty Modi won.

Wow, I only thought he is a good actor but turns out he's also an intellectual. Truly this will be the biggest gem india lost after Kohinoor. That too just because petty Modi won.
Yeah True KRK is very good Bhojpuri actor and now Movie reviews too :lol:

Hey Bollywood need not worry, found a substitute. Watch his expressions, frame frame me diya hai oscar worthy performance

Good riddance from this crap.

Go to hell and dont come back.

View attachment 30758

New Delhi: In a hilarious twist, Kamaal R Khan has announced that he is leaving India. The strangest bit in the story is that the controversial actor said that he is leaving because Narendra Modi is touted to be the next Prime Minister of India.

The actor posted on his Twitter account:

View attachment 30760

A few days ago he had also posted his ticket:

Well, whether the man is serious about it or not will be clear in a few days. While the entire industry has congratulated the man of the moment, Narendra Modi, on social media networks, Kamaal decidedly made another attempt to stir controversies. Only a matter of time before we get to know whether this is a publicity stunt or fear of backlash.

View attachment 30759

Kamaal R Khan announces leaving India because of Modi win

Very handsome, stud and a brilliant actor. Gonna miss him!
but actualli never seen any KRK movie myself who exactlli he is bhai will someone tell me and why on earth OP has wsted precius band with on such people :what:

Those who doesn't believe in our democracy especially when people from all regions n religions gave mandate to BJP should leave the Asap without creating more buzz....

Kamaal who ?
Aise maamooli logon ko importance kyoon dete ho yaar? Unhe desh chhod ke jaana hein to unki marzi. India ki population reduced by one such un-consequential !

Back
Top Bottom