What's new

Kaan, New Turkish Moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i just lost electricity in my neighborhood and my phone is low on batteries too. Thanks to all for your kindness ill be back on once I get power back.

Congratulations Brother. I am proud of you now I am getting emotional and may start crying.

Congratulations @Kaan . Just want to add few things here, Turk community is the best in this forum. They fought alongside and stood tall when it needed the most. Secondly @Neptune you earned a lot of respect at least from me. You lead like a true leader.

I saw @WebMaster being bullied for first time. :tsk:
anyway welcome @Kaan .. I should remember not to talk even a little bit bad about turks else will be perma banned. :lol:
@Kaan , Turkey sucks :whistle: ........................................................................................................................... don't kill me bro :help:

@Kaan , Turkey sucks :whistle: ........................................................................................................................... don't kill me bro :help:
119498563188281957tasto_8_architetto_franc_01.svg.hi.png

ok @Kaan got to repeat my usual speech.

being mod is easy, being a neutral mod is very difficult.
If you find difficult to get the balance right, err on the side of free speech. which means tolerate people/speech which you yourself find wrong and not agreeble.
Resist the temptation to give negative rating or banning unless it is very specific violation of forum rules.
Being a turk you are succeptible to nationalism and might take anything said against your country as insult and worthy of challege. Take it as a challenge to your ability as mod not to respond to such instinct.

congrats and best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom