What's new

K-4 SLBM will be Game Changer for India in Asia

A 4000 km range Quasi Ballistic missile?:woot:

Exactly.

Now a days we should mention range in range such as 3000 to 6000 etc because if you mention 3500 KM you are right. If I cite 5000 KM I am also right as the range varies with payload.

One thing is very sure. That is technical advancement we have achieved with this missile. When our neighbor will have only one type of missile to attack us (Ballistic), we will have 2 types of missiles to attack them Ballistic and Quasi Ballistic. If our adversaries come out with ABM still they will be far away from Intercepting missile like K4. Hence it is futuristic.

No I have not came across.

Useless, the space would be attributed for missiles like Nirbhays/Klubs and Baraks.

There isnt a need to design a whole new line of destroyers, etc. that can hold K-4s when you have a whole line of nukes subs for that. The idea is unnecessary.

Useless, the space would be attributed for missiles like Nirbhays/Klubs and Baraks.

There isnt a need to design a whole new line of destroyers, etc. that can hold K-4s when you have a whole line of nukes subs for that. The idea is unnecessary.

By and large agree with you but Indian navy has some ship fired Dhanush missiles. It is very unusual to have BM on ship but still IN has it. I just express one possibility. I don say that it will be or it should be. So take it easy.

Back
Top Bottom