What's new

-Justice Wajihuddin Claims Imran is not an Honest Man

Former PTI member Wajihuddin claims Jahangir Tareen used to pay Imran Khan's household expenses

Retired justice Wajihuddin Ahmed pictured with PTI chief Imran Khan and now now-estranged PTI leader Jahangir Tareen. — AFP/File
Retired justice Wajihuddin Ahmed pictured with PTI chief Imran Khan and now now-estranged PTI leader Jahangir Tareen. — AFP/File
  • Wajihuddin reveals Tareen gave funds worth Rs5m per month for now-PM Imran Khan's household expenses.
  • He resigned from the PTI back in 2016.
  • Former PTI-member says perception about Imran Khan being an honest man is "entirely wrong."
A former PTI member, retired Justice Wajihuddin Ahmed, recently claimed that Prime Minister Imran Khan’s monthly household expenses were borne by now-estranged PTI leader Jahangir Tareen.
Wajihuddin — who had resigned from the PTI back in 2016 — revealed that Tareen initially gave funds worth Rs3 million per month for now-Prime Minister Imran Khan's household expenses, which was later increased to Rs5 million per month.
Speaking during a show on a private news channel, he said that the perception about Imran Khan being an honest man is "completely wrong".
“The man who doesn’t even pay for his shoelaces, how can you call that man honest?” Wajihuddin questioned.
It may be recalled that Wajihuddin had recommended the removal of Tareen and Pervez Khattak from the party on allegations of rigging during the PTI party election. However, Imran Khan later expelled Wajihuddin from the party.

From 1940 to before arrival of Zia, legal profession was considered most desirable professions. Judges in those days always had poker faces, without any impressions and hardly use to pass any remarks during the legal proceeding of any cases. Delivery of justice was always slow even than...
But aaaj kay haalat unprecedented hen. We need to introduce jury system here in Pakistani courts so that adequate decisions are made by judges. English Penal code system of 1876 is still practiced in Pakistan without any significant amendments to meet 21st century criteria. Being 6th populous country in world, and with the amount of cases pending in courts, it's a ticking massive time bomb.
No they were always b!tch of the politicians..learn their role in the 70s pna movement or anti ayub protests. Basically Pakistan bar council is the mother all evil that plays in the hands of the globalists.

And we all seen all the judges sitting on the laps of politcians. Doing sir jee sir jee. Check the badmashi of the lawyers also. All are same corrupt and if you can't see all this then you are either child or blind.

Judges have hanged/removed/humiliated politicians as well. We all know why they did it. But if you READ my previous post regarding Justice Wajhiuddin Ahmad again, i said that he was an exception. Regarding the badmashi is concerned...technical college students near my home on national highway usually stop fully loaded passenger vans & rudely ask for match box to light their cigarette. Yeh beta Punjab ka culture hay, who have grown up watching Sultan Rahi movies exactly behave in similar pattern. If every judge is corrupt in Pakistan than every other organ of the state is completely corrupt which isn't the case. So keep your stupid assumptions to yourself. Period.

Judges have hanged/removed/humiliated politicians as well.
hang Whom?? except bhutto that too under dictatorship. Whom they hanged? Remove yes to come back again. Humiliated doesnt matter for politicians even nake video doesnt bother them. Come out from your dream land.

Now check this and let me know who is blind. This is just a small list.
FBwu6Q-WUAUSzFi.jpeg

Quote me whenever they do punish elite class not topi drama then we will discuss

Last edited:
hang Whom?? except bhutto that too under dictatorship. Whom they hanged? Remove yes to come back again. Humiliated doesnt matter for politicians even nake video doesnt bother them. Come out from your dream land.

Now check this and let me know who is blind. This is just a small list.
View attachment 801146

Quote me whenever they do punish elite class not topi drama then we will discuss

These are all random cases with different backgrounds and contexts. You are now behaving like a kid who when fails to understand context tries to rub off entire white board with his tissue paper. Most of the above mentioned cases lost worth due to pure incompetency of prosecution....Judge behara kia karay jab Ahad Cheema kay prosecutors usko 3 saal rakhnay kay baad bhe evidence na day saken??...Remember same judges also send Sharifs or Zaradis behind bars for many months/years!!!
You see Pakistan Penal Code 1876 was never amended enough to fulfill requirements of 21st century. Judicial system in Pakistan is also in deep shambles like many others. But exceptions are always there. Ab dobara bataaon kia? Now i am not going to indulge in further nonsense. Khush raho.

Judges are made from lawyers or liars shall I say. Almost entirely the judges take bribes. It's a disgusting profession.

Sounds a bit like the pope.
Since the judges take bribes and advocates (not lawyers, learn the difference) are lawyers. Than perhaps next time you should ask for justice from a taliban.

These are all random cases with different backgrounds and contexts. You are now behaving like a kid who when fails to understand context tries to rub off entire white board with his tissue paper. Most of the above mentioned cases lost worth due to pure incompetency of prosecution....Judge behara kia karay jab Ahad Cheema kay prosecutors usko 3 saal rakhnay kay baad bhe evidence na day saken??...Remember same judges also send Sharifs or Zaradis behind bars for many months/years!!!
You see Pakistan Penal Code 1876 was never amended enough to fulfill requirements of 21st century. Judicial system in Pakistan is also in deep shambles like many others. But exceptions are always there. Ab dobara bataaon kia? Now i am not going to indulge in further nonsense. Khush raho.
Yeah its been 20 years havent seen any yet but yeah keep thinking other are nonsense while only making sense is you. Keep it up blind. If you cant see the pattern then yes you are blind. Check this circle

B0F00BA1-4DAF-4436-A12D-A1DA6A10253F.jpeg

You just remmeber the saza part wow wow and then forget the rest

Yeah its been 20 years havent seen any yet but yeah keep thinking other are nonsense while only making sense is you. Keep it up blind. If you cant see the pattern then yes you are blind. Check this circle

View attachment 801155

You just remmeber the saza part wow wow and then forget the rest

A very true picture of our justice system. Though this system is just to represent the political thieves/corrupts.
For justice through 'Faujdari'/'Dewani' Adalats; people usually die for awaiting justice. So the term is very true that the 'JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED'. Even then we tried to prove that our Judiciary is comprised of angels.

Back
Top Bottom