What's new

-Justice Wajihuddin Claims Imran is not an Honest Man

Former Presidential candidate of PTI in 2013 and a former senior Judge of SCP Justice Wajihuddin has come out all guns blazing against Imran Khan. Talking in a tv talk show he claimed Imran Khan his former boss is not an honest man.

Where was his blazing guns of this former senior judge of SCP when he was Presidential candidate of PTI in 2013.
After 'HONOURABLE' Rana Shamim another judge is trying hard to be in the lime light ... !
We have so many such judges to feed the 'Nani Ganay Wali' campaign; in the tenure of 'HaramKhor' NS and family, they did not do anything else but to introduce corruption from grass root levels to up in every national institute to keep their jaws tight on their corruption targets with no opposing forces.
One could see the results here/there and everywhere. Keep it up.
Advice for Sincere Pakistanis: Don't waste a minute suing IK in court on these charges. Pakistan wants him as accountable as others no exception. After all, IK is a human being, not an angel.

He is absolutely correct. Imran khan is the kind of guy who wont ask for money but he would "allow" you to spend money on him. Buy him a car, food, foreign trips and all he accepts happily. I know someone who used to be very close to IK and he says IK doesnt even buy his own drugs lolz.
People will be astonished to see the real face of IK, just wait and see. Allah will expose his hypocrisy to everyone and he will be zaleel in the end.

IKs pujaris truly are in a league of their own. Kuch bhee ho jai, their worship of IK will not end, and neither will their bayghairat attempts to tarnish the reputation of anyone who speaks against him.

Sorry to say not once I heard Nawas sharif or zardari open their speech With Koran Pak verses , Imran Khan always had tasbi in his hands ,

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You mean like "Mufti" Abdul Qavi? Or "Molana" Tahir Ashrafi? Or Fazlur Rehman? You are either very gullible or plain stupid if you think holding a tasbi or using a verse from the Quran alone are signs of good character.

when you became former words are of no mean simple is that. Time pass ke liye kuch bhi kartay raho book likh lo etc

I know tumhen koe farq nai paray ga. Only those can understand reality who have a knowledge of it. Aap mast rahen. Cheers. :toast_sign:

You are free and desired by Pakistanis to go to the court to claim corruption against IK; when all others are facing he is no exception.
The issue here is that PML(N) and their likes are somersaulting on the forums in media but always stay short of going to the proper forum to address the issue. This is enough to prove that the campaign is only to malign and misguide the masses with no solid material in it for the case.
'Tootay' and 'Audio' productions based on randomly edited footage is an art of the lowest filth of the society and prove the dishonesty not sincerity to the state and people of Pakistan.

bhai its allowed in law . he did not said meri london to kya pakistan main koi jaidad nhi hai .

Basically JKT took care of financing party secretariat at IK residence. It is open secret. JKT is no corrupt no matter how much anyone says against him, neither he is the type of person to ask for favours.

He offered the cheapest sugar, he claimed it openly nothing to hide here.

He is one the largest sugar producers in Pakistan. He is the one who has contributed the most in FBR Track & trace system as well.

This same guy begged PPP to make him joint candidate of PPP and PTI. Even approached sheeda tali at that time to
get support from establishment. Now after going off radar for few years he think people forgot what he did to become president.

I know tumhen koe farq nai paray ga. Only those can understand reality who have a knowledge of it. Aap mast rahen. Cheers. :toast_sign:
Aur ap aesi mai khush raho former ne yeh keh dia wo kehdia.

kitney judges ne apnay time per elite ke cases ko saza di end mai sab aik jesay breif case in NRO out.

Musharraf ke time awaz uthai, in the end pata chala.musharraf sahi tha judges ko lai kar. Sab judges corrupt hai.

Justice Wajih is one of rare people from lawyer community who i respect, he lives three to four streets down the road from my place and he is one heck of a guy, no non sense kind of person, kindly spare him from your typical he is corrupt/jahil etc etc just because he is saying something against IK.

Sir G, respect your comments about the person in the discussion.
Pakistan's culture/society at the moment is marred with corruption/theft/land grabbing/hoarding/ransom, whatever you name the crime is there.
Political Parties/Institutes are not from heaven; we Pakistani are the main ingredients consequently so is the party/Institutes - the only difference is where there are more positive or negative.
The only issue with our society/people is that they talk such when they are out of the 'musical chair contest' else they are very happy, dancing around the chairs on tunes. We have to change our such behavior or it will be 'TOO LATE THE HERO'. That is more evident in the floor-crossing.

He is absolutely correct. Imran khan is the kind of guy who wont ask for money but he would "allow" you to spend money on him. Buy him a car, food, foreign trips and all he accepts happily. I know someone who used to be very close to IK and he says IK doesnt even buy his own drugs lolz.
People will be astonished to see the real face of IK, just wait and see. Allah will expose his hypocrisy to everyone and he will be zaleel in the end.

Maybe what you posted is true, as IK is a human being and no exception.
Being Pakistani, long thing short, let us pray to ALLAH SWT to safeguard our country from such liars/thieves/corrupts/hoarders/murderers/dishonest/land grabbers across the board and inflict on them 'Zilat' in this world as well as in 'Akherat'.

Aur ap aesi mai khush raho former ne yeh keh dia wo kehdia.

kitney judges ne apnay time per elite ke cases ko saza di end mai sab aik jesay breif case in NRO out.

Musharraf ke time awaz uthai, in the end pata chala.musharraf sahi tha judges ko lai kar. Sab judges corrupt hai.

Ge Ge Musharraf was absoutely right by keeping the judges of Supreme Court of Pakistan under house arrest "legally" for 6 months. I am sure you create any sort of logical explanations of his actions. Koe had hotee hay. !!!

Ge Ge Musharraf was absoutely right by keeping the judges of Supreme Court of Pakistan under house arrest "legally" for 6 months. I am sure you create any sort of logical explanations of his actions. Koe had hotee hay. !!!
And we all seen all the judges sitting on the laps of politcians. Doing sir jee sir jee. Check the badmashi of the lawyers also. All are same corrupt and if you can't see all this then you are either child or blind.

Imran Khan is honest man. But His love views about Afghan mujahideen is enmity with Pakistan. He has soft corner for all hard line islamists. I wish he don't make our country like afganistan such as strict laws, woman rights abuses, extremism , barbarism & terrorism under taliban laws. He is not fit for prime minister, he can do harm to Pakistan unintentionally.

Imran Khan is honest man. But His love views about Afghan mujahideen is enmity with Pakistan. He has soft corner for all hard line islamists. I wish he don't make our country like afganistan such as strict laws, woman rights abuses, extremism , barbarism & terrorism under taliban laws. He is not fit for prime minister, he can do harm to Pakistan unintentionally.
ye sab us phaphy kutni peerni ki waga se hai . :lol:

Back
Top Bottom