What's new

Justice for Zainab: Riots erupt in Kasur after 8-year-old's alleged rape, murder

The abductors are a team that come from outside of Kasur. They abduct the children together, so this isn't a solo operation.

Can someone please translate what they are saying??? My punjabi is not so good.
Are these guys really intelligence officers??
Listen to this.. seems intelligence agency guys talking..

@lastofthepatriots @El Sidd

@Taimoor Khan @Khawar Shafi

Apologies to sister @Spring Onion ... you shouldn't listen..

This brings another thing to mind. In one of my college classes I befriended a really hot Mexican girl. She gave me her snapchat and instagram. And I was shocked to find out that she was an exhibitionist and a webcam model. She used to do some messed up sh!t on the request of her "customers". What if it's something messed up like that.

One more thing about serial killers is that they are notoriously difficult to catch ... usually are smart with hi intelligence

Organized serial killers who kill methodically, like John Wayne Gacy or Ted Bundy, have an average I.Q. of 113, while disorganized serial killers have an average I.Q. of 93. Ed Kemper had an I.Q. of 136 (140 is often used as the genius mark in I.Q. tests).
They are what we describe as تیز. Exposure to practical situations so frequently give them analysis of situations that few can have. Remember the video of firing on kasur protesters where a policeman supervising the firing squad shouts to tell them to fire on high mark " اوے اتے کر کے فیر کرو اوے ... " If you watch it carefully then you can notice the gesture and concentration of this person just before and during the firin. He wwas fully aware of what's happening and what the squad is aiming for and what will be the result but after watching the result of fire and noticing a mobile phone making video of this he immediately changes his body pasture and tone and prompts the words "اوے اتے کر کے فیر کرو اوے" only to cover up his guilty act. Similar smart coppers provide services to criminals rather than giving protection to citizens.

This vid is of day of kidnapping 1926 hrs.

At 0.11 the person thinks of taking a turn right in the street but suddenly changes mind

[/QUOTE]Sanaullah said the culprit seems to be an acquaintance of the family. He added that a child's safety is its parents' responsibility.[/QUOTE]

@lastofthepatriots do you still doubt which influential people are involved and protecting all this? I have said before that we don't need to look at this case in isolation ......

People are demanding justice from same rulers who had crushed a young boy under their protocol cars and didn't bother to stop for a second. The city already has an organised gang which was involved in filming sexual abuse of children, and some of those pedophiles were let loose very recently before Zainab was killed ..... did the police arrest those guys again on suspicion? And this same Rana had said at that time that this child sex abuse and filming was result of land feud between the parties. People cannot spot an elephant in the room. And interestingly this Rana has relations with the extremist Mullahs as well.

PTI (Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf) should change its name to "Tehreek e dharna baray Zaati Mufadat o Intiqam" .... what other cases would have qualified more for seeking justice then case of child sexual abuse of children of Kasoor.

pehle zinda dafna dedete they jab Mohammad aya tha... ab kachre me phenk dete ho

Aay thay not aya tha ........

@WebMaster i had to upload images so iam tagging you here.

Dunya news may wajahat saeed kay show may yeh strip chal rahi thee. Read the news in urdu inside red strip at the bottom of screen.

image-jpeg.448498

image-jpeg.448499

image-jpeg.448500

Translation:

Zainab died several hours after being dumped on trash.
Killer used to break neck bone of victims and would dump them in deserted regions
Most of the victims died after being thrown away.

Plus another news source:

https://dailypakistan.com.pk/14-Jan-2018/713222

I hope they have got the right guy. Just behead the b@stard openly.
Haan yaar ab dna may koi hair phair na ho. Bari himmat hai akailay itnay murders baghair kisi ki madad kay karta phir raha tha phir bachon ki laash door ilaqon may phenknay ki bajaey unki agli pichli galion may hee phenk daita tha. I cant believe his guts and deeda dalairi.

Bas dna tests authentic hon aur neutral authroities karain aur yeh banda koi qurbani ka bakra na ho. Hamaray haan jab kisi influential ko bachana ho tau ooper say neechay tak saari machinery even judges bhi mil kay kaam kartay hain.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 315
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    199.6 KB · Views: 319
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    187.5 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:

Dunya news may wajahat saeed kay show may yeh strip chal rahi thee. Read the news in urdu inside red strip at the bottom of screen.

image-jpeg.448498

image-jpeg.448499

image-jpeg.448500

Translation:

Killer used to break neck bone of victims and would dump them in deserted regions

Haan yaar ab dna may koi hair phair na ho. Bari himmat hai akailay itnay murders baghair kisi ki madad kay karta phir raha tha phir bachon ki laash door ilaqon may phenknay ki bajaey u ki agli pichli galion may hee phenk daita tha. I cant believe his guts and deeda dalairi.

Bas dna tests authentic hon aur neutral authroities karain aur yeh banda koi qurbani ka bakra na ho. Hamaray haan jab kisi influential ko bachana ho tau ooper say neechay tak saari machinery even judges bhi mil kay kaam kartay hain.

You are right. But good thing is we have videos. So if they present him in front of media then it would be easy to identify if they ave caught the right guy or not.

Anyways lets see.

image-jpeg.448498

image-jpeg.448499

image-jpeg.448500

Translation:

Haan yaar ab dna may koi hair phair na ho. Bari himmat hai akailay itnay murders baghair kisi ki madad kay karta phir raha tha phir bachon ki laash door ilaqon may phenknay ki bajaey u ki agli pichli galion may hee phenk daita tha. I cant believe his guts and deeda dalairi.

Omg. Made me cringe. Poor girl.

So are intelligence service in fact involved or not so far????
You are right. But good thing is we have videos. So if they present him in front of media then it would be easy to identify if they ave caught the right guy or not.

Anyways lets see.

Omg. Made me cringe. Poor girl.

I think we are too much thinking into it..

He may be a lone sick psycho who became careless this time and has been caught..

Which case?

The abductors are a team that come from outside of Kasur. They abduct the children together, so this isn't a solo operation.

The child knew the abductor...

U are describing random random snatch and grab..

This is cold calculated well targeted hall Mark of serial killers

The child knew the abductor...

I can tell a lone child ... come kid your father is waiting for you on that spot ...... 90% of Pakistani children (Zainab's Age) will fall prey. The only 10% who won't ...... are the ones whose parents keep reminding them, don't go near strangers, don't accept anything from strangers, don't talk to strangers at all. And the strangers include everyone except the close family members.

I think we are too much thinking into it..

He may be a lone sick psycho who became careless this time and has been caught..

Which case?
Ya maybe but if he indeed is that lone psycho killer then imagine polices incompetence. Now that they ratcheted up the search they nabbed him in a week lekin jab pichlay 6 murders n rapes kiye thay police was in a limbo and chill mode they did not even trace down an outsider for ONE WHOLE YEAR. I mean thats just height of incompetence.

Back
Top Bottom