What's new

Justice for Zainab: Riots erupt in Kasur after 8-year-old's alleged rape, murder

serial killers , dont admit there crimes in 2/3 hour interogations..... classic case of javed iqbal

any way, i hope he is the guy...

but i surley would like to know this guys history...profession, and education...

The only thing is that who else is involved? we may never know..

One personal source told me that the culprit was arrested 2-3 days back.. and he is the main guy.. but PMLN government was waiting to announce his arrest on Dharna day (which is tomorrow)... for political point scoring.. lets see what are their plans.. tomorrow we will know for sure..

One personal source told me that the culprit was arrested 2-3 days back.. and he is the main guy.. but PMLN government was waiting to announce his arrest on Dharna day (which is tomorrow)... for political point scoring.. lets see what are their plans.. tomorrow we will know for sure..
why not bring him in dharna,, and lynch him

Well, let the police bring him in front of media.. we will certainly know if he is the same guy or not.. One news report is saying that his face is resembling too much..

Baqi DNA testing main gand ho nahi sakti.. because his lawyer will certainly ask the court to send his sample to an international lab.. which in normal circumstances is allowed by the courts..

If government is eager to hang this guy in a hurry and especially in public to play with sentiments, then you know they caught a bakra.

If government is eager to hang this guy in a hurry and especially in public to play with sentiments, then you know they caught a bakra.

I hope court orders DNA tests from any international lab.. not from Ittefaq Labs..

Yaar some people are of the view that the guy was already arrested some days earlier.. and initial reports of his arrest by ISI were right.. but then government delayed the announcement till dharna day..

Noon league is all involved. This is what these kanjar ma di aulaads do. Hamza Shabaz has had plenty of young women abducted and had their way with them. You remember what he did to his ex wife Ayesha? He tried to have Punjab police kill her at her house. Even after that he ordered a truck to plow her car, but she survived. She's been in hiding since. These guys are a fucking cancer and operate like a mafia.

Noon league is all involved. This is what these kanjar ma di aulaads do. Hamza Shabaz has had plenty of young women abducted and had their way with them. You remember what he did to his ex wife Ayesha? He tried to have Punjab police kill her at her house. Even after that he ordered a truck to plow her car, but she survived. She's been in hiding since. These guys are a fucking cancer and operate like a mafia.

Yaar dua kar sahi banda pakra gaya ho..

Main nafsiaati mareez banta ja raha hun..

Bhai, if he begs pardon on the basis of mental retardation, the case will turn 180 degrees

well this is a mad animal and needs to be put down publically and in most painfull manner as publically possible... so court should not entertain insanity plea

well this is a mad animal and needs to be put down publically and in most painfull manner as publically possible... so court should not entertain insanity plea

Our ghatiya law doesn't allow public execution..

I hope court orders DNA tests from any international lab.. not from Ittefaq Labs..

supreme court is all over this.... DNA can be repeated and people will lose jobs if false reports are presented....

its possible if things are kept under carpet .....not now.... its suicidal for govt and police alike

My stomache just cant digest the lone serial killer drama. First the wrong news was fed to every media channel.then the search was on. Like a bollywood film script.

supreme court is all over this.... DNA can be repeated and people will lose jobs if false reports are presented....

its possible if things are kept under carpet .....not now.... its suicidal for govt and police alike

I pray and hope that this is the right culprit..

Chief justice remarks in court today r ringing in my ears. He dont want a stray dog.. he wants his owners also.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom