What's new

Justice for Zainab: Riots erupt in Kasur after 8-year-old's alleged rape, murder

Guy in the leaked call already confirmed Punjab ka wadera has a hand in hiding this guy. So catching this one guy is not enough.

Yes, here you are right.. not everyone, who is connected with this case, will be arrested.. bass itna hi insaaf hota hai Pakistan main..

whole country is praying....

we need to make an example of him.....

public execution

Abhi tou human right wali Asma Jahangir aajaegi iss ka case larnay.. woh sabit kardegi ke yeh aadmi mentally sick hai.. iss liey saza e maut nahi di ja sakti..

any detail as how and where, he was hiding? ( umer farooq is his name?).. who nabbed him?

Yes, here you are right.. not everyone, who is connected with this case, will be arrested.. bass itna hi insaaf hota hai Pakistan main..

Abhi tou human right wali Asma Jahangir aajaegi iss ka case larnay.. woh sabit kardegi ke yeh aadmi mentally sick hai.. iss liey saza e maut nahi di ja sakti..
fcckk this jhangir ............first u need to be human,, to demand human right..

any detail as how and where, he was hiding? ( umer farooq is his name?).. who nabbed him?

According to the news reports, his name is Umar.. and he was arrested in Lahore.. His face is resembling the guy in the footage.. his mobile data reveals that he was in Kasur in the same area in those days... he has confessed to killing Zainab.. He has been handed over to JIT for further investigation, while his DNA sample has been sent for matching..

Once DNA matches, it will be the final nail in his coffin..

But then comes the role of our beghairat lawyers who will somehow prove him to be mentally retarded to save him from capital punishment..

According to the news reports, his name is Umar.. and he was arrested in Lahore.. His face is resembling the guy in the footage.. his mobile data reveals that he was in Kasur in the same area in those days... he has confessed to killing Zainab.. He has been handed over to JIT for further investigation, while his DNA sample has been sent for matching..

But then comes the role of our beghairat lawyers who will somehow prove him to be mentally retarded to save him from capital punishment..
okay once dna matches (thats conclusive evidence right) why give him lawyer why not just cut his co** and hang this bastard on main chowk of Kasur?

i meant , was he aressted from a home? a car a bus stand etc/// who aressted him? police, cid, isi.? nature of lead......... how they found this guy?f

my guess is,,, his phone gave away his location..

yaara courts should look into their own workings as well.... if DNA matches it should be one day trial no right of appeal next day hanging dawn till dusk infront of local mosque in kasur

my guess is,,, his phone gave away his location..

these day modern phones with built in GPS which you really cannot turn off (although only in software) are good thing

well lets check all umer farooq on face, see any resemblance..

okay once dna matches (thats conclusive evidence right) why give him lawyer why not just cut his co** and hang this bastard on main chowk of Kasur?

Yes, he should be dealt like this if he is proved to be the murderer.. but law in Pakistan gives benefit of the doubt to criminals.. and doctors are always ready to issue favorable reports for few bucks.. On top of that, we have lawyers who work on foreign agenda to outlaw the capital punishment.. so these kind of lawyers/ NGOs bring so many excuses which make the case very controversial in local and international media..

This is Pakistan my friend..

if DNA matches it should be one day trial no right of appeal next day hanging dawn till dusk infront of local mosque in kasur

Bhai, if he begs pardon on the basis of mental retardation, the case will turn 180 degrees..

I don't even think this is the guy. Police is all the way corrupt and even imandar officers are being threatened to keep quiet by sharif mafia.

This is probably a cover up for ministers involved to wash their hands with.

Yes, he should be dealt like this if he is proved to be the murderer.. but law in Pakistan gives benefit of the doubt to criminals.. and doctors are always ready to issue favorable reports for few bucks.. On top of that, we have lawyers who work on foreign agenda to outlaw the capital punishment.. so these kind of lawyers/ NGOs bring so many excuses which make the case very controversial in local and international media..

Bhai, if he begs pardon on the basis of mental retardation, the case will turn 180 degrees..
the crime he comitted are surley not,, in normal mental condition

these day modern phones with built in GPS which you really cannot turn off (although only in software) are good thing

I think not the GPS, but mobiles are in continuous contact with the nearest towers.. when a person moves, his location is recorded (not the exact, but with reference to the nearest mobile company transmitting tower). All the data is recorded and available for few days with mobile companies.. this is what I have heard..

hamari courts ameerun ki rukhail hai!

I don't even think this is the guy. Police is all the way corrupt and even imandar officers are being threatened to keep quiet by sharif mafia.

This is probably a cover up for ministers involved to wash their hands with.

Well, let the police bring him in front of media.. we will certainly know if he is the same guy or not.. One news report is saying that his face is resembling too much..

Baqi DNA testing main gand ho nahi sakti.. because his lawyer will certainly ask the court to send his sample to an international lab.. which in normal circumstances is allowed by the courts..

the crime he comitted are surley not,, in normal mental condition

In the leaked call police man was saying they keep putting out pics of already wanted men to throw investigation off.

Now they caught some guy on a chowk in Lahore that was openly walking around and admitted his crime in ten minutes? BS

Dal me kuch kala ne, sari daal Panchod Kali he. Real culprits are hiding out in some ministers farm house.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom