What's new

Justice for Zainab: Riots erupt in Kasur after 8-year-old's alleged rape, murder

Ya maybe but if he indeed is that lone psycho killer then imagine polices incompetence. Now that they ratcheted up the search they nabbed him in a week lekin jab pichlay 6 murders n rapes kiye thay police was in a limbo and chill mode they did not even trace down an outsider for ONE WHOLE YEAR. I mean thats just height of incompetence.

Typical police behavior. Not the first time we have seen it.

Ya maybe but if he indeed is that lone psycho killer then imagine polices incompetence. Now that they ratcheted up the search they nabbed him in a week lekin jab pichlay 6 murders n rapes kiye thay police was in a limbo and chill mode they did not even trace down an outsider for ONE WHOLE YEAR. I mean thats just height of incompetence.

An SHO of the area would have known about any lone sick psycho, drug addict, crook, car lifter and a drug dealer. By now in any fair law abiding just society ........ DPO, SHO, Commissioner, MPAs and MNAs of Kasur would have been hung by the pole posts.

The child knew the abductor...

U are describing random random snatch and grab..

This is cold calculated well targeted hall Mark of serial killers
I think it was shared on tv that she was a friendly social child so friendly kids who easily interact with everyone can also be more at the peril of getting targetted.

Yeah, police is careless.. no doubt about it.. After this incident, it is the general public which brought CCTV footage from different cameras.. Ma*rCh** thought he will get away with the rape and murder this time as well because of the previous successful attempts and lackluster attitude of Police and general public..

An SHO of the area would have known about any lone sick psycho, drug addict, crook, car lifter and a drug dealer. By now in any fair law abiding just society ........ DPO, SHO, Commissioner, MPAs and MNAs of Kasur would have been hung by the pole posts.
Exactly cause if its indeed a lone psycho then these kids have died cause of police negligence. Absolutely these people are as much responsible as the rapist.

@I.R.A

Sanaullah said the culprit seems to be an acquaintance of the family. He added that a child's safety is its parents' responsibility.

@lastofthepatriots do you still doubt which influential people are involved and protecting all this? I have said before that we don't need to look at this case in isolation ......

People are demanding justice from same rulers who had crushed a young boy under their protocol cars and didn't bother to stop for a second. The city already has an organised gang which was involved in filming sexual abuse of children, and some of those pedophiles were let loose very recently before Zainab was killed ..... did the police arrest those guys again on suspicion? And this same Rana had said at that time that this child sex abuse and filming was result of land feud between the parties. People cannot spot an elephant in the room. And interestingly this Rana has relations with the extremist Mullahs as well.

PTI (Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf) should change its name to "Tehreek e dharna baray Zaati Mufadat o Intiqam" .... what other cases would have qualified more for seeking justice then case of child sexual abuse of children of Kasoor.

Aay thay not aya tha ........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know your name janab, but my name is Raza. I know who and what these people are. New generation of Pakistanis don't know and that's why I spend all of my time here trying to educate them.

I don't know your name janab, but my name is Raza. I know who and what these people are. New generation of Pakistanis don't know and that's why I spend all of my time here trying to educate them.

My name is Imran and I come from a backward area, where all this nonsense never happened, humans respected humans and helped humans .... unfortunately as it is with every other Pakistani I had to leave my hometown for a better carrier and in process I got exposed to naked truth of my society from a very young age (my early teens) .... everyday till this age I get a new thing to learn about bayhissi and baygairti of this society. Inhay sach kabi pasand nai aay ga ....... yeh sab naray marnay wali qaum hy.

Exactly cause if its indeed a lone psycho then these kids have died cause of police negligence. Absolutely these people are as much responsible as the rapist.

I can quote some personal experiences that I had with Pakistani police ....... but that isn't something unusual. If only these incompetent cowards were loyal to their duties Pakistan and Pakistanis would have been saved from 90% terror attacks. If 60000 dead Pakistanis didn't change anything ....... a young child like Zainab won't, and she is not alone there have been many Zainab's whose cries and tears got unnoticed in this sick society.

My name is Imran and I come from a backward area, where all this nonsense never happened, humans respected humans and helped humans .... unfortunately as it is with every other Pakistani I had to leave my hometown for a better carrier and in process I got exposed to naked truth of my society from a very young age (my early teens) .... everyday till this age I get a new thing to learn about bayhissi and baygairti of this society. Inhay sach kabi pasand nai aay ga ....... yeh sab naray marnay wali qaum hy.

I can quote some personal experiences that I had with Pakistani police ....... but that isn't something unusual. If only these incompetent cowards were loyal to their duties Pakistan and Pakistanis would have been saved from 90% terror attacks. If 60000 dead Pakistanis didn't change anything ....... a young child like Zainab won't, and she is not alone there have been many Zainab's whose cries and tears got unnoticed in this sick society.

Bhot shukria Imran bhai. Hum ek mushkil dor me guzar re he. Is se agay pata chalay ga Pakistan ka mustakbil aur kismat. Kyun ke Pakistani mulak ka saat ne de ge, toh mulak ka kya ho ga?

Dekh lo. In zardario ko, aur sharifo ko.

Woh konsa harami, mulak ke baray me soch re he.

Bhot shukria Imran bhai.

Koi masla nai bai .....

Hum ek mushkil dor me guzar re he. Is se agay pata chalay ga Pakistan ka mustakbil aur kismat. Kyun ke Pakistani mulak ka saat ne de ge, toh mulak ka kya ho ga?

Dekh lo. In zardario ko, aur sharifo ko.

Woh konsa harami, mulak ke baray me soch re he.

Dor mushkil nai hota bai .......... bus insan apni insaniat khona shuru ho gya hy. Bat bohat seedhi aur saaf hy .... jab haram aam ho ga ..... ALLAH aur uss ka qanoon Quran gilafo may lipta ho ga ..... aur her Pakistani yehi kahy ga kay "ALLAH ki merzi" "ALLAH behter kary ga" to injam dunia may jahanum ho ga.

As a qoum bhi hum bari bhayanak cheez ban chukay hain. Hamara moral fabric bilkul phata hua hai. Jo shakhs aj kaheen apnay bachay ki ziadti ka shor kar raha ho ga woh kaheen aur beth kay is baat pay kisi aurat ka rape justify kar raha ho ga kay uska libas acha nahi tha.

Ya phir hamaray haan choti choti cheezon may sifarishain chalanay ka jo rawwaiyya hai is nay poora system taur diya hai. Har shakhs cronyism ko roey ga magar jab moqa milay ga tau nepotism say faida uthanay say baaz nahi aey ga.

Infact such examples would be visible on this forum too i would not explain further. Then expand it to a whole huge nation and we have an ailing society as pakistan.

As a qoum bhi hum bari bhayanak cheez ban chukay hain. Hamara moral fabric bilkul phata hua hai. Jo shakhs aj kaheen apnay bachay ki ziadti ka shor kar raha ho ga woh kaheen aur beth kay is baat pay kisi aurat ka rape justify kar raha ho ga kay uska libas acha nahi tha.

Ya phir hamaray haan choti choti cheezon may sifarishain chalanay ka jo rawwaiyya hai is nay poora system taur diya hai. Har shakhs cronyism ko roey ga magar jab moqa milay ga tau nepotism say faida uthanay say baaz nahi aey ga.

Infact such examples would be visible on this forum too i would not explain further. Then expand it to a whole huge nation and we have an ailing society as pakistan.

There is this term GIGO ......... Garbage in garbage out. Its a very simple term but holds so much weight and truth to it.

Our's is not only an insecure society ........ its a totally failed, insensitive, fkd up society. Sometimes when I have these thought sessions "Yo hota to kya hota aur aisay hota to kya hota" I imagine the people who sacrificed their everything to migrate here and settle in a totally new place ...... when I try understanding what would have motivated them that they left everything behind and didn't care for their lives, their honor and their safety, to move to a newly formed country, where they won't find a roof over their heads ...... I fail to gather that much courage to even think of replicating their act. And then I do feel ashamed that what if a single soul from those people is shown whats happening in the society and land for which they lost their everything ..... would they be able to justify their action and sacrifice? This is my shame and this is what hurts me most. Other people rise from dark ages to solid characters and my people descended from high selfless characters to being filth.

Let's cut the long story short.
Q. Are the accused local or outside?
Ans. Kidnapper and disposer are local. Rapist and killer can be outsider.
Q. Why such cruelty?
Ans. The rapist has sufficient funds to motivate and move local sourcing chain for his possibly hate/ revenge mentality. Looks more like a motivated act.
Q. How is this criminal successful in escaping from arrest and detection?
Ans. This criminal is depending entirely on incompetence of local police and his garb of tinted business. He is successful in diverting the focus of investigation by his direct/ indirect influence.
Q. Where to look for him ?
Ans. Arrest all the field staff of police and informers/ touts and noteables and investigate them to round up every possible suspect.
Q. Any other suggestion?
Ans. Eliminate all police and start recruiting afresh. Crime scene preservation and forensic staff need more training. Implementation of law on vulnerable institutions.
There is this term GIGO ......... Garbage in garbage out. Its a very simple term but holds so much weight and truth to it.

Our's is not only an insecure society ........ its a totally failed, insensitive, fkd up society. Sometimes when I have these thought sessions "Yo hota to kya hota aur aisay hota to kya hota" I imagine the people who sacrificed their everything to migrate here and settle in a totally new place ...... when I try understanding what would have motivated them that they left everything behind and didn't care for their lives, their honor and their safety, to move to a newly formed country, where they won't find a roof over their heads ...... I fail to gather that much courage to even think of replicating their act. And then I do feel ashamed that what if a single soul from those people is shown whats happening in the society and land for which they lost their everything ..... would they be able to justify their action and sacrifice? This is my shame and this is what hurts me most. Other people rise from dark ages to solid characters and my people descended from high selfless characters to being filth.

Last edited:
Let's cut the long story short.
Q. Are the accused local or outside?
Ans. Kidnapper and disposer are local. Rapist and killer can be outsider.
Q. Why such cruelty?
Ans. The rapist has sufficient funds to motivate and move local sourcing chain for his possibly hate/ revenge mentality. Looks more like a motivated act.
Q. How is this criminal successful in escaping from arrest and detection?
Ans. This criminal is depending entirely on incompetence of local police and his garb of tinted business. He is successful in diverting the focus of investigation by his direct/ indirect influence.
Q. Where to look for him ?
Ans. Arrest all the field staff of police and informers/ touts and noteables and investigate them to round up every possible suspect.
Q. Any other suggestion?
Ans. Eliminate all police and start recruiting afresh. Crime scene preservation and forensic staff need more training. Implementation of law on vulnerable institutions.

So what is stopping state from obtaining DNA of every rich and poor? If I haven't done something wrong I won't object to it.

So what is stopping state from obtaining DNA of every rich and poor? If I haven't done something wrong I won't object to it.

In a society like Pakistan the chance of the suspect being a rich person is very high. Where even the moderately well off person can hire servants to do all the household chores, I doubt a rich criminal would do the dirty work himself.
He would have got a lowly worker to carry out the kidnapping and disposal while he did the actual rape.

The police should get DNA from every male in the area but sadly they will not do anything due to lack of will or legal power.

QUOTE="I.R.A, post: 10176963, member: 165362"]So what is stopping state from obtaining DNA of every rich and poor? If I haven't done something wrong I won't object to it.[/QUOTE]
There are police + agejcies searching for the criminal under the supervision of their heads of organizations and the suspects arrested/ investigated by them are given to JIT to verify the involvement through verification of connecting evidence and further confirmation through tests etc. Also JIT will be satisfied with nothing short of a positive DNA test whereas the police is still going on with its typical methods of physical torture and detection based on cell phone location. This method used by police in facts and circumstances of this case will take very (very) long time to give result. DNA testing at such a large scale. through hands of police is not only time consuming and expensive but also can be manipulated to save any suspect by sending/ making a false sample. For this reason DNA has been reserved for orders of JIT and heads of departments. A better and more prudent way was to arrest all the kasur police and their informers and touts to get their DNA + their statements as to possible suspects from their area of jurisdiction and then getting their DNA as suggested by you. Unfortunately this is not done so far. Detection by mobile data is good when the priority is to recover alive abductees or theft/looted property but it's very difficult to secure conviction on basis of data alone. There are other numerous reasons to shun such methods. I see nothing but malafide intention on part of police + touts + informers + notables to volunteer for DNA as they fear their detection in this or any similar previous/ future occurrence.

Back
Top Bottom