What's new

Justice for Zainab: Riots erupt in Kasur after 8-year-old's alleged rape, murder

Today a minor girl of 2 years and 8 month was raped by one named Hamad in Khushmaqam Akbarpura area of Nowshera. The man is said to be from Lahore who is currently living in Nowshera. This man wooed the minor girl Madiha by offering her toffees and carried her to nearby deserted place however upon cries of the kid people offering prayers at the area Mosque rushed to the place nabbed the rapist. Called police but they reached late upon which people beaten him black and blue. And handed him over to police. The minor was treated for injuries and handed over to family.

What's happening? Something is wrong with us I am sure..

Are we eating something bad? Chemicals? Hormones? Something which is creating imbalance..

Are we eating something bad? Chemicals? Hormones? Something which is creating imbalance..

Yes. You have been subjected to chemical warfare and gene Manipulation.

IMF se qarze or lo.

Khutba aside its being reported more by the media good or bad dont ask. We are morally as a country are at our lowest. It can only get better.

Yes. You have been subjected to chemical warfare and gene Manipulation.

IMF se qarze or lo.

What's the connection between IMF and gene manipulation/ chemical warfare? Are you saying that IMF is providing us chemicals instead of money?

What's the connection between IMF and gene manipulation/ chemical warfare? Are you saying that IMF is providing us chemicals instead of money?

Yr tum log itna parh likh kar bahar chale gaye ho or phir bhi esa pochte ho.

Bhool jao me delete krdeta ho post.

Now I understand why there are floods, earthquakes and natural disasters almost every year in Pakistan. People are becoming as perverted as nation of Lut Alaihi Salam.

If you really have a lot of lust or desires, why dont u just get married??? Do they really have to commit such a huge crime??
Today a minor girl of 2 years and 8 month was raped by one named Hamad in Khushmaqam Akbarpura area of Nowshera. The man is said to be from Lahore who is currently living in Nowshera. This man wooed the minor girl Madiha by offering her toffees and carried her to nearby deserted place however upon cries of the kid people offering prayers at the area Mosque rushed to the place nabbed the rapist. Called police but they reached late upon which people beaten him black and blue. And handed him over to police. The minor was treated for injuries and handed over to family.

Yaar itna nahi parha jitna aap ne parha hai.. abb samjha do..

Chai me peeta nahi warna chai pe bata deta.

As for the cases it is highly alarming and its because our health and education sectors remain in disarray after Zia decided to crash himself to the ground.

Aik mardan ki asma ka case araha hai, 4 yr old raped n killed, seriously imran khan kuch tau sharam karay apnay ilaqay may tau bolay ikso dharnon ki pari hai

Chai me peeta nahi warna chai pe bata deta.

As for the cases it is highly alarming and its because our health and education sectors remain in disarray after Zia decided to crash himself to the ground.

Mujhay lag raha hai ke awara kuttay ka gosht bik raha hai aaj kal bakray ki jaga..

we are eating haram...along with donkeys and dogs

Mujhay lag raha hai ke awara kuttay ka gosht bik raha hai aaj kal bakray ki jaga..

Kutta ek noble janwar hai.

Dost hai insan ka. Ghoray ki tarah.

Allah dil kalay krdeta hai. Sood khana bohat bara risk hai.

Abhi cancer ki baarish huegi if Things dont change.

Shahbaz Sharif went to kasur today...

Suspect is solid... fingers crossed on DNA

LAHORE:

Punjab Chief Minister Shehbaz Sharif on Wednesday said he could not outline a timeframe, but will leave no stone will be left unturned to apprehend the culprit in the Kasur rape and murder case.

He also urged residents of Kasur to come forth with any information regarding the suspect in the eight-year-old’s rape and murder case, ‘guaranteeing’ complete confidentiality.

this statement means A BIG ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kutta ek noble janwar hai.

Dost hai insan ka. Ghoray ki tarah.

Allah dil kalay krdeta hai. Sood khana bohat bara risk hai.

Abhi cancer ki baarish huegi if Things dont change.

Abhi tou bhainson pe huee hai Cancer ki baarish..

Back
Top Bottom