What's new

Justice for Zainab: Riots erupt in Kasur after 8-year-old's alleged rape, murder

Cause its Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It's supposed to have religion in one form or another.

Do you know the amount of homosexuality that happens in Saudi Arabia?you would think God should punish them because they are doing it in his place. Thats not how things work. Us mixing in religion with everything is the reason we are so far behind.

Dude can u actually see the moral situation in Pakistan going down the toilet or not???

Dude kay bachay Jana to sabne apni qabar me hai na ya koi dosre iraday hain.

Wese hi mehngi hoti ja rahi hai qabaren.

I have heard he stated that no suspect is in custody and he can't give any time frame for the arrest.

Is it true?
He said this https://tribune.com.pk/story/161092...asur-residents-to-cooperate-in-investigation/

Ab yeh kya harkat ki hai is nay.

----------

https://www.dawn.com/news/1383245

Guys i think parhlo must be posting nonsense but his dna shud also be checked also he was the first one to be sacked by cm punjab shebaza

https://news.parhlo.com/dpo-kasur-in-zainab-case/

In a society like Pakistan the chance of the suspect being a rich person is very high. Where even the moderately well off person can hire servants to do all the household chores, I doubt a rich criminal would do the dirty work himself.
He would have got a lowly worker to carry out the kidnapping and disposal while he did the actual rape.

The police should get DNA from every male in the area but sadly they will not do anything due to lack of will or legal power.

Being rich is not a crime in itself. It is one of the possibilities that you have mentioned, but its not the only possibility. We have a huge population that remains unproductive, the best they are left with is to either do the drugs, roam around harass susceptible lone females or rob the gutter dhakan.

Apparently, Kasur is the rape capital of the world
when it comes to child sex abuse. You know we have this interesting terminology in political as well as government circles "Emergency" ... I demand that DNA Emergency be imposed in Kasur ....... each and every citizen of Kasur should come forward and present himself for DNA testing.

There are police + agejcies searching for the criminal under the supervision of their heads of organizations and the suspects arrested/ investigated by them are given to JIT to verify the involvement through verification of connecting evidence and further confirmation through tests etc. Also JIT will be satisfied with nothing short of a positive DNA test whereas the police is still going on with its typical methods of physical torture and detection based on cell phone location. This method used by police in facts and circumstances of this case will take very (very) long time to give result. DNA testing at such a large scale. through hands of police is not only time consuming and expensive but also can be manipulated to save any suspect by sending/ making a false sample. For this reason DNA has been reserved for orders of JIT and heads of departments. A better and more prudent way was to arrest all the kasur police and their informers and touts to get their DNA + their statements as to possible suspects from their area of jurisdiction and then getting their DNA as suggested by you. Unfortunately this is not done so far. Detection by mobile data is good when the priority is to recover alive abductees or theft/looted property but it's very difficult to secure conviction on basis of data alone. There are other numerous reasons to shun such methods. I see nothing but malafide intention on part of police + touts + informers + notables to volunteer for DNA as they fear their detection in this or any similar previous/ future occurrence.

We are demanding justice ......... without thinking that our medieval stupid laws need to be thrown out of the window for real justice to happen in this society.

I demand New Law Formulation Emergency be imposed immediately.

Us mixing in religion with everything is the reason we are so far behind.

Us distorting the Deen and making it a religion, and then misusing the distorted version to worsen the already bad situation is the reason we are living in a hell.

Its a shame we're falling victim to the same disease we accuse our neighbours of. Even on here I see members making dedicated threads about rape in India and using it as an argument. If any thing it might be worse here because over there its against women but over here we're seeing it against little children, I'm seeing at least 6 or 7 everyday in the news (just the reported ones). And these are just the ones that result in death, according to an expert on the matter almost 15% of all Pakistani children have to face this sick act.

DNA testing and some humanity in high-ups somewhere is what's keeping alive the hope for reaching to the real culprits alive else Punjab police would have encountered down or recruited a set of accused till now.

Last edited:
We are demanding justice ......... without thinking that our medieval stupid laws need to be thrown out of the window for real justice to happen in this society.

I demand New Law Formulation Emergency be imposed immediately.
The law on how any criminal act is proved in court trials poses fair challenges for law enforcers and investigators and demands from them the proofs which they can easily collect if they work efficiently and honestly. The law of evidence and proofs saves innocent people. Lot has been said against it but ultimate result is that its the errors omissions and corruption on part of law enforcers and investigators that help the criminals in getting away unpunished.

Last edited:
STILL NO NEWS OF DNA MATCH.............
2 QUESTIONS

1... IS HE A LONE SHARK..... WITH A LOW IQ, IF SO, AND IF DNA IS MATCHED, THEN ITS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF LOCAL POLICE ,,WHERE INCOMPETANCY WELL BE CRISTAL CLEAR..
THEN LOT OF POLICE HEADS SHOULD BE IN THE GUTTER, NOT JUST SUSPENSTIONS AND TRANSFERS OF CRIMINALS IN UNIFORM..
2... IMAGINE THE PRESSURE ON LABS TO MATCH THE DNA,,, KEEPING IN MIND THAT THE PRIME SUSPECT ADMITTED HIS GUILT, SO THE LABS CANT SAY THE DNA DIDNT MATCH??

AND IF MATCHED,,, WAS HE ALONE, NO ABETTORS, FACILITATIORS, NO CUSTOMERS..

ZAINAB WAS SEEN WITH A SUSPECT ,WALKING TO HER GRAVE, WITHOUT A THOUGHT IN HER PIOUS MIND,,IF HES A RELATIVE,, OK
BUT WHAT ABOUT OTHER CHILDRENS, HE CANT BE RELATIVE WITH EVERY VICTIM...
SO HOW EASILY DID HE COMITT ALL THESE CRIMES ALONE??????

WHY DID SHABAZ SHARIF, SAID HE CANT GIVE A TIME FRAME FOR THE KILLERS/RAPEIST TO BE CAUGHT............MEANING ONLY 1 THING, THEY DONT HAVE THE RIGHT PERSON......
IS IT A COVER UP??/ OF BIGGER CRIMES. OR JUST NRO WITH CRIMINALS?

HAVE WE SOLD THE SOUL TO THE DEVIL.....

STILL NO NEWS OF DNA MATCH.............
2 QUESTIONS

1... IS HE A LONE SHARK..... WITH A LOW IQ, IF SO, AND IF DNA IS MATCHED, THEN ITS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF LOCAL POLICE ,,WHERE INCOMPETANCY WELL BE CRISTAL CLEAR..
THEN LOT OF POLICE HEADS SHOULD BE IN THE GUTTER, NOT JUST SUSPENSTIONS AND TRANSFERS OF CRIMINALS IN UNIFORM..
2... IMAGINE THE PRESSURE ON LABS TO MATCH THE DNA,,, KEEPING IN MIND THAT THE PRIME SUSPECT ADMITTED HIS GUILT, SO THE LABS CANT SAY THE DNA DIDNT MATCH??

AND IF MATCHED,,, WAS HE ALONE, NO ABETTORS, FACILITATIORS, NO CUSTOMERS..

ZAINAB WAS SEEN WITH A SUSPECT ,WALKING TO HER GRAVE, WITHOUT A THOUGHT IN HER PIOUS MIND,,IF HES A RELATIVE,, OK
BUT WHAT ABOUT OTHER CHILDRENS, HE CANT BE RELATIVE WITH EVERY VICTIM...
SO HOW EASILY DID HE COMITT ALL THESE CRIMES ALONE??????

WHY DID SHABAZ SHARIF, SAID HE CANT GIVE A TIME FRAME FOR THE KILLERS/RAPEIST TO BE CAUGHT............MEANING ONLY 1 THING, THEY DONT HAVE THE RIGHT PERSON......
IS IT A COVER UP??/ OF BIGGER CRIMES. OR JUST NRO WITH CRIMINALS?

HAVE WE SOLD THE SOUL TO THE DEVIL.....
I can't understand whats going on.This person caught from lahore has been in custody for few days and his DNA should have been out up till now.
Police in whole world has such powers and resources that make them capable of getting false confessions from arrested persons to show their efficiency / performance or to close the cold cases. This is the reason only confession is not accepted as sufficient proof of crime. The law wants other supporting proofs to support the confessions. Lawyers and commonsense tells innocent people to make confessions before police because this would save them from torture and abuse.
If the video is genuine then there are few explanations for her submission to the kidnapper. 1. he is a acquaintance and the video is old. 2. She is drugged. 3. She is terrified and confused (most probably). 4. She is lured. 5. She is being moved to and from very close proximity of her area and she is used to hanging out late. 6. she is a consenting victim or submissive (second most probable).
He can be a lone kidnapper supplier and disposer.
Statement of SS reflects they are clueless.
As stated earlier the local police commit unimaginable errors and negligence in dealing with previous and also this case and anybody can rightly doubt the sincerity of police.

I can't understand whats going on.This person caught from lahore has been in custody for few days and his DNA should have been out up till now.
Police in whole world has such powers and resources that make them capable of getting false confessions from arrested persons to show their efficiency / performance or to close the cold cases. This is the reason only confession is not accepted as sufficient proof of crime. The law wants other supporting proofs to support the confessions. Lawyers and commonsense tells innocent people to make confessions before police because this would save them from torture and abuse.
If the video is genuine then there are few explanations for her submission to the kidnapper. 1. he is a acquaintance and the video is old. 2. She is drugged. 3. She is terrified and confused (most probably). 4. She is lured. 5. She is being moved to and from very close proximity of her area and she is used to hanging out late. 6. she is a consenting victim or submissive (second most probable).
As stated earlier the local police commit unimaginable errors and negligence in dealing with previous and also this case and anybody can rightly doubt the sincerity of police.
So many questions with any answers...even the answers given are lame .unclear and very doubtfull

The investigators have played sufficiently long volley with this person arrested from lahore and few arrests have been made from houses around place of recovery. Good to see them back in kasur and to the place of recovery.
There was another video today sowing still photographs from interior of a alleged house and in one photo some green colored things piled up in middle of a room could be seen. If anyone has seen the video then comment on whether those green colored things were machinery or green sofa or plastic bags

I just received an audio on whats app, apparently i think its a call between source and journalist. According to audio no one has been caught yet. The sketch Punjab Police has issued are of the old wanted criminal. 8 Out of the 12 rape victims, got the same DNA of the criminal. I am trying to upload the file here, but can't find the option and i am not even allowed to post the link yet.

I just received an audio on whats app, apparently i think its a call between source and journalist. According to audio no one has been caught yet. The sketch Punjab Police has issued are of the old wanted criminal. 8 Out of the 12 rape victims, got the same DNA of the criminal. I am trying to upload the file here, but can't find the option and i am not even allowed to post the link yet.

Already posted here.. see post 538.

Back
Top Bottom