What's new

Justice for Zainab: Riots erupt in Kasur after 8-year-old's alleged rape, murder

have they found the serial attacker?

nope...

all victims are female one 6 years others 7 or 8 years old.... he seems to be well acquainted with the child with child running to him upon seeing him in the street... and than comfortably walking while holding his hand.... all victims were killed in similar fashion actually were still alive when dumped and died of blood loss soon after as he lacerates both wrists......

this is classical predatory behaviour of a serial killer...

my thoughts are how in the world he got chance to get such close contact with the child that child seems to be so comfortable with him?? he obviously has been grooming his victim for a while... this kind of trust takes time to establish.... he is a familiar face for the child......

there must be a lot more times that he has been caught on cameras.... he must be frequenting her street and may be her school...

he also seems to be very comfortable with children enough for them to trust him.... he must have a job related to children which gives him exposure and also chance to select his next victim.... my thought is either he is a vendor outside or near to school (or pretends to be) or may be is or has worked in a school....

I hope police is looking into it

Nadra ka system rigged hai.... wo sirf saath samandar paar wali quwwat kay liye sazgaar hai... log yahan teen teen ID cards bana kar ghoom rahe hai or ap mujhe ye manjan bech rahi ho

tum log wese mujhe marwa kar hi choroge

Sir chhorain.. yeh dekhain..

And the shocking revelation was that in last six years, there were 6,800 abductions of kids in Punjab, out of which nearly 600 are yet to be reunited with their grieved families.

This year (2016 August) until now, at least 770 children have been kidnapped mainly from larger cities of Punjab including Lahore, Faisalabad, Bahawalpur and Bahawalnagar. The police report admitted that many of them have not been recovered.

https://www.samaa.tv/blogs/2016/08/how-to-prevent-abduction-of-our-children/

Sir chhorain.. yeh dekhain..

And the shocking revelation was that in last six years, there were 6,800 abductions of kids in Punjab, out of which nearly 600 are yet to be reunited with their grieved families.

This year (2016 August) until now, at least 770 children have been kidnapped mainly from larger cities of Punjab including Lahore, Faisalabad, Bahawalpur and Bahawalnagar. The police report admitted that many of them have not been recovered.

https://www.samaa.tv/blogs/2016/08/how-to-prevent-abduction-of-our-children/

pehle zinda dafna dedete they jab Mohammad aya tha... ab kachre me phenk dete ho

badla kiya hai jo bakwas lagayi hai sab ne kay qanoon 21st century kay chaiye...

One man in one footage has voluntarily appeared before police..
well a dna test should be able to confirm if he is the attacker, if not then he must know who it is as no sane person would confess to such crime.

nope...

all victims are female one 6 years others 7 or 8 years old.... he seems to be well acquainted with the child with child running to him upon seeing him in the street... and than comfortably walking while holding his hand.... all victims were killed in similar fashion actually were still alive when dumped and died of blood loss soon after as he lacerates both wrists......

this is classical predatory behaviour of a serial killer...

my thoughts are how in the world he got chance to get such close contact with the child that child seems to be so comfortable with him?? he obviously has been grooming his victim for a while... this kind of trust takes time to establish.... he is a familiar face for the child......

there must be a lot more times that he has been caught on cameras.... he must be frequenting her street and may be her school...

he also seems to be very comfortable with children enough for them to trust him.... he must have a job related to children which gives him exposure and also chance to select his next victim.... my thought is either he is a vendor outside or near to school (or pretends to be) or may be is or has worked in a school....

I hope police is looking into it
that seems to be the case, he must be a local resident.

pehle zinda dafna dedete they jab Mohammad aya tha... ab kachre me phenk dete ho

badla kiya hai jo bakwas lagayi hai sab ne kay qanoon 21st century kay chaiye...

Aik zainab ko ro rahay hain.. yahan tou hazaron zainab ke case paray hain..

he must know who it is as no sane person would confess to such crime.

He is saying that he is not involved..

We need our traditional method of investigation to be applied on this man..

Aik zainab ko ro rahay hain.. yahan tou hazaron zainab ke case paray hain..

kahi na kahi se to bismillah karo
zarori hai jab kisi bare ghar ka bacha gayab ho tab hi kuch ho

jitne threads tum logon ne india per banaye they rape kay uska jawab allah ne makafat e amal me dedia

sab chotiye zombies bane phir rahe hai... kisi ko india ki fikar zyada kisi ko iran ki koi saudi tattay koi uae kay kaporay koi turkey kay pakar kar khara hai... Pakistan ko wese hi sab ne L pe mara hai to awaam expect hi kion karti hai kuch...

zehni tor pe me mulk chor chuka hon..allah mujhe maaf kare per ye bojh mujhse ab nahi uthta kay mulk ko banao religion kay naam par or wahi zamana e jahiliat wali chezen khulle aam hon... mera zameer is baat ki ijazat nahi deta...

kahi na kahi se to bismillah karo
zarori hai jab kisi bare ghar ka bacha gayab ho tab hi kuch ho

jitne threads tum logon ne india per banaye they rape kay uska jawab allah ne makafat e amal me dedia

sab chotiye zombies bane phir rahe hai... kisi ko india ki fikar zyada kisi ko iran ki koi saudi tattay koi uae kay kaporay koi turkey kay pakar kar khara hai... Pakistan ko wese hi sab ne L pe mara hai to awaam expect hi kion karti hai kuch...

zehni tor pe me mulk chor chuka hon..allah mujhe maaf kare per ye bojh mujhse ab nahi uthta kay mulk ko banao religion kay naam par or wahi zamana e jahiliat wali chezen khulle aam hon... mera zameer is baat ki ijazat nahi deta...

Bhai.. aaj yeh sab parhnay ke baad, itni abductions ki reports dekhnay ke baad, mujhay yaqeen hochuka hai ke kuchh nahi hoga.. kaheen se shuru nahi hoga aur kaheen par khatam nahi hoga..

aap bhi yaheen ho aur main bhi yaheen hun..

hum aisi qaum hain jo apnay haath se chittar zalim ko pakratay hain aur woh hamain 5 saal musalsal chhitar maarta hai.. phir hum uss zalim ko defend bhi kartay hain..

5 saal baad hum wohi chhittar aik zalim se lekar doosray zalim ke haath main thama detey hain.. ke pehlay walay ne sahi se laal nahi ki thi tooi..

Bhai.. aaj yeh sab parhnay ke baad, itni abductions ki reports dekhnay ke baad, mujhay yaqeen hochuka hai ke kuchh nahi hoga.. kaheen se shuru nahi hoga aur kaheen par khatam nahi hoga..

hum aisi qaum hain jo apnay haath se chittar zalim ko pakratay hain aur woh hamain 5 saal musalsal chhitar maarta hai.. phir hum uss zalim ko defend bhi kartay hain..

5 saal baad hum wohi chhittar aik zalim se lekar doosray zalim ke haath main thama detey hain.. ke pehlay walay ne sahi se laal nahi ki thi tooi..

ab me kia bolon janaab... mulk ka jawaz khatam hochuka hai
jang hogi to phir seedha butt parast vs monotheism hogi usme hissa lelenge warna meri taraf se as i said L pe.

paisa khuda hai is qaum kay liye.

have they found the serial attacker?[/Q

Yeh harami footage walay shakhs tak KYUN NAHI POHANCH SAKTAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :angry:

You can't arrest police .

Nothing going to happen

Common man has no rights

that seems to be the case, he must be a local resident.

also the fact that victims have been dumped locally means he kept them locally.... that's the most likely scenario....its not a huge city .... they should just go house to house in whole city

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom