What's new

Justice for Zainab: Riots erupt in Kasur after 8-year-old's alleged rape, murder

begharat suwwar ki nasal ke manind hukumraano tumse nahi hota to jaan chor do hamari

Unfortunately in this land of pure, shamelessness has no limits, already there is high speculation PMLN is going to win again in next general elections, god forbid if that happens then RIP Pakistan. these treacherous Godfather's politicians have systematically destroyed the institutions that were supposed to work independently.

Unfortunately in this land of pure, shamelessness has no limits, already there is high speculation PMLN is going to win again in next general elections, god forbid if that happens then RIP Pakistan. these treacherous Godfather's politicians have systematically destroyed the institutions that were supposed to work independently.

elections are too far away if you get what i mean. and all these polls and opinions and surveys count for shizz

all this will happen only after this case has been solved and has set an example for the rest otherwise no politician can save himself from certain death by accident

lanat beshumaar

agar Junaid Safdar kay kutte ki chewing doll kho jati to 50 police wale apne bache ko kutte se chabwa lete per yaha ghareeb ki koi ehmiat nahi

The man in the last video has presented himself before DPO. New twist in the whole drama..

I don't know if he is involved or not, because if we believe "supplier" theory, his DNA will never match.. because he might only be the supplier of children to someone influential..

Pata nahi chhitrol karna kitna jaiz hai iss case main..

Last edited:
The man in the last video has presented himself before DPO. New twist in the who drama..

I don't know if he is involved or not, because if we believe "supplier" theory, his DNA will never match.. because he might only be the supplier of children to someone influential..

Pata nahi chhitrol karna kitna jaiz hai iss case main..

supplier wupplier kuch nahi hota
seedha sangsar karo

Arey bhai, woh khud pesh hogaya.. tasweer wala aadmi..

abb uss ka DNA match nahi hua tou kia karain?

khud pais hogaya to kia karon
jurm to kia hai na?

ye case punjab police ne na to hall karna hai or nahi ye isqabil hain kay hal karsaken

roads per adalat lagne kay din achuke hain.....

Yar mujay sirf 10 mn kay liye dedu is bc ko mai isi 10 mn mai khatam kar du ga.Ek moqa cheye bs.Haram Ka pila 7 sal ki choti bachi ko mar kar ghoom phr rha ha ..

khud pais hogaya to kia karon
jurm to kia hai na?

ye case punjab police ne na to hall karna hai or nahi ye isqabil hain kay hal karsaken

roads per adalat lagne kay din achuke hain.....

Woh keh raha hai ke main ne nahi kia jurm.. abb kia karen?

some horrific footage has surfaced. یا اللہ ان غفلت کرنے والے ذمہ داروں کو کیڑے ڈال دے. ان غافل حکمرانوں کے گھر ویران کر دے. کاش میرے پاس اختیا رہوتا

some horrific footage has surfaced. یا اللہ ان غفلت کرنے والے ذمہ داروں کو کیڑے ڈال دے. ان غافل حکمرانوں کے گھر ویران کر دے. کاش میرے پاس اختیا رہوتا
The one they got from next street ( from Zainab's street) school CCTV camera?

I heard that some very powerful and influential personalities are protecting the culprits.

We do need a ruthless leader/dictator, a nationalist right winger to send these political scumbags and their ilk to meat grinder. I wont be surprised if this incident and 10 others before it were related to Satanist rituals and black magic these so called elite is involved into.

maar do bolo Qayamat me poch lena direct us zaat se jisne tujhe insan ki shakal me zameen pe gumrah kia

Mera bhi yehi khayal hai.. few minutes and this guy will tell the whole story.. who he supplied the little angel to..

If police and media just believe that if DNA doesn't match, he can't be involved, then close this man hunt right now..

The one they got from next street ( from Zainab's street) school CCTV camera?

Which one sister?

Which footage bro?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom