What's new

Justice for Zainab: Riots erupt in Kasur after 8-year-old's alleged rape, murder

Fckr still at loose every day i open pdf and dawn website hoping that ***** pest have been caught .. looks like prayers are not going to get answered any time soon

How could one do this to a kid ? :(
Raping , killing nd throwing in garbage ... ? .
It is extremely troubling that these psychophants are not too uncommon within our population. They managed to sneak abroad within our expat communities and have been doing one hell of a job giving Pakistanis a bad name.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/who-real-rochdale-grooming-gang-10434880

Fckr still at loose every day i open pdf and dawn website hoping that ***** pest have been caught .. looks like prayers are not going to get answered any time soon
If this guy is a relative of the girls family then surely his identity is known?
Madar chood phir bhi nawaz harami kol vote dethain hain. Sanmp ghar main paloo gye tu. Aik din tuo dasyh ga

Aur jab victim is decessed every mother fucker in government starts taking noticed about unjustice in society. Our morals are dead. People of pakistan should burn to ground any such place where justice in sold or denied. Sharia law is only zolution. Not some imported dajjals democracy
Democracy is the rule of idiots

Screenshot_20180115-112530.png

new video shows that child is walking down the street and this man is walking opposite.... child sees him... stops and runs to him

she clearly knows him....very well....
he has been giving her free sweets and chocolates may be....

has any one looked at the school??? the vendors outside school??? I have not heard any thing in this regards

it takes some time to develop such a rapport with the child.....
he is sweet talking good with children ... he has some sort of exposure to children to make them trust him.... he may be working in or around a school

they need to combine all the cctv footage from all 8 murders.....he has been picked up on cctv before...

I am dead sure he knows which school this child went to.... they need to look at every school for all 8 victims....

once this case is over.... they need to fire every one in Kasur police ..... every single person ..... If it was on me I would register homicide by negligence (qatl bil khata) case against each and every one of them
yes it seems he used to groom her and every other friendly natired child , dosti karo , lalach do then jab moqa aey lure the child away. Also the way he was already scrutinizing her residential areas streets ,which shows he was keeping a close eye on her movements.
Also zainab was a friendly kid she could be easily befriended by anyone.
Sometimes bachay ka acha ikhlaq hi uska azab ban jata hai,
I feel he works on someones behalf.

are the police searching in the right place the kutta raped and killed the little angel 3 days back that pest could have left for another destination , we need a country wide man hunt for this pesticide
Just few days before zinabs murder another girl was raped n murdered by same guy and police had done jack. Only reason this case caught fire was cause zainabs dad still had some influence n political contacts. Just imagine level of haivaniyat and bayhisi from polices behalf. Its actually previously murdered kids father who helped zainab family get first cctv footage, n its the family who gave footage to police who otherwise was doing nothing.

once this case is over.... they need to fire every one in Kasur police ..... every single person ..... If it was on me I would register homicide by negligence (qatl bil khata) case against each and every one of them
I hope the fire is from nothing less than G3. Would save lot of prosecution budget.

Just few days before zinabs murder another girl was raped n murdered by same guy and police had done jack. Only reason this case caught fire was cause zainabs dad still had some influence n political contacts. Just imagine level of haivaniyat and bayhisi from polices behalf. Its actually previously murdered kids father who helped zainab family get first cctv footage, n its the family who gave footage to police who otherwise was doing nothing.

I beleived that hers was highlighted by the protesting crowd... If this is true (and very much likely to be) then curse on all punjab police, the government, the media the army the courts the rangers the state every one. It sounded all ok on media today but how can they keep mum on such conduct

I hope the fire is from nothing less than G3. Would save lot of prosecution budget.

I beleived that hers was highlighted by the protesting crowd... If this is true (and very much likely to be) then curse on all punjab police, the government, the media the army the courts the rangers the state every one. It sounded all ok on media today but how can they keep mum on such conduct
Yes aisa hee hai previous cases were not pursued cause those people came from poor backgrounds.
Zainabs father is not a very influential person but still not poor and with no contacts like previously murdered girls parents, thats why this case caught more attention.

Yes aisa hee hai previous cases were not pursued cause those people came from poor backgrounds.
Zainabs father is not a very influential person but still not poor and with no contacts like previously murdered girls parents, thats why this case caught more attention.

new video shows that child is walking down the street and this man is walking opposite.... child sees him... stops and runs to him
Can you share the link to this vid plz... or is it that you saw a shorter version

People should start accepting the fact that we are being ruled by mafias not elected officials.

The Pakistani capitalist is heading straight for death.

So things are more horrible than my imagination. I wonder why electronic and print media is silent. Catching the culprit will not bring the dead to life but catching and killing the abettors in garb of lower higher superior of punjab police will certainly save innocent lives... there was a little squeak from chief justice Punjab today but other than that all is back to normal. watched t.v moments ago and it looked like all have flushed their fever down the drain....

SOON PUNJAB POLICE WILL GIVE KHUSKHABRI............ THAT THE CULPRIT HAS BEEN KILLED IN AN ENCOUNTER WITH POLICE,....(MASTERS IN SOLVING DIFFICULT CRIMES) AND DEAD BODY DNA MATCHES WITH THE RAPES, END OF CASE......... EVERYONE HAPPY....

that's the shorter version and the person is scratching his head with right hand. In the full version the girl is playing this hopping game with her back towards this man. the moments she sees him (or something else) she runs towards it and the guy keeps walking down without any reaction..

SOON PUNJAB POLICE WILL GIVE KHUSKHABRI............ THAT THE CULPRIT HAS BEEN KILLED IN AN ENCOUNTER WITH POLICE,....(MASTERS IN SOLVING DIFFICULT CRIMES) AND DEAD BODY DNA MATCHES WITH THE RAPES, END OF CASE......... EVERYONE HAPPY....
so many fake hings... i hope our country is still recognized as sovereign state etc

IMG-20180115-WA0016.jpg

I never like conspiracy theories but they shud run his dna

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom