What's new

Justice for Zainab: Riots erupt in Kasur after 8-year-old's alleged rape, murder

... so is its planned and excuted by some rouge elements in govt, just to distract the people, for some personal political gain,???????/

1... who has power to do it?

2. who can minipulate the organs of govt

3.. who benifits from this?

m ashamed to be a citizen of pakistan... have we reached the bottom of hell hole of humanity

something about this case smells rotten.. i have a creepy feeling that it was planned on govt level..

in 2017, 129 cases of child sexual abuse were reported from Kasur alone. "Of them, 34 were abductions, 23 were rapes, 19 sodomy, 17 attempted rapes, six abduction and rapes, and four abduction and gang-rapes,"
this is not work of 1 serial killer..
Actually idont know how correct is that info but I read in an urdunews cutting it could be correct or a lie for sensationalisms sake. I have no clue. But i do hold police responsible in letting culprit away

Last edited:
our commenting much on who did it can help accused more than anybody but its certainly not a family member. i posted coordinates of recovery site so see and think. i believe there is also a underground nala big enough to accommodate human adult. my emphasis is that the police made lapses both at kidnapping and at recovery stage big enough to doubt their sincerity. even a security guard would not make such errors and its obligatory on state to immediately remove these elements as a interim relief to ordinary ppl.

my opinion is based on forensic reports that say its done by one accused and relates only to this series of rape and murder

it is possible in view of trend and evasive conduct of police (most certainly collusive also)
When the population begins to organize itself to take initiative, the government sees the population as an enemy in totalitarian states. Organizations that engage in pedophiles are themselves criminalized, even after they were successful in detecting crime where the police were not.

on another hunch,, the culprit might be all ready in safe custody..of police meaning, if he is ever produced or presented in a court. he might spill all the beans... i just cant stomache the idea of a lone wolf.. the event raises more questions, then answers given by govt... this chain is much bigger and certainely goes quite high ,, thats why a lot of promiceses but no result..
the breed of criminals you refer to have always been in safe hands of police to prosper flourish and thrive. thana level is corrupt clever craftsmen. they post carved and tuned reports to foolish officers having more pressing priorities than life and property of ordinary citizens. i pray to Allah if this can end in my lifetime

When the population begins to organize itself to take initiative, the government sees the population as an enemy in totalitarian states. Organizations that engage in pedophiles are themselves criminalized, even after they were successful in detecting crime where the police were not.
problems as these offences can't end but there is obligation on state to respond accordingly. states having other priorities always evade public welfare.

Society can not bear the fact that there are networks of pedophiles involving the elite.
the breed of criminals you refer to have always been in safe hands of police to prosper flourish and thrive. thana level is corrupt clever craftsmen. they post carved and tuned reports to foolish officers having more pressing priorities than life and property of ordinary citizens. i pray to Allah if this can end in my lifetime

problems as these offences can't end but there is obligation on state to respond accordingly. states having other priorities always evade public welfare.
here is just a case if you like to read ...
Special Report: The Truth Dies In Darkness; Dutroux

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_March

What reform you are referring to? Such anti corruption reforms which allowed the local policemen to ask for 2 dozen mandarins before registering a case? and asking Rs 10000 from an uncle of the poor child as a reward for searching child's body? Pathetic..

I am sure this is the same guy.. because he is not turning up after watching his photo..
Yaar lets brainstorm ourselves. Who it could possibly be.

Same guy is involved in 6-7 murders as per dna matches. And all those cases happened within a small radius area. Which means the guy either lives there. But if he lives there why people in that area cant identify him ? If he worked there still why noone is familiar with his face?

Girl was very comfortably walking away with him which could mean either she knew him as a :
1. Relative ----> but then his face is clear , also her relative wudnt be going around serial killing.
2. Relatives acquaintance who also was friends with other girls fathers - again why can't face by identified.

3. Some senior politician or police officer is involved in pedophilia , he hires people from distant areas , provides them place of residence , food etc , and asks him to scrutinize kids , befriend them and kidnap them when circumstances are positive. This person transfers kids to the main culprits place where kids are abused, murdered , then using his influence he gets the body dumped.

Police and other law enforcement machinery are aware of this influential guys involvement but their pockets are warmed enough to keep the cover .

Also its rumored that one of the police station was tryi to shun responsibility of the case claiming the case doesnt fall in its jurisdiction which really got me a but startled why police thanas are evading responsibility and throwing it on other jurisdiction thanas shoulders?

Also dont assume that if isi jumps in he will be caught. I wont be surprised for isi also arriving at a muk muka. I have seen cover up of an attempted rape case and i know how every military and civilian institution work together to pull blanket over it.

The quality on video is one issue and i dont see any tag from forensic ppl on the videos so i doubt the authenticity. There has been a lot of talking about the way the victim walks with the accused suffice it to say that this is how a child would walk in dark with a sweet talking stranger when told that she is being taken to meet her parents who are waiting in next street or similar pretext. It is impossible that local police does not know the most potential suspects if we assume that they are not harboring the criminal. If you see the coordinates on map then it seems impossible that vehicles around the area are not caught on tape from any security camera. As i said before it is impossible for the body to get dumped immediately after kidnapping at site of recovery and remain there un-noticed for days since the garbage collectors and people walking to bus stand pass from there all day. That body was dumped there at dawn or little earlier. I could not find forensic report but i doubt that it was a detailed one. Forensic report that only one person subjected the victim is also doubtful in circumstances but if so then there is certainly a elite involved. the place of dumping shows that the culprit either hired services of a professional or had the perfect geo knowledge of the area and even it's dirty corners.

Last edited:
Something is not good. There are deeper waters. From : 6:30 to 9:30 no one bothered to check where the child was. Despite three clear warnings.
1. Zainab did not reached khala house barely 5 min away. But no one bothered to check.
2. 40 min Later khala called zainab hone to check about her but could not find her. This alone should have triggers panic reaction .But no they simply assumed that she must have gone to another relative house. No one checked also .
3. At 9 : 30 they finally raised alarm..

Basically since 6 : 30 pm To 9 : 30 pm 6 year old child was away from home and despite 2 clear alarms no one checked properly.

No sir case is not so simple. It's a stinker.
When zainab didnt arrive home family did not check cause they thought shes at next door phuphos house as she often used 2 spend most of her time at phuphos house. But when didnt return by dinner search started. Eveyone treated kids like bhair bakri

see the place of recovery. the red shows approx place of recovery. the blue shows underground drain. the black shows dirt tracks and patches telling there is frequent human activity. the green shows where security cameras must be.
d2sZzy.png

Same guy is involved in 6-7 murders as per dna matches. And all those cases happened within a small radius area. Which means the guy either lives there.

Or he lives in Qasur, or visits Qasur for 3-4 days and have a place for short stays.

But if he lives there why people in that area cant identify him ? If he worked there still why noone is familiar with his face?

This question is driving me crazy.

Girl was very comfortably walking away with him which could mean either she knew him as a :
1. Relative ----> but then his face is clear , also her relative wudnt be going around serial killing.
2. Relatives acquaintance who also was friends with other girls fathers - again why can't face by identified.

Sometimes, innocent children behave in the same manner with strangers when they tell the children that their parents have arrived from a distant place (in this case "Umrah") and waiting for them at a close by place.. Unfortunately, children in our country aren't trained enough to shout for help when a stranger comes and talks sweetly. We allow others to kiss our children on the cheeks. This is so unacceptable in other cultures.

Where I live in UAE, some small children do not even share the lifts with adults, no matter how much they know them. These children have been trained to say "no" to adults when sharing the same elevators and their behavior is encouraged by the adults.

So the kidnapper maybe known to the child, or he simply made a story that had taken over the child's emotions.

3. Some senior politician or police officer is involved in pedophilia , he hires people from distant areas , provides them place of residence , food etc , and asks him to scrutinize kids , befriend them and kidnap them when circumstances are positive. This person transfers kids to the main culprits place where kids are abused, murdered , then using his influence he gets the body dumped.

Police and other law enforcement machinery are aware of this influential guys involvement but their pockets are warmed enough to keep the cover .

This still needs some evidence to be honest. Just because the government is incompetent, we can't say that law enforcement or the government is involved. We can say that they don't have any sympathy for the common people.. and that's it.. It doesn't mean they are personally involved in this shit.

Also its rumored that one of the police station was tryi to shun responsibility of the case claiming the case doesnt fall in its jurisdiction which really got me a but startled why police thanas are evading responsibility and throwing it on other jurisdiction thanas shoulders?

This is common in Pakistan.. No SHO wants to provide monthly figures to the higher ups to get the blame when his performance data is processed on the basis of the number of crimes in his area..

People of Kasur would still vote for same Noon league in coming elections.

Only people of Kasur?

PMLN has just won by elections, although by elections are not the correct indicators.. But still if we consider 1/3rd of the total votes PMLN has got in by elections, this is a huge number.

Bher bakrian hain yeh awaam.. koi aqal naam ki cheez hi nahi hai..

There has been reforms, punjab police was first one to introduce high tech, DNA tests in Pakistan to solve crimes. Shabaz brought American Pakistani to build world class lab in Lahore which is helping in Zainab case and not randomly killing someone in encounter like it used to happen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punjab_Forensic_Science_Agency

Its also used by other provinces.

Well, I don't want to get myself involved in any kind of d!ck measuring contest, but KPK has also established the lab with the help of Australian Federal Police.. and it has semen and serology section working..

Fact of the matter is that Punjab government is incompetent to the core. Merely forming a Forensic Science laboratory has no value if the FIR is not registered in a timely manner.

Who doesn't know about Punjab Police? Pedophile network was caught red handed 2-3 years back and police couldn't even file proper charges and a simple case is being dragged till now.. And who doesn't know why police is showing lackluster attitude? Because of PMLN MPA!

Had that case been solved earlier and culprits been brought to justice through proper prosecution, we wouldn't have seen this day..

Watch the video on this thread:

https://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthr...ront-of-Judge-in-court-Kasur-Scandal-s-victim

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom