What's new

Justice for Zainab: Riots erupt in Kasur after 8-year-old's alleged rape, murder

I have to agree with @Baghial. Its very much possible that the police might've caught this guy and let him go or might've known who the culprit was but let him walk away. We've already established that this is no ordinary criminal. If I had to guess the guy had some major leverage against the police/politicians (maybe they too have been involved in such activities?) and they just couldnt risk him opening Pandora's box.

Sometimes, innocent children behave in the same manner with strangers when they tell the children that their parents have arrived from a distant place (in this case "Umrah") and waiting for them at a close by place.. Unfortunately, children in our country aren't trained enough to shout for help when a stranger comes and talks sweetly. We allow others to kiss our children on the cheeks. This is so unacceptable in other cultures.
yes iwanted to mention that part too but i forgot to write. It is quite a possibility that he is a stranger but he works on luring kids, and kids fall for a sweet stranger, also he keeps different targets under observation and sees which one is easy to work with and friendly kid, then he befriends that kid for days and when sees oppourtunity is open he takes the child away.

Also in zainabs case one thing was noteable that zianab was a very happy go lucky child who was very friendly and was quite social too. Its also easy to lure away friendly natured kids. And the way zianab is happily walking away with ****** abducter shows her carefree happy nature. She seemed happy and in frolic mood.

This still needs some evidence to be honest. Just because the government is incompetent, we can't say that law enforcement or the government is involved. We can say that they don't have any sympathy for the common people.. and that's it.. It doesn't mean they are personally involved in this shit.
I think you misunderstood my post. I was not saying this cause of polices failure.

What i said had two reasons

1. Past history of qasur with child rape n abduction where abduction ring had political ties with pmln and they saved them.

2. Secondly, when i said it could be an influential politician or a senior rank qasur police officer i said tht because of the whole puzzle this situation has turned into. The man is not getting identified. Which means he could be an outsider, he could have been hired on behalf of someone powerful for whom he was kidnapping kids. The guy was provided with a hiding place plus accommodation. When case was reported police acted lax did not register fir, their combing operation was carried out inefficiently, polices behavior seemed like they were aware of the incidents happening in the city but they were purposely not acting or looking other way which normally happens when its a high profile personality involved in the case.

But that was a speculation based on how puzzling entire situation looks. Its pure conjecture , and idoubt we will ever get to learn the reality.

there are numerous basic lapses on part of local police to give me reasons to believe that they are involved. The most basic thing for policing system or crime detection or investigation is the availability of correct infirmation from the locality about its inhabitants and geography. There is no better way other than personal visit and living and dealing with the locals. All successful systems put most efforts and resources in to this. Incompetent police officers naturally/ traditionally put complete reliance on suggestions put forward by these alongside reports from the lower ranks taking them as gospel truth without applying independent mind and analysis without knowing anything about the inhabitants and geography of their area (I recently suggested police gasht/ patrolling either on foot or on bicycle with GPS and camera laced uniforms and trashing policy of placing reliance on touts and informers). An example of such informers is gullu butt posing as razakar. Other famous term for them is touts and these are also mostly local chaudhry khan Malik mian Shah etc etc. Smart and long term criminals keep very good relationship with them or either these themself are the criminals. A single motivated statement from these can put the entire force off track. Criminals use tactics to train their minds to be judges in the first instance to rope whoever they consider criminals and to let go whoever they judge as innocent. Politicians groom them further. Same is the condition of ppl of intelligence and isi as since long it has become trendy for them to disclose their identity to impress and suppress and they are treated as a notables. And it doesn't take long for them to become a notable in locality to receive the mind training from criminals and politicians. Submission of locals to their power further makes them corrupt. There are 99% chances the culprit is a local operating with a gang and has sufficient set of said informers/touts/lower ranks on his side to avoid detection. Now it's not necessary that all police or touts know exactly who the culprit are but instead it certainly is the case that they are hiding the people operating/ keeping gangs and groups involved in other illegal activities that are harmless to ordinary ppl (according to their own trained judgment) or are earning big in mysterious circumstances. Till now local police has succeeded in keeping them safe and will keep them safe unless extraordinary measures are taken. So far only cosmetic steps are taken. Imagine the I.g. going to kasur and requiring attendance of victim families in dpo office !!! if the ****** i.g (v bad word) was so competent then there was no better way than to visit each crime scene and area to test his skill. Even the recovery site was not properly preserved what to speak of clues and leads. Again with more emphasis "THE ERRORS AND LAPSES ON PART OF POLICE ARE SO LARGE TO SUGGEST THAT THEY KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WHO IS DOING IT". To solve this simply net all the touts and informers and razakars and hand them over to competent police officers or army assisted by a judge of supreme court having 20+ years of actual criminal cases practice to divulge who is doing what. There is lot of gossip from govt of geofencing etc to lure the public with things that even the inventors of such technologies never claim.
Again on submission of victim to her abductors it is no secret that kids or adults fall for many things. Look at victims of fraudsters scammers. Street vendors use colors to attract children's attention. Other objects pets or sounds or a ride or a carnival are used as bait. All depends on circumstances and location of target.

Little zainab

DTjIBL5WsAAKZDZ

Jo in may say kisi ka rape hota tau pakiatan ulta ho chukahota

DTi3WZNW4AAdVXg

DTi3WZaW4AATB6t

Ok why second wrong sketch by police?

The nature will continue its course and a day shall come when things will breach the doors of rulers and those responsible for life and property of ordinary citizens.

Last edited:
are the police searching in the right place the kutta raped and killed the little angel 3 days back that pest could have left for another destination , we need a country wide man hunt for this pesticide

To summarize the matter we had a number of similar incidents within twelve months in a town. The motive appears to be molestation of child only. The method in kidnapping and dumping is without employing noticeable method or operators. Only one person molesting most of the victims. Basic lapses by police voluntarily in inquiry and investigation.
It will be very informative if someone would mark the map for us to show locations of at least the places of recovery in other recent cases of like nature.

I think the first step should be accountability of the Parents, especially the father. Every time I see the fathers face on TV I have the urge to slap the **** out of him. The 8 year old baby was the fathers responsibility first and foremost. How could he go to perform Umrah leaving his highest responsibility behind is just beyond me.

Our first response, once the pedophile cum rapist cum murderer is arrested and punished, should be to educate parents on parenting and responsibilities. So frequently I see young children play on streets unattended; this negligence is criminal!

regardles
are the police searching in the right place the kutta raped and killed the little angel 3 days back that pest could have left for another destination , we need a country wide man hunt for this pesticide
The stage of arresting the accused was till some hours after the recovery of body by using tracking dogs and forensics but that has certainly passed thanks to the police and the state. At this moment regardless of where the accused is the only way forward is to net all the ranks posted at all local thanas in the district and their informers and razakars and touts and put them to most severe interrogation with assistance of most experiences members of superior judiciary to disclose what has been going on in their respective localities.

I think the first step should be accountability of the Parents, especially the father. Every time I see the fathers face on TV I have the urge to slap the **** out of him. The 8 year old baby was the fathers responsibility first and foremost. How could he go to perform Umrah leaving his highest responsibility behind is just beyond me.

Our first response, once the pedophile cum rapist cum murderer is arrested and punished, should be to educate parents on parenting and responsibilities. So frequently I see young children play on streets unattended; this negligence is criminal!
How does his flight to arab justify lapses on part of police in this and in previous cases. If things are to be put right then no harm in starting from punishing him. Throw him behind bars immediately to start the action.

How does his flight to arab justify lapses on part of police in this and in previous cases. If things are to be put right then no harm in starting from punishing him. Throw him behind bars immediately to start the action.

Think logically, there is roughly a police force of 80k for 100 million population in Punjab. That too ill equipped and ill trained; how can we expect them to 'prevent' all these incidents or to magically arrest all the guilty within x number of hours. Accountability starts from the parents, I blame them above and beyond everyone else. Had they kept their baby under their watch, she would have been alive and well.....safe from all kinds of predators.

Even animals or birds don’t let go their children went away till the parents judge they are big enough now to defend themselves, We are in too much in Tawakal and let behind everything on Allah sometime don’t bother to think that Allah also said do Tawakal but with plans.
Bohat seedhi sadhi qoum hai in other words.

Think logically, there is roughly a police force of 80k for 100 million population in Punjab. That too ill equipped and ill trained; how can we expect them to 'prevent' all these incidents or to magically arrest all the guilty within x number of hours. Accountability starts from the parents, I blame them above and beyond everyone else. Had they kept their baby under their watch, she would have been alive and well.....safe from all kinds of predators.

I think parents, children, police, politicians, religious personalities, media.. everyone needs education and training in their domain about everything..

Salay sab hi anparh jahil ganwar hain Pakistan main..

there is a basic maxim in islam that says السلطان ولى لمن لا ولى له meaning that the state is the guardian of whoever having no guardian. besides according to the info the child was in proper custody of most suitable ppl and was kidnapped by employing unnoticeable method. Thats sufficient to suggest the culprit are local but if it was one of the relatives then it is humanly impossible to escape notice of other relatives considering the time and pressure put in. I don't know what result is from interrogation of sanitary staff and shop keepers street vendors of the locality.

We are in a mess that even the judges have to say Pity the Nation.

I say pity those who are in power and could not do anything out of petty change.

All these in power should be killed and disposed off. A common man might live happier in a warzone compared to jungle law tribal society

For the sake of discussion lets assume the father has been arrested and sent to seven years imprisonment by court with no right of appeal and at the moment he is sitting in kot lakhpat jail waiting for allocation of prison cell. Now lets search for the accused that molested and raped children in series and managed to receive almost no response from state during the year. I have witnessed several blind incidents where only prudent positive and timely action covered miles and miles of area and accused were apprehended and handed over to police that later cooked up their version of FIR and exaggerated stories of daring encounters and investigations etc. Lets see if someone can give us the budget allocated for investigation in kasur district. Believe me it take no more than a few thousand rupees and a true will and willingness to investigate such crimes

there is a further video showing the victim playing (in her street) and then suddenly rushing after the bearded after he limps past her a couple of steps. Its the same man shown limping around the area in earlier videos. Suggestion is that children often pick at such characters or bully/ chase them away if in groups. The clip is Not Convincing but a statement from victims father expressing confidence on investigation is a good news. Understandable that examination of at least thirty hours of crucial video recording from every potential camera is going to take time. Lets hope the investigators keep their minds present.

new video shows that child is walking down the street and this man is walking opposite.... child sees him... stops and runs to him

she clearly knows him....very well....
he has been giving her free sweets and chocolates may be....

has any one looked at the school??? the vendors outside school??? I have not heard any thing in this regards

it takes some time to develop such a rapport with the child.....
he is sweet talking good with children ... he has some sort of exposure to children to make them trust him.... he may be working in or around a school

they need to combine all the cctv footage from all 8 murders.....he has been picked up on cctv before...

I am dead sure he knows which school this child went to.... they need to look at every school for all 8 victims....

once this case is over.... they need to fire every one in Kasur police ..... every single person ..... If it was on me I would register homicide by negligence (qatl bil khata) case against each and every one of them

Back
Top Bottom