What's new

Just wanted to say to South Africans you are not the C word team

wa wa tajruba hega twadha golian khaan da.

aa sara teray israeli flag da kasoor aa tu meri team nu hara deta afica day hatoon.

tawanu badi goliyan di jaankari hai:azn:
main tey sir dard di goli di gal karda c:D
israel te sada pra hai jana ji;)

I dont undertsand why you guys are enjoying the lose of india..woo kisi na kaha tha punjabi mein ..dhusman marhey te kushi na karyeoo sajan ne be mar jana lol

India still went very close to south africa and england but you have some bad days..who thought new zeland will beat pakistan and darzi (taylor) will have century

I was angry when we lost....But not now:D I hope Dhoni will learn from this ...:)

i am ashamed at indian batting.
at once stage it was looking that we will go beyond 350 but they all fell like cards one by one.
from starting i was not hopeful abt bowling.
lesson for dhoni at right time.

You should not be ashamed of Indian batting they made a very competitive total, it was bowling and fielding which couldn't defend it .

You should not be ashamed of Indian batting they made a very competitive total, it was bowling and fielding which couldn't defend it .

i already mentioned that they cant defend even 350,so they shud have tried to go beyond 350

i dont think they were better,its just hitting axe at ur own foot.
india ddi this by not utilizing their batting,they know their bowling is not strong.
they know that they cant defend even 350

I meant they played better today.....dude seriously u cant win against good teams with only 4 players....sachin, sehwag, gambhir, zaheer doing their bit.....rest were pathetic to put mildly.....

our fault was the way we played/ utilized batting power play..i guess it was a strategic mistake than of any individual batsmans mistake..we can't expect every batsman to click on every match.

I think its 20/20 Fault players thought they did good by scoring 60 runs/8 wickets thats a good 20/20 total lol

But amazing Sachin Sahib have 99 centuries in ODI too thats alot

Back
Top Bottom