What's new

Just see Wahhabi religious movement spreading in China ,What do u think ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely not!
If there are terrorists in Xinjiang, only those involved will be dealt with. Entire communities will not be rounded up and shot, only those involved. Admitedly, perpetrators will be tried and executed with alacrity.
One thing Chinese keep as a tradition is the fondness of execution of criminals and the upholding of justice. If the CCP bans executions, it will be an overwhelmingly unpopular move.

I already saw how you treat Tianmen protesters .So I cant take your words for facevalue.If some protesters face such tragedy in China.Then one can imagine what would be the punishment when a large wahabis take terrorist action against PRC govt.
You dont know terrorism and how its feels.But we know and we are experiencing that for last 20 years.

wahabis and salafis are a cancer you must cut it before it spreads, this is a sickening cult!

@sree: What do you mean you "saw" how PRC treats Tianmen protesters. Where you physically present there ?Those protesters were acting in the same manner the way those Nazi thugs behaved in Ukraine couple of months back or those so called freedom calling "protesters" did in Syria.. Calling for a complete regime change would be totally unacceptable even to the most democratic regimes.

Please don't get me started on how Indian police behaves against the people protesting rapes or farmers protesting in demand for more water for their fields.

Being a Wahabbi is not illegal but terrorism is illegal. Xinjiang has too much extremist ideology and a brutal crackdown is the only solution.

A hot-spot discussion about Religious Movement on Chinese internet ... in China YunNan ... there'r some ppl ...
Even not in China XinJiang, it's in YunNan province ( South-West of China, border close to South-East Asia nations ) maybe local Chinese Hui ethnic groups. :coffee:

What do u think ???

I say local government is the STUPID !
If BeiJing government won't do something in laws,
China & Chinese ppl will pay for this.:coffee:

Most likely some Religious Hui, not really any problem. Most of the Muslims in China are somewhat getting less religious even Xinjiang, with the exception of the southern Xinjiang.

However the government is indeed stupid for letting some Arab funded Mosques in Salafism is indeed a cancer which won't be tolerated in China already see that action by naive Europeans.

Sir please be careful China is a dear friend but Muslims will not tolerate much if something bad happens to Muslims in China and it would be not good for China's progress so what ever you are looking to do make sure you don't up fueling anger among 1.5 billion Muslims around the world

Not really, Honestly the Muslim world has failed to do anything with Israel controlling Jerusalem since 1967 so there isn't much to worry about. This isn't hive mentality now sectarianism is on the rise with sects fighting each other, there is more disunity than unity you can already see that throughout much of the Arab/Muslim world.

You need understand CCP or whatever governments ruling China are ruthless against those islam terrorists.

However, we are very tolerant for those moderate muslims though.

Comparing to those earlier governments or dynasties ruling China, CCP is quite lenient towards those terrorists.

If it were Qing Empire, those fxxkers would have already been cleansed.
If xinjiang muslims cause unrest then China will not hesitate for such measures.You can agree with that

I am talking about possible terror problems.

China has not messed with Messed with Muslim countries like others have done but if they will not give rights and have good dialogue with Muslims in China they can end up in big trouble @wolfschanzze

"Rights...??"" like what..Implementing Sharia law in China just like the majority of Muzzies are demanding that in England..

I know I am an eternal enemy of Wahabis but how do we know they are wahabi? By dress code? Don't start judging people based on what they wear, its a dangerous line to cross. Before you know everyone in China with a beard will be declared as a terrorist.

Actually, in that region most minorities choose to differ in their dress code and it is a MAJOR way to distinguish the identity by cloth, in people's mind set in the said area. So yes, when they see these new development in complete BLACK COVER-OUTs, people know something is going on.

By the way, in Chinese history, the Umayyad were called the "whilte-cloth" Dashi(Arabia) and the Abbasid were called the "black-cloth" Dashi. And also, the burka weren't widely use by Muslims in Chinese until the Wahabi bastards try to export their rules.

Well then go do something about it in person.Why post here?:lol:

And how do you know I have not done anything about it in person ?

Also isn't there a topic posted on PDF named "Just see Wahhabi religious movement spreading in China ,What do u think ?!" or maybe my reading isn't that good. If it is then I cannot comprehend how my posts are irrelevant to the topic.

Looks like china is starting to reap the crop it sowed.... you know, karma is a bitch and chinese should have known better...

What makes you guys assume they are wahabbi though?

And how do you know I have not done anything about it in person ?

Also isn't there a topic posted on PDF named "Just see Wahhabi religious movement spreading in China ,What do u think ?!" or maybe my reading isn't that good. If it is then I cannot comprehend how my posts are irrelevant to the topic.

Sigh! Whatever man keep posting what you want I'm done here.:wave:

I am guessing their clothes?

I know sufis who dress like that as well, and I know wahabbis who dress in much less. Yet the sufi I know is not narrow minded as the wahabbi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom