What's new

Just look at JANG group happiness on less chances of OIL discovery

Just look at the way news presented (still which is not confirmed just speculation like other side) thats why posted in politics section.Means how could someone become so blind in hatred or self interest than forget country and its ordinary people interest?if anything good happens faida kiss ka hai ? kamal hai (can some friend posted in right way not able to put direct news image here )
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/449719-experts-reject-claim-of-major-oil-gas-discovery
https://jang.com.pk/news/622695-topstory
PM never claimed that we have discovered or we are going to discover, rather he used the term "Hopeful" to discover big reserves, which other media houses picked up as a discovery which is wrong.

alim ny hamary rishty main what laga di with ENI and exoon :rofl: anyway what happened cant be reverse bus dua hai woh hu jo Allah ko manzor aur hamary haq main acha hu

this is exacly how I think as well. PM should have kept himself quiet until confirmation of the news. He is the same guy who kept his marriages (with RK and Bushra) under the wraps even after getting married for a few more weeks. @zulu

alim ny hamary rishty main what laga di with ENI and exoon :rofl: anyway what happened cant be reverse bus dua hai woh hu jo Allah ko manzor aur hamary haq main acha hu
Well, now the nation should pray to Allah and I'm hopeful that inshaAllah is good news for Pakistan soon

Very Smart. Imran khan never said Pakistan has found it. Headlines cleary said We may Hit jackpot but Media and all public making assumption from their selves. So rather blaming him blame yourself.
but bro what was point of even disclosing that. ik bar jab discover hojata phr jitni marzi party kartay. n ab Allah na karay dry gaya well tu phr logon ne yehe kehna hau keh U turn lay liya. Atleast i have experienced in my life keh jab tak koi cheze final na hojaye usko disclose nai karna chayee...Although muskil hota hai kafi but He is PM now n he should behave like it.

but bro what was point of even disclosing that. ik bar jab discover hojata phr jitni marzi party kartay. n ab Allah na karay dry gaya well tu phr logon ne yehe kehna hau keh U turn lay liya. Atleast i have experienced in my life keh jab tak koi cheze final na hojaye usko disclose nai karna chayee...Although muskil hota hai kafi but He is PM now n he should behave like it.
Bro we all know that drilling was going on and it was also reported earlier that there may be big reserve. Back in August there was news that we have oil more than kuwait. So nothing new has been said by Imran khan.

When he said many things on that day like and there was just 1-2 mints where he mentioned that there are good indicators that we have big oil reserve and that in 3 weeks he may be able to give good news to the public and we should all pray. It's reporter who twisted his word and made headline that Imran khan confirmed that we have huge oil.

Why he mentioned this he is also a politician and will not stop to score when ever he gets chance.

Regarding U turn what do you think if we able to find oil reserve PMLN will come forward and say that this is because of Nawaz sharif.

Last edited:
Not sure if it’s ‘happiness’, seems like they’re reporting the other side and quoting experts. I don’t see an issue with their reporting in this particular case.
This is where I agree with our premature celebrations on this.

Oil discovery is a fickle mistress in our part of the world since our geology is more geared towards gas reserves.

yes you are absoluately right after all he is politician isliye aesay bayan denay partay but dil nai manta abhi tak IK ko conventional politician manamay ka that's why thora emotional hojatay hain.

There are many threads about this news where quite a few honorable members of the PDF have cautioned that we should not be counting our chickens before they are hatched. This morning I asked an old friend from TOTAL (French Company) to use his contacts in the ENI to find out what was happening. A short while back I was informed that it was too early for an informed guess as the drilling was not yet complete.

It is the hallmark of a good journalist to sift the truth from the rumors; this is called ‘Investigative journalism". I can’t see how one can conclude that the “Jang Group” was happy about it. Reminding the public that we still have about 1,300 meters (about 4,300 ft.) to drill before we can be certain cannot be considered unpatriotic. Rest of the news simply reports the past history which is a statement of facts.

It is not the case of a word of junior executive over that of the Prime Minister. Imran Khan is not a ‘clairvoyant’ that he can see into the future; some 'underling' must have briefed Kaptan about it to enable him to make the announcement. It is quite possible that like most of my compatriots, the informer was overzealous and jumped the gun. However, IK did say that we have to wait 3 weeks which is closer to the time that target drilling depth will be reached.

One should always be optimistic but should also have the fortitude to realize that unless something is " Definite & confirmed"; there is always a possibility of being disappointed.

This may be the person who are mentioned in the article. Video is from 26th March and News article is on 28 march.

One would expect a sane and rational person to have solid evidence before accusing other people of working on foreign agenda. I would suggest Honorable Mahmood uz Zaman & Honorable MystryMan should listen to the video posted by Honorable AZI, where an experienced Petroleum Engineer Dr. Shakeel Ahmad clearly states that it is too early to say anything definite.

Like all Pakistanis, Dr. Shakkel Ahmad is very hopeful of success. ENI & Exxon must also be quite hopeful else they wouldn't sink $75 to 100 -million in this venture. But he points out that exploration is a high-risk venture where the probability of success in such ventures is about 12 to 13%.

However, if my friends insist on labeling anyone who points out the probability of their dreams not coming true is quite high; they are welcome to continue living in a dream world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom