What's new

Just look at JANG group happiness on less chances of OIL discovery

ALLAH kere mil jaye jasee PM Imran Khan ny kaha. Mager ager na mily tou Pakistan ke jag hussai boht ho ge. Pir PM ka Resign bunta ha
Very Smart. Imran khan never said Pakistan has found it. Headlines cleary said We may Hit jackpot but Media and all public making assumption from their selves. So rather blaming him blame yourself.

Don't know what's deep under the sea but in world they wait for official statement and even Exxon makes the breaking.

But in Pakistan if PM ask to pray that we may hit it just pray we have 1 thread on big oil discovery in Pakistan. 2nd thread is how big is the oil well how billion barrels and third is how powerful pakistan will be.

Whole youtube is full of videos

All these without a single word of confirmation.

We can only pray now that it's all true otherwise Imran khan and supporter will be in deep criticism and they brought to themselves.

Khan based his statements (which he made twice in 3 days) on knowledge he was given by exxon officials ..

So as for question asked by our desi unqualified red tape babus... Khan is being briefed by exxon

Khan based his statements (which he made twice in 3 days) on knowledge he was given by exxon officials ..

So as for question asked by our desi unqualified red tape babus... Khan is being briefed by exxon
Surely exxon did but why these guys saying that don't know who is briefing Imran khan on oil field and most interesting the are saying drill will be complete by end of april? Then what the statement about submitting report on 15 march.

Let hope and pray but can't be 100% sure until official statement comes out.

Welcome back bro. Not seen your posts for a while.
Thank you bro. I had left the forum over the issue of issue of blasphemy until told by the webby that an action has been taken and the offender been removed. :)
@django left as well and I wish he returns as well.

Well, if you read my post carefully, I'm of the opinion that PM IK should not have divulged it prematurely and raised the expectations..Right now most of the people already believe it has been discovered .. It is really immature on the part of the PM...why did he do so ? Perhaps to thwart the economic pressure.
I have no disagreement with the position that a premature declaration by IK was unnecessary and could end up being counterproductive if there is no major discovery.
But Jang's bias and malicious intent is clear from the reporting and it has nothing to do with the facts but rather the intent. I wish you could read and comprehend simple English.
There's no need to engage in ad hominems - all Jang has done is quote various officials and 'experts'. I certainly don't see any 'opinion based commentary' from the journalist in that piece, that could be construed as 'biased and malicious', which is a subjective measure in any case.

Could the part about 'The Petroleum Division authorities are clueless as to why Prime Minister Imran Khan time and gain announces that Pakistan is going to discover the biggest oil and gas reserves in the country’s deep sea' be taken as an attack on the PM? Perhaps the verbiage of 'clueless' could have been replaced with something else, but the author has only paraphrased what the officials they interviewed told them.

Very Smart. Imran khan never said Pakistan has found it. Headlines cleary said We may Hit jackpot but Media and all public making assumption from their selves. So rather blaming him blame yourself.
Imran Khan ko confirmation k bad he koe statement daina chayee thee. PM aik responsible position hoti

I have no disagreement with the position that a premature declaration by IK was unnecessary and could end up being counterproductive if there is no major discovery.
Good.
There's no need to engage in ad hominems
No, ad-honimen mates, pure & genuine concern based on observation.

all Jang has done is quote various officials and 'experts'. I certainly don't see any 'opinion based commentary' from the journalist in that piece, that could be construed as 'biased and malicious', which is a subjective measure in any case.

Imran Khan ko confirmation k bad he koe statement daina chayee thee. PM aik responsible position hoti

Please check Imran khan statement he never said we have found it.

He said we may find it all people pray

and our media start reporting

Imran khan confirmed that we have oil.

Please check Imran khan statement he never said we have found it.

He said we may find it all people pray

and our media start reporting

Imran khan confirmed that we have oil.
yup he didn't mentioned oil but he said " He will give good news to nation in next 3 weeks"

Yes that report was with OGDC a week ago did not understand myself too but he is our PM consider he did it with good intention like people would pray thats another thing less prayer happened more fighting :)
Well, if you read my post carefully, I'm of the opinion that PM IK should not have divulged it prematurely and raised the expectations..Right now most of the people already believe it has been discovered .. It is really immature on the part of the PM...why did he do so ? Perhaps to thwart the economic pressure.

But Jang's bias and malicious intent is clear from the reporting and it has nothing to do with the facts but rather the intent. I wish you could read and comprehend simple English.

Yes that report was with OGDC a week ago did not understand myself too but he is our PM consider he did it with good intention like people would pray thats another thing less prayer happened more fighting :)
Man, I don't doubt his intentions at all. I believe he is sincere. But he could have waited until it was 100% certain because there is greater number of people who won't be happy with our progress and prosperity. Do you think India, Iran, Israel, and many others will be happy? In fact, Indian submarine tried to enter Pakistani waters twice ..
But said that, I don't think that PM said it before getting some credible info. He definitely got some positive news from a valid official source.

Not at all even just with reaction of those who inside Pakistan we can gauge others esp our sworn enemies.Even many times i cleared i never vote for IK but he is our PM now(even if not by my vote ) and esp during this hard time i am following our PM/Govt and forces its responsibility as being an Pakistani citizen so media should also follow some lines
Man, I don't doubt his intentions at all. I believe he is sincere. But he could have waited until it was 100% certain because there is greater number of people who won't be happy with our progress and prosperity. Do you think India, Iran, Israel, and many others will be happy? In fact, Indian submarine tried to enter Pakistani waters twice ..
But said that, I don't think that PM said it before getting some credible info. He definitely got some positive news from a valid official source.

Not at all even just with reaction of those who inside Pakistan we can gauge others esp our sworn enemies.Even many times i cleared i never vote for IK but he is our PM now(even if not by my vote ) and esp during this hard time i am following our PM/Govt and forces its responsibility as being an Pakistani citizen so media should also follow some lines
And Bhai, I voted for him ...travelled all the way from the north of Europe to mid of Pakistan to vote for him in July and return back and senior members know this. IK is sincere. No doubt about it but somethings have to be kept secret until confirmed. Even in family politics, families keep matrimonial relationships under the lid until it is confirmed

Last edited:
Dear all members,
If someone talks realistically then we became enemy of them. The news share by The News about progress of well is absolutely true. I have been associated with eni (Operator of block) in past. Firstly government is giving all credit of this well to Exxon Mobil while its just a sleeping partner as like PPL and OGDCL. Eni (An Italian oil Giant) is the actual operator of this block and drilling is also being carried out by them. Well planning was started in 2013 but spudding of well was delayed due to many reasons. Exxon only joined their consortium in 2018. And Eni's MD through official email has advised all their employees to not share any details about that well with anyone. So no one will openly talk about progress of well and about results. In my opinion IK shouldn't have spoken about it openly untill we have confirmation of results and some sure thing in our hands. May be some top official of eni or exxon informed PM in personal capacity that they are very hopeful. PM also used word "possibly" but this info has spread like a wild fire. Eni and Exxon are huge giants of oil and gas industry in worlds and they havn't issued any official press release yet because their share prices are mainly dependent on their results of discoveries

And Eni's MD through official email has advised all their employees to not share any details about that well with anyone. So no one will openly talk about progress of well and about results. In my opinion IK shouldn't have spoken about it openly untill we have confirmation of results and some sure thing in our hands. May be some top official of eni or exxon informed PM in personal capacity that they are very hopeful. PM also used word "possibly" but this info has spread like a wild fire. Eni and Exxon are huge giants of oil and gas industry in worlds and they havn't issued any official press release yet because their share prices are mainly dependent on their results of discoveries

this is exacly how I think as well. PM should have kept himself quiet until confirmation of the news. He is the same guy who kept his marriages (with RK and Bushra) under the wraps even after getting married for a few more weeks. @zulu

Back
Top Bottom