What's new

Just go kill yourselves, Russian Deputy Prime Minister tells the Japanese

The word is a US creation. The folks here use the word in the context of anti-Fascist war.

Although I myself never use it and discourage people from using it, I do not see here much racist connotation, but more like historical.

@waz

Dude, japs is a term coined in OXFORD Dictionary in London in 1880s......... It was not "invented" by the American nor was it an US creation like you said .......

American Servicemen usually called Japanese soldier by the slur "Nip" not Japs. Japs was more popular in civilian sense than a War slur. but it does not actually really matter since both were extensively used as slur for Japanese.

Apologise ahead if this offend any Japanese member... this is about the word and its history, not used in any ethnic slur or degradation

Dude, japs is a term coined in OXFORD Dictionary in London in 1880s......... It was not "invented" by the American nor was it an US creation like you said .......

American Servicemen usually called Japanese soldier by the slur "Nip" not Japs. Japs was more popular in civilian sense than a War slur. but it does not actually really matter since both were extensively used as slur for Japanese.

Apologise ahead if this offend any Japanese member... this is about the word and its history, not used in any ethnic slur or degradation
Rightfully so because Japan was called Nippon once.

@Nihonjin1051
Come on guy,where is your manner and gentle bearing?You must forget Japanese manners.You acted like a mouse.Just like the Russian words,be a man!(Kill yourselves if you want,of course,just a joke,gentleman)
If you don't agree my words,then give your reasons and evidence.Just silently giving me negative rating can' deny my points.This act is uncouth.
LOL,funny Russian and kawaii Japs.

Back
Top Bottom