What's new

Just Another Indian Girl to Marry Pakistani Cricketer

Unless you have practically performed that action yourself, I don't know why you should have the authority to discuss it.

Social act goes beyond ones own self. Marriage is not actually a personal act if it destabilizes others in the social web.

I have been directly affected by sudden disappearances of my friends who have performed this act.

Love doesn't really know nationality. It can happen to anyone. I do think we should be a little more sympathetic to love marriages.

It's not related to films or songs Indian songs to meray bhi favorite Hain agar Bollywood ka against Hain to Urdu zaban bhula dain
cricketers shouldn't be allowed to marry Indians
Hahaha, my point is quite evident, no further comments.

Something PM Khan may say in Berlin to attract investments.
Or attract sarcasm.

Social act goes beyond ones own self. Marriage is not actually a personal act if it destabilizes others in the social web.

I have been directly affected by sudden disappearances of my friends who have performed this act.

Its the fault of your friends and their weakness, they could have maintained balance in relationships. Why would you blame that on an act that doesn't even dictate such behavior?

Log miltay hi bichar janay ka liye Hain
Nice poetry at same topic if you can understand
زندگی دے سفر دراز دے وچ میرے کٸ دلدار کھڑی گے

کٸ نور کھری گے اکھیاں دے کٸ گل دے ہار کھڑی گے

پھٹے کٸ الطاف ہن ارلی من تے کٸ اپر کے پار کھڑی گے

کٸ سال پسالی مل ویندن کٸ سجن ہنجار کھڑی گے​

TLDR: its newsworthy if the two people from ind and pak who married are of the same sex. Otherwise dont waste time.

Its the fault of your friends and their weakness, they could have maintained balance in relationships. Why would you blame that on an act that doesn't even dictate such behavior?
According to them due to their newly acquired hobby they do not get the time
Log miltay hi bichar janay ka liye Hain
Nice poetry at same topic if you can understand
زندگی دے سفر دراز دے وچ میرے کٸ دلدار کھڑی گے

کٸ نور کھری گے اکھیاں دے کٸ گل دے ہار کھڑی گے

پھٹے کٸ الطاف ہن ارلی من تے کٸ اپر کے پار کھڑی گے

کٸ سال پسالی مل ویندن کٸ سجن ہنجار کھڑی گے​

only understood 70 percent. its interesting.

Du kilo sarcasm udhar mil sakta hay? Kal wapas kar don ga.

kal tak biwi ne zinda chor diya to beghair karaye ke lelo 2 kilo sarcasm.

Its still their fault. Those lazy rears have failed in maintaining a balance and are telling lies to you.

Why blame the men always? They face tremendous societal pressure and emotional blackmailing from the female specie.

Why blame the men always? They face tremendous societal pressure and emotional blackmailing from the female specie.

Only the ones who have some hidden secrets and affairs to hide feel weak and get blackmailed. Otherwise its not that difficult to emotionally blackmail the other species you know. Men would get blame for their shortcomings.

kal tak biwi ne zinda chor diya to beghair karaye ke lelo 2 kilo sarcasm.
Acha jab bivi maekay jai tu batana, tab lay longa. Running short of sarcasm bhai, you seem to have unlimited God given supply, yet here you are, so humble. I'm proud of you.

Back
Top Bottom