What's new

Jundallah () or Jundalshaitan ()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since no one has any proves, I will say this, Saudi people launched a compain a month ago to collect money to help Syrian refugees in Jordan and Syria. In the same day, very respectable and moderate as well as popular Saudi clerics published on their pages on Facebook, that they were arrested for collecting money without a permittion, and they were freed only after they signed and vowed not to do it again. They were so upset. In the following day Saudi grand mufti issued a fatwa not to give or collect money without taking authority's permition.

Sometimes being too generous can be harmful. The curse of a big heart. :D

Pakistani sectarianism eclipse Arab sectarianism a thousand times. Your suicide bombings put Arab AQ to shame. You like to pretend that Pakistani barbarism has an Arabic origin, while in reality we are working hard to disassociate our selves from you.

No - you are the kings of sectarianism. You are racist bigot and have confirmed this with your posts on here. I want all sects to live happily in our nation and your leaders are assisting terror organizations like the one displayed in your avatar. I want ALL terrorism be it in Syria or anywhere else be eliminated. You have shown your true mindset by wanting "to help your Indian brothers to get Balochistan independence" - you pathetic little troll - stick to topic and stop going off at a tangent.

Heck with the beard and all I even look like a 'Wahabi Viking' ! :woot:
[/B]
r169_457x256_6559_Vikingo_2d_character_concept_art_cartoon_viking_fantasy_warrior_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Yes we deserve that. Are u happy IbnAlwalid?
128358.gif

we already know

the terrorism being incited in balochistan is hurting both Iran and Pakistan.
I wish we have a leadership with a spine that thinks for its own people first instead of its offshore bank balances and doesnt look for Saudi American approval

Why would Saudi Arabia or Iran entice terrorism in Balochistan of all places ? The Balochistan conflict is 'separatism' i.e some Baloch are saying that because Pakistan has ripped us off for 65 years...we're better off without you ! Thats hardly a 'Sectarian' conflict that Saudi Arabia would be interested in assuming that if...if, Saudi Arabia actually does fund terrorism ! And thats a big...big 'if' !

Why would Saudi Arabia or Iran entice terrorism in Balochistan of all places ? The Balochistan conflict is 'separatism' i.e some Baloch are saying that because Pakistan has ripped us off for 65 years...we're better off without you ! Thats hardly a 'Sectarian' conflict that Saudi Arabia would be interested in assuming that if...if, Saudi Arabia actually does fund terrorism ! And thats a big...big 'if' !

Iran and pakistan are the victims

the common denominator is Baloch ethnic group

Jundullah has proven links with CIA and Saudis work hand in hand when it comes to harming Iran.
the side effect is also on Pakistan where the Ethnic card (minus sect ) is used.

look up on the net and see for yourself who is funding BLA and / or Jundullah and why?

do tell me how does killing Pahstons and hazara in Baluchistan help with the separation cause? they are getting so bold now that they are going as far as KP province and joining other militant sunni groups like TTP by setting up ambushes for Shias travelling to Sakardu and Gilgit.

our sources of argument on forums is what we hear or read in the news and what we find in the web.
names of our brother Muslims countries come a lot of time in different sources. its a sad fact

i love how pakistanis are hospitable
even they host ibn alwalad as a enemy of pakistan!

please remain polite and avoid flaming and trolling
you can post your views if they are not extremely offensive and derogatory

the infractions are done without any discrimination. it might take a while to catch a troll but it happens eventually.

It is funny how these Jundallah Baloch present the issue in Iran as Shia Sunni divide and in Pakistan where there is Sunni majority they present the Baloch liberation in terms of linguistic divide. Balochi Terrorist can forget about Independent Balochistan, Neither Pakistan nor Iran will allow that.

Iran and pakistan are the victims

the common denominator is Baloch ethnic group

Jundullah has proven links with CIA and Saudis work hand in hand when it comes to harming Iran.
the side effect is also on Pakistan where the Ethnic card (minus sect ) is used.

look up on the net and see for yourself who is funding BLA and / or Jundullah and why?

do tell me how does killing Pahstons and hazara in Baluchistan help with the separation cause? they are getting so bold now that they are going as far as KP province and joining other militant sunni groups like TTP by setting up ambushes for Shias travelling to Sakardu and Gilgit.
To be honest with you, I don't think KSA is that stupid to finance a group that works against Pakistan national intrests or a group that kill civilians. It is impossible. It's a propganda by Iranian mullahs.

the infractions are done without any discrimination. it might take a while to catch a troll but it happens eventually.
sorry sir.my age dosent allow me to control myself aswell.

sorry sir.my age dosent allow me to control myself aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom