What's new

Jundallah () or Jundalshaitan ()

Status
Not open for further replies.
the topic is about jundallah not saudi arabia you should stick to the topic.

and the accusation is Saudi are assisting their terrorist activities - shameful. Haven't you learnt anything? Look at the disruption of your activities in the 80s. The House of Saud have been responsible for so much disharmony and their active backing of terrorist organizations is a disgrace...

oooh hun , i know u r under age
disagree.gif
, thats is very clear from ur posts
lol.gif
. .

sweety run from ur mamy and have a nice chit chat with here , cuz here many thread not from ur age
agree.gif
. .

wow grand pa! if you cant post some useful comment here just GET LOST!

wow grand pa! if you cant post some useful comment here just GET LOST!

do u think , ur posts , is helpful !?

hehehehe , all this thread is bullshit
1245524850otmh2674893179.gif
, but u r still young for know about difference on good thread and not :)

my main activity here is to cooperate with my Iranian brothers to to introduce my country to my pakistani,turk,... brothers.and i do my best.not to quiz other nations or ages.
maybe you elder than me but your brain is not!

you read just the title : :lol:

After five months of tireless efforts, Iranian security officials managed to track down Abdolmalek Rigi, the leader of the Pakistan-based Jundallah terrorist organization, while he was onboard a flight from Dubai to Kyrgyzstan on Tuesday.

Iran's Intelligence Minister Heidar Moslehi said Rigi was at a US base in Afghanistan 24 hours before his arrest and was carrying a forged Afghan passport issued by the US at the time of his capture.

In a televised statement broadcast on Press TV on Thursday, Rigi confirmed that the US administration had promised to provide him with unlimited military aid and funding for his terrorist activities against the Iranian government.

“They said they would cooperate with us and will give me military equipment, arms and machine guns. They also promised to give us a base along the border with Afghanistan next to Iran," said the 31-year-old terror leader.

“They [were] prepared to give [us] training and/or any assistance that [we] would require, in terms of telecommunications security and procedures as well as other support, the Americans said they would be willing to provide it at an extensive level," he added.

Despite Rigi's detailed confession and a photo taken by Iranian security officials, which clearly showed the terrorist leader entering a US base in Afghanistan a day before his arrest, the Pentagon has chosen to reject the claims.

"Iranian claims that Abdolmalek Rigi was at a US military installation prior to being apprehended are absolutely false," said Pentagon press secretary, Geoff Morrell.

He added that these accusations are nothing but “fabrications” and “propaganda” emanating from Iranian officials.

This is while an ABC News piece reported in 2007 that the Jundallah terrorist cell 'has been secretly encouraged and advised by American officials' to destabilize the government in Iran.

In another report in July, investigative journalist Seymour Hersh revealed that US Congressional leaders secretly agreed to George W. Bush's $400-million funding request last year for a major escalation of covert operations against Iran.

But the latest of the revelations came from Robert Baer, a former Middle East CIA field officer, who disclosed in October 2009 that Washington had formed relations with the Jundallah group, despite having full knowledge of its terrorist nature.

"American intelligence has also had contact with Jundallah. But that contact, as Iran almost certainly knows, was confined to intelligence-gathering on the country," Baer wrote on the Time.com.

Baer said the close relations between the US and the terror group were to such extent that Jundallah had once been considered "as a piece in a covert-action campaign against Iran."

Jundallah terrorists, which are said to be closely affiliated with the notorious al-Qaeda organization, have claimed responsibility for dozens of bombings, assassination attempts, and terrorist attacks in Iran, one of which killed at least 40 people in the southeastern city of Pishin in October.

The Asia Times reported in May that al-Qaeda militants had sought to establish an alliance with the exiled Jundallah to fulfill longstanding plans of creating a strategic corridor in the region and pave the way for joint regional operations in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iran.

not for homo ...

You remember it's a pakistani based organization but you forgot pakistan contributions of caputuring it's leaders? Remeber the high profile bombing of IRGC commanders and after a week or two, Pakistan captured the leader of jundullah and handed you over?

and do you forgot pakistani contribution in the arrest of abdul malik rigi? Who tipped you off his travel?

ان اكرمكم عند الله اتقاكم
Allah knows best that's why he did not said the oldest is ....
And about been a real militia or warrior everywhere that anyone kills innocent he is jundoshaitan it's not about sect
And hizbullah is fighting for a good cause that's protecting lebonan against Israel and look what happened Saudis sent hariri to sabotage peace in there send weapon to Syria destabilize all for protecting Israel and the weird thing is him US Saudi Israel siding with each other u still doubling Saudi kings are lost no need to proof fOr the to be Jew its enough

Like Banu umayeh that lived like a king and rebeled aganist caliphs of the time

my main activity here is to cooperate with my Iranian brothers to to introduce my country to my pakistani,turk,... brothers.and i do my best.not to quiz other nations or ages.
maybe you elder than me but your brain is not!

look , i'm laborist , in fact i don't care about sunni or shia , but the really problem when yours mislead people and change the facts from all the people in this forum . .

u do it the best for attacking the members , nothing els dude
disagree.gif
, and if u remember ur reply to my post the first thing. . right ?

wave.gif

You are the one that start this insulting game.during the fitnah wait for a second and think abou sidings then judge
You denying the fact that US is with Israel actually it's for Jews?
You denying the fact that CIA helps so called jundullah
Tell me what is misleading people definition???

ABC News Exclusive: The Secret War Against Iran

A Pakistani tribal militant group responsible for a series of deadly guerrilla raids inside Iran has been secretly encouraged and advised by American officials since 2005, U.S. and Pakistani intelligence sources tell ABC News. The group, called Jundullah, is made up of members of the Baluchi tribe and operates out of the Baluchistan province in Pakistan, just across the border from Iran. It has taken responsibility for the deaths and kidnappings of more than a dozen Iranian soldiers and officials. THE BLOTTER RECOMMENDS Blotter Exclusive: Iran Nuclear Bomb Could Be Possible by 2009 World News Video Iran’s Nuclear Program on the Fast Track Click Here to Check Out Brian Ross Slideshows U.S. officials say the U.S. relationship with Jundullah is arranged so that the U.S. provides no funding to the group, which would require an official presidential order or "finding" as well as congressional oversight. Tribal sources tell ABC News that money for Jundullah is funneled to its youthful leader, Abd el Malik Regi, through Iranian exiles who have connections with European and Gulf states. Click Here for Full Blotter Coverage. Jundullah has produced its own videos showing Iranian soldiers and border guards it says it has captured and brought back to Pakistan. The leader, Regi, claims to have personally executed some of the Iranians. "He used to fight with the Taliban. He’s part drug smuggler, part Taliban, part Sunni activist," said Alexis Debat, a senior fellow on counterterrorism at the Nixon Center and an ABC News consultant who recently met with Pakistani officials and tribal members. "Regi is essentially commanding a force of several hundred guerrilla fighters that stage attacks across the border into Iran on Iranian military officers, Iranian intelligence officers, kidnapping them, executing them on camera," Debat said. Most recently, Jundullah took credit for an attack in February that killed at least 11 members of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard riding on a bus in the Iranian city of Zahedan. Last month, Iranian state television broadcast what it said were confessions by those responsible for the bus attack. They reportedly admitted to being members of Jundullah and said they had been trained for the mission at a secret location in Pakistan. The Iranian TV broadcast is interspersed with the logo of the CIA, which the broadcast blamed for the plot. A CIA spokesperson said "the account of alleged CIA action is false" and reiterated that the U.S. provides no funding of the Jundullah group. Pakistani government sources say the secret campaign against Iran by Jundullah was on the agenda when Vice President Dick Cheney met with Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf in February. A senior U.S. government official said groups such as Jundullah have been helpful in tracking al Qaeda figures and that it was appropriate for the U.S. to deal with such groups in that context. Some former CIA officers say the arrangement is reminiscent of how the U.S. government used proxy armies, funded by other countries including Saudi Arabia, to destabilize the government of Nicaragua in the 1980s.

source

U.S. Training Terrorists to Kill Iranians :

By Richard Walker

Just like his predecessor, President George W. Bush, Barack Obama and his Israeli allies are working together to train foreign terrorists—sometimes even in the United States—to assassinate Iran’s scientists and military leaders, while talking loudly about diplomacy and a desire to negotiate with Tehran.

The most startling revelations about the secret war against Iran, now almost a decade in the making, have centered on a Bush-Cheney policy set in motion in 2003. According to journalist Seymour Hersh, the policy authorized the use of a classified military site in the Nevada desert for the training of selected fighters from the Mujahideen e-Khalq (MEK).

Before and after the collapse of the Saddam Hussein regime, the MEK had thousands of anti-Iranian fighters in a camp north of Baghdad. MEK leaders promoted a leftist philosophy and called for the overthrow of the Iranian regime. Under Saddam’s protection, the group helped his forces murder thousands of Kurds in northern Iraq. It also maintained links to Europe, with offices in Paris, but more significantly it had ties to Israel’s Mossad and the CIA.

Bush and Cheney saw advantage in using MEK to attack targets in Iran. At the Nevada site, and also in an undisclosed Israeli facility, MEK fighters were trained in the arts of assassination, bombing and surveillance. And they were not the only terrorists given training. Members of Jundullah, a Sunni group based in Pakistan and linked to the Taliban, were flown to Nevada with Iranian Kurds specially selected by Mossad. In effect, Washington was running a terrorist camp on U.S. soil—just a few years after the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks on New York and Washington.

While it is impossible to know how long the training of terrorists continued in Nevada, or if it is still happening somewhere on U.S. soil, there is no doubt that Obama and Netanyahu have expanded their covert war against Iran. There are even reports U.S. special forces have been running missions in Iran until foreign terrorists are ready to take their place.

MEK fighters have also been trained at secret Middle East sites by special forces teams from Britain, the U.S. and Israel and have been supplied at U.S. taxpayer expense with state-of-the-art weaponry and surveillance gear. In particular, the terror cells planning the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists were taught to use small explosive packages normally reserved for American and Israeli special forces.

Recently, the secret war took on a political dimension when leaked diplomatic cables revealed that Japanese diplomat, Yukiya Amano, who now heads the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAE ), had assured Washington before his appointment to the IAEA that he is “solidly behind” an anti-Iran policy. Senior nuclear experts believe he has not only backed poor Israeli intelligence on Iran but has adopted a pro-Washington stance.

But not all has gone well with Obama and Netanyahu’s terror plans. Iran’s intelligence apparatus recently rolled up a foreign terrorist network that was preparing to carry out bombings and assassinations. Initial evidence indicates the terrorists had been trained over the past decade by Israel and its anti-Iran allies.

source

look , i'm laborist , in fact i don't care about sunni or shia , but the really problem when yours mislead people and change the facts from all the people in this forum . .

u do it the best for attacking the members , nothing els dude
disagree.gif
, and if u remember ur reply to my post the first thing. . right ?

wave.gif
i cant do any but attacking everyone who supports jundoalsheitan as a killer of civilian.
if you dont support them its nececary for me to restpect you as a elder brother.if not you are my enemy.
that is my red line

i cant do any elso but attacking everyone who supports jundoalsheitan as a killer of civilian.
if you dont support them its nececary for me to restpect you as a elder brother.if not you are my enemy.
that is my redline
No one cares about your red line.
Saudis support jundallah like Iran supports Assad's army. Iranian blood isn't more precious than Syrian blood, so excuse us for we couldn't care less about your civilian death.

(جندالشیطان)

thats what they are

these mindless, shameless animals are responsible for the deaths of many people in both Pakistan and Iran
they use the sectarian card in Iran and use the ethnic card in balochstian like BLA
but sometimes I wonder that its not just Sipha Sahabah that is killing ethnic Hazara in Quetta, there is always a chance that these rascals are killing our Hazara community for the fact that they are shia.

great that their leaders are hanged immediately in iran when they get cought because in Pakistan our Justice system and the Lawyers free the mass killers and shower them with flowers

no wonder the world believes that we are a terrorist safe heaven.
if these satanic terrorists are getting help from Arab countries then they should realise that their funding is also hurting a Sunni majority Pakistan. just for that reason if they stop supporting terrorists and spend that money in Monaco or Las Vegas then we wont mind,.

No one cares about your red line.
Saudis support jundallah like Iran supports Assad's army. Iranian blood isn't more precious than Syrian blood, so excuse us for we couldn't care less about your civilian death.

your help is actually hurting Pakistan too.
these Bastards are hand in hand with BLA and killing our teachers, shopkeepers, labourers, police and soldiers along with ordinary citizens.

you guys should stop funding them if you just consider that Pakistan is a Sunni majority country and follows your faith#
I know that no other reasoning will help here so we have to be direct.

First Iranis says that don't export sectarianism and then they open such threads. Listen Guys SAUDI ARAB is center of Islam, and you are continously opening such threads just to bash Arabs. Isn't it troll? damn! such a disgusting peoples are they always force others to counter them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom