What's new

Junaid Jamshed - Who held firmly the rope of ALLAH against all odds

He always made us that extra bit proud to be Pakistani's with his songs . Dil Dil Pakistan was voted as song of the century by BBC

He's an example of Allah's mercy that how Allah subhanu changes someone's heart and bring him to right path .
He was once a singer , used to be a sensation and then one day Allah's quran attracted him and he completely left this way and disappeared from television for quite years . He appeared completely different after many years , he had beard , shalwar kameez, tableeghi.

Then it was known that he has joined the company company of Allah's people and have decided to live his all life in name of Allah , he was a close friend of maulana tariq jameel , his company melted his heart .
Junaid jamshed also used to go to tableegh and was calling and converting people to islam .
Though he left singing but rather started saying 'naats ' , the praises for prophet saww . His naats took him to much higher success .
He was a role model . May Allah subhanu give him higher place in earth .
Before few hours of his death he recited this ayah of Quran pak :

And say not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah, "They are dead." Nay, they are living, but you perceive (it) not.

And sent 'durood on our master nabi Muhammad saww '.

Junaid-1-768x576.jpg

Junaid was in chitral in Allah's path and was calling people to Allah in his last time . He indeed lost his life in Allah's way . He's not dead , he's shaheed .
May Allah subhanu give us hidayah like him . He was a momin.

@HAKIKAT

Music, Songs gave him identity, and he became famous due to this. Otherwise nobody knew him before.

Keep your atheism away from shaheed junaid at least.

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

Deeply saddened by his death. Allah truly blessed him and gave him guidance. Being in a completely opposite extreme of worldly fame and glamour he quit and chose Allah's path over it. He was one of those who live their lives in extremes. He seemed a man with a very pure and noble heart. No matter if I agreed with his ideology completely or not I loved him for his efforts for the religion and the people in bringing them together. Tears me apart remembering when he was assaulted on the airport but subhanAllah he wholeheartedly forgave them all. Something I couldn't do.

Massive loss not only for his family but for the nation as a whole. People like him are rare in this world. May Allah grant him peace in his grave and jannah al firdous in the hereafter.

RIP Junaid and all the dead of the PIA flight. What a tragedy. I don't know much about his latter life but, in the 80's, he was an icon. This song still rings in my head.

I was insured by one of the mod that this thread will not be used to post musical videos. So kindly avoid it.

Music, Songs gave him identity, and he became famous due to this. Otherwise nobody knew him before. Why he regret past. He was humble & honest man. Nation will miss him and he will stay alive in our heart. He was also active in humanity related matters, he helped poor people, and he was active in charity work
He never regretted his past neither I have mentioned this. I used the word repent, which is different than regret and which is done after we think we have done something which does not please ALLAH SWT.
He was also related to Tableegh of Islam. He was regular in his all "amaal" of Tableegh, be it 3-10-40 days Jamaat, Nusrat, Jor or anything else. So, loving a person needs that every aspect of his life is acknowledged.

he wasnt deeply religious either..
Who gives you authorization to decide the extant of his religious matters ?
Please avoid foolish and illogical posts.

He's an example of Allah's mercy that how Allah subhanu changes someone's heart and bring him to right path .
He was once a singer , used to be a sensation and then one day Allah's quran attracted him and he completely left this way and disappeared from television for quite years . He appeared completely different after many years , he had beard , shalwar kameez, tableeghi.

Then it was known that he has joined the company company of Allah's people and have decided to live his all life in name of Allah , he was a close friend of maulana tariq jameel , his company melted his heart .
Junaid jamshed also used to go to tableegh and was calling and converting people to islam .
Though he left singing but rather started saying 'naats ' , the praises for prophet saww . His naats took him to much higher success .
He was a role model . May Allah subhanu give him higher place in earth .
Before few hours of his death he recited this ayah of Quran pak :

And say not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah, "They are dead." Nay, they are living, but you perceive (it) not.

And sent 'durood on our master nabi Muhammad saww '.

View attachment 358627

Junaid was in chitral in Allah's path and was calling people to Allah in his last time . He indeed lost his life in Allah's way . He's not dead , he's shaheed .
May Allah subhanu give us hidayah like him . He was a momin.

@HAKIKAT

Keep your atheism away from shaheed junaid at least.
Jazak ALLAH for these beautiful words sisters.

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

Deeply saddened by his death. Allah truly blessed him and gave him guidance. Being in a completely opposite extreme of worldly fame and glamour he quit and chose Allah's path over it. He was one of those who live their lives in extremes. He seemed a man with a very pure and noble heart. No matter if I agreed with his ideology completely or not I loved him for his efforts for the religion and the people in bringing them together. Tears me apart remembering when he was assaulted on the airport but subhanAllah he wholeheartedly forgave them all. Something I couldn't do.

Massive loss not only for his family but for the nation as a whole. People like him are rare in this world. May Allah grant him peace in his grave and jannah al firdous in the hereafter.
Indeed, Junaid Jamshed bhai was a person who was even loved by the people who have differences with his opinion. We lost one of the purest and noble heart of our time.

The blessing is he got the chance to repent and do good for almost 20 years. Many people don't get this chance.

so far the equation of life is; good people leave early from this evil world

may Allah have mercy on all the departed souls and reward them highest place in Jannah Al-Firdous (ameen)

I would remember Junaid bhai as a great human who was a pop icon of his era, gave us Dil Dil Pakistan and lots of more beautiful tracks. He was patriotic and sung songs for Pakistan and a son of a PAF colonel, he was an UET graduate and a well spoken person. He left all the fame he got over 13 or so years behind and pursuit his last 13 or so years in the path of Allah, and he has been restlessly going around the globe and giving da'wah. This way he was constantly doing a jihad al-nafs as well as spreading the word of Allah (swt). Please note he distant himself from music and put a quit on it forever and followed the teachings of Quran and Sunnah for over a decade. So he had two major phases of life as a musician and as a cleric. May Allah forgive his sins and have mercy on all the people died in the incident and grant them highest of the ranks in Jannah.

I'm still upset. This doesn't feel right. The world has gone crazy and my rationality has been thrown to the abyss. A part of my childhood has been taken away. Been watching songs and nasheeds for the past 2 days. I used to listen to Junaid Jamshed in my early teens and felt a sense of invincibility. Now it is all gone. Maybe that was what Allah swt was trying to teach me. We are only here for a short time and we should make the most of it. Nobody is invincible. My biggest wish was to meet the man, and I never got the chance.

I am at the mercy of his one song:

Jagi huwi rataon ko, yaad karna aur ji le na.

I'm in a lot of pain, but I guess I have to keep living till my card is up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom