What's new

Junaid Jamshed - Who held firmly the rope of ALLAH against all odds

CzJqTSbXUAET_XW.jpg:large

I had never heard of him before. He seems like a man who had great courage and faith. R.I.P.

"Everyone on earth will perish, and there will remain the face of Allah, owner of Majesty and Honour."
- Surah Ar-Rahman: 26-27.

I had never heard of him before. He seems like a man who had great courage and faith. R.I.P.

"Everyone on earth will perish, and there will remain the face of Allah, owner of Majesty and Honour."
- Surah Ar-Rahman: 26-27.

Try giving him a listen:

Has that late 80's vibe.

Just asking, is there any version of the nasheed "Assubuhu bada min" in Junaid Jamshed's voice?

Some thugs attacked him at an airport and while they got arrested and he could have easily got back at them he decided not to press the charges rather JJ publicly forgave them. This one deed of his was truly inspirational. Forgiving isn't as easy as it looks, however when you have real life examples such as this, motivation to push you to become a better person is always there. May he find his eternal peace.

JJ's fame & popularity came from his music an entire generation was brought up on his music .. if he was religious he would have never become this famous amongst masses ! probably a figure like Molana Tariq Jamil ! btw if Molana TJ opens a clothing store it won't become any where near J DOT

JJ's fame & popularity came from his music an entire generation was brought up on his music .. if he was religious he would have never become this famous amongst masses ! probably a figure like Molana Tariq Jamil !

Yet, he left all this fame and popularity at the peak of his career and always preached that his later phase of life is better than former. It is another fact that ALLAH Rabbulizzat returned his fame to him in even more profound form and he was celebrity again, now a religious one. And, ALLAH bless him with a successful business too.

btw if Molana TJ opens a clothing store it won't become any where near J DOT
Never understand the obsession that so called liberal class of Pakistan have with MTJ, J dot, and other famous and successful religious personalities.

Yet, he left all this fame and popularity at the peak of his career and always preached that his later phase of life is better than former. It is another fact that ALLAH Rabbulizzat returned his fame to him in even more profound form and he was celebrity again, now a religious one. And, ALLAH bless him with a successful business too.
Never understand the obsession that so called liberal class of Pakistan have with MTJ, J dot, and other famous and successful religious personalities.

Well the fact is musicians do not remain famous forever and after a certain period for "whatever reasons " and they move into different ventures or fields .. JJ choose religious side of things and he was also running a very successful business on the other hand ..

Also I was merely pointing towards facts that JJ was famous due to his music i am not maligning any ones character why you getting so touchy sirkar

Well the fact is musicians do not remain famous forever and after a certain period for "whatever reasons " and they move into different ventures or fields .. JJ choose religious side of things and he was also running a very successful business on the other hand ..
Are you sure about this statement ? Any intellectual basis rather than personal interpretation ?

Also I was merely pointing towards facts that JJ was famous due to his music i am not maligning any ones character why you getting so touchy sirkar
JJ got popularity due to music and than he left this popularity for the sake Allah Almighty.

It is true that Junaid Jamshed was one of the most popular singer of Pakistan in the past. It is also truly that most of 90s kids including me have grown up listening and celebrating his songs be it pop, patriotic or sad music (Most of my favorite songs are sung by him). It also true that he did not hated his previous life and always kept contact with all his previous friends and colleagues.

But, what is more evident and more stronger aspect of Junaid Jamshed bhai is that he gave up all this in order to live his life according to the true teaching of Islam. At the height of his successful career as a singer, he gave up all this stardom to devote his life for the preaching of Islam. What is more powerful about Junaid Bhai is that he sacrificed all his fame, canceled his lucrative contracts with leading firms and stood firmly to his resolve upto the extant that he was unable to buy medicine for his mother at one moment. He did all this to change his life for the cause of Allah SWT. He left music industry. He considered it as a sin and repented about it in the days and years to come.

And during both phases of his life, one thing remained common, his immense and selfless love for Pakistan.

Now, as my heart weeps while writing this, he is no more with us. We have lost him in tragic accident.
And even at the time of his death, he was doing nothing but the service of Islam. He last journey was about nothing but preaching of Islam.

At the time of his death, he had almost 2.8 million Facebook fans. This year, he also placed in a list of World's 500 Most Influential Muslims.
Iinna lillahi wa inallah-e-raji'oon

Now, I will ask my fellow brothers and sisters, what does he deserved to be remembered as ?
A singer or a true patriotic Mujahid in the service of ALLAH ?

How does he deserves to be payed tribute ?
Sharing his songs publicly, which not only according to his own believes will cause harm for his after life but, also, is considered highly indecent when a tragedy occurs in our culture ?
161207135047-02-junaid-jamshed-facebook-exlarge-169.jpg

Cy0n-PAWEAA4Bw8.jpg

Last picture of Junaid bhai during Tableegh.

----- MOD EDIT, For songs please go to the following thread -----

https://defence.pk/threads/tribute-to-late-junaid-jameshed.465485/

I think we can all agree that 2016 has been crap.

JJ was a beautiful soul . .. we all remember him in our own ways / memories be it music or naat either way hope and pray his soul may he rest in peace .. he was among kind of men who deserve Jannah " if it exists" ...the man meant no harm for any one

Back
Top Bottom