What's new

JUI(S) Head Maulana Sami-ul-Haq assasinated

The most important thing you can do for the country right now is highlight the reasons, make sure people know what is the more likely reason he was killed. Spread reason and fear will diminish; reduce fear and all those rioting will be left with naught

LEAs shall catch the killers without any delay, will help give breather to State in situation at hand. I do agree at fullest that we all need to highlight close to possible reasons behind this killing. Panic spreads only when more authentic information missed in mainstream or any medium to convey as such.

Had differences with his ideology but his assassination is a big LOSS. He was a key person to advocate Pakistani interests during Afghan Peace Negotiations.

A setback in Pakistans effort against Terror.

Maulana has embraced the Shahadah.

Hashashins are Roaming amongst us

Somebody trying to set the entire region ablaze. God help us.

Not entire region. Only Pakistan. Because our establishment is impotent and puss** enough not to put the rest around and far to us in flames in response.

Disagree

Well-placed sources are pointing out that Sami-ul-Haq was the favored man for resolving Afghan War with US, Afghan government and Pakistan onboard.

Whomsoever committed this murder, have attempted to set the entire region ablaze. Some elements do not desire peaceful Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Who ever thinks the US actually wants to leave is naive my friend, they play under many layers. They never came with the intention to leave. As long as the war goes on they have the perfect excuse to remain here while maintaining their "we are the good guys" impression internationally, they are cold calculated bastards, these yanks. Try to understand that the US is the perfect reincarnation of ancient Roman empire, once the Romans came, they never left. A superpower never leaves areas it gains foothold in, its not in their character. The invasion of Afghanistan was never about Afghanistan. Thy play negotiations from the left n sabotage them from the right. Its called playing both sides of the board.

DrAeeqCXcAIxr3W.jpg

DrAeioGX0AEkYIS.jpg

Time for the rest of PTI to step up and show they are not a 1 man party.

Yeah you are right but i don't think there is much credibility in minster for information and broadcasting fawad ch. or provincial minister for info and broadcasting fayyaz ul hassan chohan etc.

Keeping an eye on their performance the way they use words in their speeches and press conference i don't think would even believe in them even if they say a true story.

Maybe Minster like Ali Muhammad Khan, Sheharyar Afridi, Murad Saeed, Atif Khan etc should step up in my opinion.

Someone took advantage of PM being out of country!

Someone or i might not sure maybe its from the ones who wants to create hindrance and challenge the rit of the country. Obviously there is no point government would do something to give a message like this. Because the assassinated himself accepts and respect the constitution, law and enforcement agencies the highest institution of Pakistan for justice Supreme Court. The one who are protesting in different parts of the country are openly saying that they don't accept any decision coming from Supreme Court, nor they accept law and enforcement agencies nor they accept the constitutions.

Its all about time now, how government and agencies will connect the dots and find the culprits. People of Pakistan are waiting to listen from PM, opposition are waiting to listen about how government is planning the dialogue talk with the protesters etc. Government should take everyone along with them in a serious matter like this.

Probably in response to recent high profile killings in Afghanistan.

LEAs shall catch the killers without any delay, will help give breather to State in situation at hand. I do agree at fullest that we all need to highlight close to possible reasons behind this killing. Panic spreads only when more authentic information missed in mainstream or any medium to convey as such.

Will Pakistan Call this an act of terror?

Those killed in terrorism are termed shaheed.

An assasination has different meaning to martyrdom.

What is the Forums official policy on this?

It is disappointing that not a single major/prominent religious party (to my knowledge) has spoken about respecting the SC's decision, and avoiding chaos/anarchy - something that is extremely disliked in Islam.

IK's government needs some allies from religious groups who can speak up and give the religious "sheeple" some reason to reconsider some of the poisonous rhetoric coming from the likes of TLP.

I only heard Mufti Tariq Masood from Karachi.

@Zibago @war&peace @PakSword @Moonlight @BHarwana @Path-Finder Hazrat @Zarvan @Maarkhoor @CHACHA"G"
This has all the hall marks of a CIA hit job carried out by one of their NDS proteges, the Maulana was acting as an interlocutor between Pak state and Talibs, the US DOES NOT wish for a peaceful settlement instead they wish for chaos so they can prolong their stay in this strategic region, GHQ and PM Khan have to play this one right.Kudos folks
Exactly sir, that's what I was fearing and remember the video I shared...external agencies try to exploit such situations ...

Now late General Hamid Gul son just came under attack. Narrowly escaped murder. Seems like Defah e council Pakistan is under attack.

Warning.....Graphic Image.!!!!!

#

DrAnf27X0AAYZdf.jpg

Hashashin.

The dagger is symbolic.

On one fateful 2nd Muharram. A similar dagger struck the heart of Islam.

Its a pattern for those who wish to be supersticious.

Back
Top Bottom