What's new

JUI-F Senator " Verbally Abuses " Female Analyst during TV Talk Show

Uncle and Aunty fought well..........:lol:

Mr Moluana went out of Control.........Shoot down by Marvi....:sniper:

Two opposites attrat each other. They should seek the possiblity of a wedding knot as they would be the best match ever

Anti Pakistan or Anti Islam, how come threatening Marvi is justified? Some of the comments here are shocking.

Mera thread lock kardiya (▼へ▼メ)

It seems like he was about to slap.. and i was waiting for that literally... :)
Two extreme meets and nothing happen very extrange.

This JUI Janwar is not maulana but a Jahel. LOL! it is funny.

Marvi vs maulana I do agree fair match. However this Marvi Sirmed and likes are most repulsive actually doing more harm to women cause than good just to keep their liberal upper class shit NGO party going on.

There was nothing repulsive about Sirmed's remarks. On the contrary the Moulvie's remarks were quite repulsive when he said and I quote:

Called me a whore and said "tumhaari shalwaar utaar dooN ga aur tumhaari maaN ki bhi".

The moulvie got owned by Sirmed in this skirmish.

This particular moulvie has a history of appearing in TV talk shows and then fighting with their hosts which are usually female. Here is another of the same moulvie vs TV talk show host fight on Ab Tek TV.

Last edited:
More power to Muslim women! :tup: These self styled Mullahs who think they are Allah's representatives must be shown their rightful place - under the Pacific Ocean!

Why does the Pak media get these turds on TV and give them so much importance?

You are giving the impression as if something new has been added. I have not seen double posting of OP in the same thread and it is considered trolling . Do not take it personally mate.

none taken bro .. appologies for any hassles and grieviences caused , so sorry abt molvi as well

Marvi Sarmad is no angel.. she is the biggest anti-Pak scum .. while the molvi ..well they are what they are.. idiots...

More power to Muslim women! :tup: These self styled Mullahs who think they are Allah's representatives must be shown their rightful place - under the Pacific Ocean!

Why does the Pak media get these turds on TV and give them so much importance?

More power to every women.. You might consider it a big issue but raping women in traffic jam is bigger in my opinion..So more power to every women ..specially to indian women

Back
Top Bottom