What's new

Jr. Think Tank

I would agree with you. I dont know why the title was changed. Certainly junior TT does not do credit to the maturity of some of the posters.
Araz

Exactly my feeling. nothing junior about some respected members with that title there.
but welcome and congrats to all.

No doubt. Perhaps members of this group can send me some group names and then they can vote on it.

Exactly my feeling. nothing junior about some respected members with that title there.
but welcome and congrats to all.

It is also somewhat misleading since "Jr. TT" implies a springboard to "TT", but the non-Pakistani members would never qualify for "TT", regardless of their posting quality.

No doubt. Perhaps members of this group can send me some group names and then they can vote on it.

Internet Cafe - nay too common!
The Platform - after all this is a springboard to TT
LIFE Cafe

There is nothing junior about these members & should be given a different tag --- respected members , inner sanctum , pdf artillery etc

Why not create the Blue and Red teams of Think Tank!

Reminds of a game i used to play Quake III. :devil:

Keeping up with the theme of a defence forum, why not have some kind of a HQ idea.

The TT will be posted at the HQ, while the Junior TT's could be shown as field units or something like that?

After all, the more senior you get, the more closer you get to the top hierarchy at GHQ!!!

Webby Idea is interesting. Senior guys pick a topic and teas divided for discussion and debate. Most Senior guys pick up their team members. Just 2 team.

Will be great to debate with rationality.

Webby Idea is interesting. Senior guys pick a topic and teas divided for discussion and debate. Most Senior guys pick up their team members. Just 2 team.

Will be great to debate with rationality.

If you expand on that idea, why not have specific groups. Like Niaz is a chem engineer I think, Develepereo is more like a social issues person, then Nabil-05 and some others military folks.
There can be group leaders perhaps and then a small team under them, the group having a like minded bunch of people, military affairs, science, social and political issues etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom