What's new

Jr. Think Tank

If you expand on that idea, why not have specific groups. Like Niaz is a chem engineer I think, Develepereo is more like a social issues person, then Nabil-05 and some others military folks.
There can be group leaders perhaps and then a small team under them, the group having a like minded bunch of people, military affairs, science, social and political issues etc.
I am more into Social dynamics, Diffusion of Ideas and products, spread of extremism, population dynamics, decision making of individuals especially when we consider terrorists.

Your idea is right. We should start subsets with these senior members to start few groups, which are more common and then we can expand if we needed one.

We all should post the area of expertise so that we can pick a common topic.

I suggest this group members come up with a name that all agree on. Perhaps it is a good idea to select a chairman for this group so it is more organized and united.

I suggest this group members come up with a name that all agree on. Perhaps it is a good idea to select a chairman for this group so it is more organized and united.

Let's make a poll for this, what say Webby?

Take a charge and go ahead. :tup:

Well, you're the admin. :P

You have better authority and right to appoint somebody. So make a thread webby!!! The members you deem worthy, include them in the poll!

You have better authority and right to appoint somebody. So make a thread webby!!! The members you deem worthy, include them in the poll!

Spoken like a true Gooner - Chicken ! :woot:

I was referring to the changing of group name.

I will make a poll on the chairman.

If one likes to stand up to be a leader of this group. Kindly PM me. So your names can be added to the poll.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom