What's new

Journalist Claims Iran's Supreme Leader Transfers Power to Son as Health Deteriorates

Metastatic cancer is a cancer that has spread from the part of the body where it started (the primary site) to other parts of the body. When cancer cells break away from a tumor, they can travel to other parts of the body through the bloodstream or the lymph system.Sep 10, 2020

Metastasis , cancer spreads to nearby organs . in case of men with prostate cancer , it spreads to their colon ...
Metastasis occurs in Stage IV cancer usually. Khamenei's prostate cancer was diagnosed and treated in early stage. Khamenei is not some random guy that his health issues get diagnosed late. So, nope. He does not have colon cancer.

Iranian system would frown upon transfer of power to children since the clergy is what grants Khamenei his power, and the clergy overlooked Khomeini’s kids. I doubt they give a f*** about Khamenei’s son

Good to see other posters calling out fake news for what it is

@waz

This person is suadi NOT Iranian.

Ps. he's got plenty times banned permanently.

@Serpentine @WebMaster

Most probably Iranian not Saudi.

However yes, there's very little doubt that he's a multi-banned user (and actually the same as former user "Gothic", among other identities). Likewise, I believe one of his first screen names on Iran-related websites (if not his very first) to be "warfareknow".

He even "thanked" your post...

You're a false flagger permanently banned suadi and there's no point to disgust to you.

I'm Persian from Tehran (my 70 grandfathers and grandmothers born in North of Tehran) and from my mother side I have some blood from Azarbadegan birthplace of Cyrus the great Babak Khoramdin and many other Iranian legends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Other "unconfirmed" rumor that is going around is Khamenei died today. But i cant find any news about that printed anywhere. Only "unconfirmed" rumors.

Other "unconfirmed" rumor that is going around is Khamenei died today. But i cant find any news about that printed anywhere. Only "unconfirmed" rumors.
too bad it's probably not true.
the leader of iran will probably live into his 90s , like other high ranking akhunds , to see for himself iran transform into another Cuba or Venezuela .

Back
Top Bottom