What's new

JORDANIAN AND SYRIAN SOLDIERS EXCHANGE GUNFIRE ALONG BORDER AFTER AN AMBU

BLACKEAGLE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Jordan
Breaking NEWS
JORDANIAN AND SYRIAN SOLDIERS EXCHANGE GUNFIRE ALONG BORDER AFTER AN AMBUSH ATTEMPT ON SYRIAN REFUGEES.

source? dont tell me aljazeera or Alarbiyah

And Syrian army probably attacked the terrorists camps you people hosts in Ar Ramtha and one day we will attack the training facilities of terrorists that is run by CIA and Zionist in AlZarqa الزرقة

Jordan army has targeted one of the Syrian outposts and killed/injured all of it's members.

‎#رصد_الأردنـ | عاجل | الجيش الاردني قام بإبادة احد مخافر الهجانة الحدودية السورية و ايقاع جميع عناصره بين قتيل و جريح و هو المخفر رقم 21

Last edited by a moderator:
the Jordanian army should take this opportunity and teach Assad الجحش and his thugs a hard lesson

^ nice source there,
and this source here is better
091202_black_screen.jpg

Three injured in Syrian-Jordanian border clash over refugees

A Jordanian soldier and two Syrian refugees were injured early Thursday in a clash sparked when Syrian soldiers opened fire on Jordanian patrols waiting to take in people fleeing the conflict in Syria, a security and medical sources said dpa reported
The 20-minute battle on the Syrian-Jordanian border was the third such clash in less than a week and was started by Syria as Jordanian forces were preparing to receive 400 Syrian refugees, a Jordanian security official said.
Medical sources at a government-run hospital in the nearby city of Ramtha said authorities transported three men with gunshot wounds for treatment, two of them believed to be Syrian nationals who were injured when crossing into Jordan.
The third injured man was a Jordanian soldier, the security official said.
Residents in the Jordanian border village of al-Turra reported hearing gunshots and heavy artillery during the clashes.
Pro-regime forces have killed or wounded hundreds of Syrians attempting to enter Jordan as part of a three-month-old border clampdown.
But Jordanian sources who requested anonymity said the recent clashes marked the first time Syrian forces have directly targeted Jordanian forces, a move they claimed was aimed at pressuring Amman to close its borders to refugees.
The Jordanian government has repeatedly denied any rise in tensions along the border, saying that although Damascus has opened fire on Syrians fleeing into Jordan, Jordanian forces have not intervened or engaged their Syrian counterparts.
The issue of refugees fleeing Syria's 17-month conflict between the government and rebels has become a growing point of contention between Amman and Damascus with Syria objecting to Jordan's ongoing policy of granting refuge to all Syrians entering the country, including military defectors.
Syrian activists and security sources claimed Amman has increased cooperation with the rebel Free Syrian Army in recent weeks to ensure the safe passage of more than 1,000 refugees into Jordan each night.
http://en.trend.az/regions/met/arabicr/2052609.html

Dude at least bring some sources?

the Jordanian army should take this opportunity and teach Assad الجحش and his thugs a hard lesson

Dude do you really think the Jordanian army can overtake Syria? :wave:

You brought a source from Azerbaijan but nothing from Jordan? and your brought me a black screen video?

blackeagle whats your point here? you have no source or anything. and if you want war, well you better not wish for it, and you know why.

Dude at least bring some sources?

Dude do you really think the Jordanian army can overtake Syria? :wave:

You brought a source from Azerbaijan but nothing from Jordan? and your brought me a black screen video?

I didn't bring any source nor video.
its all over the news. let me see if i can post some of them on the arabic thread

I didn't bring any source nor video.
its all over the news. let me see if i can post some of them on the arabic thread

i was talking about blackeagle he brought me a black screen video, and a source from Azerbaijan and then a picture that has nothing to do with the topic.

oh dont bring me sources from Aljazeera and Alarabiey or any western puppet channels.

if you want war then you will have a war, but don't cry to Israel and the west to come and help you.

i was talking about blackeagle he brought me a black screen video, and a source from Azerbaijan and then a picture that has nothing to do with the topic.

oh dont bring me sources from Aljazeera and Alarabiey or any western puppet channels.

اشتباكات على الحدود الاردنية السورية copy this into google you find tens of sources choose whatever works for you :wave:

Back
Top Bottom