What's new

JORDANIAN AND SYRIAN SOLDIERS EXCHANGE GUNFIRE ALONG BORDER AFTER AN AMBU

I hope it's war, to end it for once and for all.

YA Allah...
n1163058223_30069455_5112%5B1%5D.jpg

very telling pic may god bless them:cry: especially the kid, he looks tough:D

اشتباكات على الحدود الاردنية السورية copy this into google you find tens of sources choose whatever works for you :wave:

your news is five days old, then i found an article saying Jordan denies clashed with the Syrian army. did you see that?

You sure know that Syrian army is way more capable than Jordan's?I assure you,Jordan is not the winner of this war,you better not pray for that.

:rofl: im just wondring why people are telling jocks this morning

heading to bed

they will pray in Tehran Inshallah

search
الاردن تنفي الاشتباكات

:rofl: im just wondring why people are telling jocks this morning

heading to bed

they will pray in Tehran Inshallah

Do you really think Jordanian army can do anything to the Syrian army? you are a joke, lol
do you want me to remind what Makdassi said to any foreign attack including the Arab traitors attack ? WMD ?

your news is five days old, then i found an article saying Jordan denies clashed with the Syrian army. did you see that?

you said you like russia huh then take their own source. check out the date, it might be a year ago

اشتباك جديد بين القوات السورية والاردنية بالقرب من الØ*دود - روسيا اليوم

search
الاردن تنفي الاشتباكات

Do you really think Jordanian army can do anything to the Syrian army? you are a joke, lol
do you want me to remind what Makdassi said to any foreign attack including the Arab traitors attack ? WMD ?

man,,, telling me what the FSA are doing to Assad thugs. let not derail this thread by posting video and pics

وأوضح المصدر الذي رفض الكشف

thank you for your source, lol bring me a source from Jordan at least, all the sources are from outside Jordan, anyways i didn't post any pics or videos, its black eagle posting black screen videos as his source

^
you know advertising is for getting people to know your product, blackeagle stop advertising your product because no one really give a crap .

as we say in arabic طز

Wtf has Tehran to do with this?
Do you know what happens if Jordan and Iran enter a war?

What would happen? you will use other human waves?! or shelling us with your state of the art missiles or what tell me.:lol:

Jordan have really strong Army but not really strong Air Force they need to have 200 4.5 Generation planes
Someone plz shoot me in the head!!!! For God's name, are you a parrot man!
79534.gif

thank you for your source, lol bring me a source from Jordan at least, all the sources are from outside Jordan, anyways i didn't post any pics or videos, its black eagle posting black screen videos as his source

طلباتك واجد وانا ماني فاضيك مره مصدر من الجزيره والعربية ما ابي والحين روسيا اليوم وما تبي شف لك حل دور بنفسك فاضيلك انا

Jordan have really strong Army but not really strong Air Force they need to have 200 4.5 Generation planes

they are backed by the saudi and other GCC in case of war.

blackeagle don't mess with the big guys, Jordan is no match for Iran, Iran could win the war while they are asleep. just don't humiliate yourself, enough is enough.

What would happen? you will use other human waves?! or shelling us with your state of the art missiles or what tell me.:lol:

Someone plz shoot me in the head!!!! For God's name, are you a parrot man!
79534.gif
I know you will talk about economy but still they have to get 200 Fighter Planes other wise in case of any future war they stand no chance against any of their enemy

Back
Top Bottom