What's new

Jordan || Offer for sale || CH-4/B Drones and Combat Helicopters MD-530/FF

Saudi Arabia will manufacture the best ones, CH-5, with 300 dirhams in partnership with China
Egypt is destined for the family of Weng Long and not CH
Can be sold to Iraq or Algeria because they occupy the same dron or Tunisia because they do not have armed drones, although I have already heard news about their acquisition of the Predator

First sale is only for replacement and modernization of the RAF only and nothing else
Second, the Chinese Drones did not like Jordan and this was said by Maj. Gen. Adham Asander to Shephard at IDEX-2019 in the UAE this year

Now, for example, Cobra helicopters, if not sold, another squadron will be upgraded to become Viper helicopters, now Super Cobra helicopters. I think you will definitely enter. Now if I keep the Cobra and develop another squadron, I think the Super Cobra will be a few. And sold, I think the numbers will be large to replace them, in this case the 16 helicopter Cobra, which came from America from the Israeli stock and developed in America, will remain in service until the intervention Super Cobra in full numbers
Black Hawk L helicopters with eight helicopters offered to take off because we received from last year 12 helicopters from the latest models, Black Hawk M
Advanced training aircraft CASA C-101 and Hawk-63, the C-101 and Hawk-63 were sold for being replaced by the Pilatus PC-21 Swiss advanced
The T-67 FireFly was sold because it replaced the German-made Grob G-120TP
The Hughes MD-500 EC-350 Helicopter is a foundation and advanced training helicopter that was sold because the Robinson aircraft were introduced for foundation and advanced training.
UH-1 / H Huey was also released because it was replaced by Black Hawk, which was used for advanced training and was replaced by Robinson
Now for the C-130 Hercules B and E is never necessary to justify their departure from service and put them on sale because they have become very, very, very, very obsolete

Now we have come to the Casa CN-295 aircraft. These aircraft have been purchased four aircraft of this type, two aircraft for transport and two planes sent to ATK for arming such as its sister AC-235, and two other aircraft working in the transport squadron naturally
Now that the Al-Hazm storm started in Yemen, Jordan has participated in six F-16 fighter jets and two armed AC-235 Kassas to test them. After testing and studying their feasibility, they concluded that they are not very effective and efficient and therefore decided to sell them as mentioned earlier, It is logical that the air force is offering to sell their sister CN-295 for sale because they were also armed, especially since their armament began in 2014 or 2015! The remaining two transporters were kept very naturally and operated normally

With regard to the light attack helicopters MD-530FF, the Royal Jordanian Air Force Commander pointed out that they were selling them and that this sale is only part of the structure. Now the sale of MD-530FF helicopters is in order to introduce the best ones! Have you forgotten the Royal Air Force's signature with Boeing in 2013 of a memorandum of intent for the purchase of 18 highly developed AH-6i helicopters, the same as that acquired by Saudi Arabia for the National Guard years ago and began delivery two years ago or a year ago.

As for the Chinese Dron, Jordan is dissatisfied with its performance, and that was mentioned by Major General Adham Asandar "Circassian" at the IDEX 2019 conference. His words are clear and need no explanation! The Predator MQ-1 will be replaced by the Commander of the Royal Air Force in the interview. He said that Jordan had started a program of drones with the United States but without being separated, in addition to the contract of Jordan to the Russian Orion at the Army-2018 exhibition in Russia at the end of 2018

Finally, according to the Royal Jordanian Air Force Commander, the Super Puma AS-332 helicopters and the Eurocopter EC-635 helicopters will be released soon because their operating life is almost over, and most likely, God knows, we will see a new UH-60 / M deal, God willing.

He did not like her performance

https://www.shephardmedia.com/news/...zUwl6zt9brvyG5ZcAPousx2t2PBMKkwXsi8njG8oeTnWs

All Jordanian F-16 fighter jets are currently being upgraded to the Viper standard
View attachment 563412

We explain again, although I explained it on Twitter

The United States was intransigent about the sale of technology to potential enemies of Israel and the sale of armed drones, especially to any country, since it offered Jordan an unarmed and exploratory version of the MQ-1 Predator , But Jordan categorically rejected this, while the UAE agreed, only five months later we saw the Chinese CH-4B in Jordan :D:D
It is reasonable for Jordan to sell CH4B
Jordan can get free weapons form USA
USA can make sure Israeli safety by providing its neighbor USA weapons

China can continue improve UAVs to satisfy more World Wide customers

This is still doesnt explain why Jordan retired his brand new Chinese drones for nothing. Does Pakistan military has any experience about this model?

Jordan brought F-16's from Netherlands, They are not that much ''cash strapped'' so Actually they jusy get rid of the old ones and brought new modernised ones. So yes F-16 block 15 is old. https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/from-the-netherlands-to-jordan-6-f-16-aircrafts-delivered.618433/

What I know is that the PAF found the CH-4 lacking. I don't think any have been bought but they were tested. Seems to crash easily and according to one military officer I discussed this with, he suggested the electro-optical targeting system is lacking.

What I know is that the PAF found the CH-4 lacking. I don't think any have been bought but they were tested. Seems to crash easily and according to one military officer I discussed this with, he suggested the electro-optical targeting system is lacking.

This is makes sense, I mean an israeli or Turkish flir cost as much as a chinese drone... chinese selling an armed drone that much cheap...

Some Nations are really funny

This is why Trump and Putin love slapping Erdogan

And? Read the title, this topic is about why Jordan is retired his brand new chinese drones. I am sure you can find another topic to write Your political views... btw I personly dont agree with what you wrote but this is not the right place for that talk.

Declaration issued by the General Command of the Jordanian Armed Forces - Arab Army / Royal Air Force Command

View attachment 563375

The General Command of the Jordanian Armed Forces - Arab Army / Royal Air Force Command announces its desire to sell the following aircraft:

The new in this sale ad is:

Chinese DR-CHB 4B and its real number 6 rather than 4 as reported in the UN report

View attachment 563376

https://www.unroca.org/china/report/2016/

A reporter at Shephard once wrote that the Royal Air Force was not satisfied with the CH-4 / B

Shephard then interviewed an RAF officer and said that the Air Force was not satisfied with the performance of the Dron

https://www.shephardmedia.com/news/defence-helicopter/idex-2019-helicopter-issues-hamper-jordanian-air-f/?fbclid=IwAR0jLPmybLVF1izUwl6zt9brvyG5ZcAPousx2t2PBMKkwXsi8njG8oeTnWs

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------

Aircraft attack and light landing MD-530 / FF and the Royal Jordanian Air Force commander pointed out that it will be sold

View attachment 563377

https://www.rjaf.mil.jo/en/showannouncement-36.html?fbclid=IwAR2nItR7EjHKNpp6R02NDxF243QVPBwG_U3rpLvhE3PxXaBpz34J0SNZEN4
A little surprising...

Why did Jordan chose to lay off the Chinese attack drone so early??

paf had crashed one of ch-04 they were tested in mianwalai sir

Wing-Loong-01-692x360.png

Some customers like it,some customers don't like it,just like someone likes huawei,someone likes Apple,someone likes Xiaomi
what's the problem?

when apple told me I Will give you the latest iPhone for free if you replace it with the old huawei p20, why not? I can make some money from P20.

Turkey made UAV is just like Bangladesh made Phone,congrulations,keep it with yourself,you can even sell to Pakistan. But don't compare it huawei or apple

Last edited:
Before you get new and free toys, you need to do something that worth the giving!

Not good for Chinese Drones reputation... But anyway, chinese drones are cheap (I mean really and really cheap) and give you a valuable strike capacity. But if you're a country like Jordan your priority will be performance not cheaper price, and Chinese drones are lack of quality it looks like.

Jordan never used CH-4B in combat. The only countries that ever used CH-4B in combat are Iraq and Saudi Arabia and it seems they performed well. Anyway, CH-4B is old plane. China has way newer and deadlier drones than CH-4B now.

Not good for Chinese Drones reputation... But anyway, chinese drones are cheap (I mean really and really cheap) and give you a valuable strike capacity. But if you're a country like Jordan your priority will be performance not cheaper price, and Chinese drones are lack of quality it looks like.

DJI is the best drone seller in the world and DJI is China company. It seems China drone quality is top notch.

It is reasonable for Jordan to sell CH4B
Jordan can get free weapons form USA
USA can make sure Israeli safety by providing its neighbor USA weapons

China can continue improve UAVs to satisfy more World Wide customers
Here is an interview with the drunken operator and he himself is trained on the US MQ-1 Predator and the MQ-9 Reper, so it's hard to persuade someone who has worked and trained on more efficient drones with less efficient ones!

https://www.janes.com/article/79923/wraps-lifted-off-jordan-s-armed-uav-sofex18d2
And? Read the title, this topic is about why Jordan is retired his brand new chinese drones. I am sure you can find another topic to write Your political views... btw I personly dont agree with what you wrote but this is not the right place for that talk.
I do not understand what you are writing ?! The announcement is very clear to introduce Chinese drones for sale, do not know what the incomprehensible thing? See the interview of the Air Force commander and his tip to start a program with the United States of America, then where is the political proposal on the subject?
A little surprising...

Why did Jordan chose to lay off the Chinese attack drone so early??
https://www.janes.com/article/79923/wraps-lifted-off-jordan-s-armed-uav-sofex18d2

Here you can read the full interview with the Commander of the Royal Air Force, Major General Al-Tayyar Yousef Al-Hunaiti, with the journalist Marco of AirForce Monthly, in which he explained the comprehensive and comprehensive restructuring of the Royal Jordanian Air Force since 2016 so far....

http://bit.ly/2MQeOxA
Before you get new and free toys, you need to do something that worth the giving!
The alternative is known and everyone knows it

Jordan never used CH-4B in combat. The only countries that ever used CH-4B in combat are Iraq and Saudi Arabia and it seems they performed well. Anyway, CH-4B is old plane. China has way newer and deadlier drones than CH-4B now.
Who told you that ? Jordan used it to bomb the organization calling the terrorist in Syria and Iraq!

Participated in the mission
Jordanian unmanned aircraft

DJI is the best drone seller in the world and DJI is China company. It seems China drone quality is top notch.

Look, china selling drones which its fine but think, who is the buyers? Arabs And Some central asian states... arabs dont have any other choice. US wont sell, Arabs cant buy from israel because their own people wont like that., They have problems with Turkey which Egypt tried to buy Anka but after Sisi came, we didnt sell. Where they can buy from except China?

Pakistan And Some others states already having problems about chinese drones And Pakistan is negotiating for Anka-S...

Btw this other central asian states, armed drones are just nice toys to Show on military parades. They dont have any real enemy... Having Some chinese drones for few millions is fine for them.

Look, china selling drones which its fine but think, who is the buyers? Arabs And Some central asian states... arabs dont have any other choice. US wont sell, Arabs cant buy from israel because their own people wont like that., They have problems with Turkey which Egypt tried to buy Anka but after Sisi came, we didnt sell. Where they can buy from except China?

Pakistan And Some others states already having problems about chinese drones And Pakistan is negotiating for Anka-S...

Btw this other central asian states, armed drones are just nice toys to Show on military parades. They dont have any real enemy... Having Some chinese drones for few millions is fine for them.
Trump is a business person, now the terms of sale of American armored drones are less stringent, read this meeting with the Chinese operator UAV CH-4B

Turkey made weapons are just like African made cell phones,except countries like Pakistan or Qatar,who else would waste the money

Simple OEM is nothing

Turkey made drones are just like Bangladesh made phones,except countries like Pakistan or Qatar,who else would waste the money

Turkish drones are expensive. And Only Turkish friendly countries can have them... such as Ukraine or Pakistan or Qatar... other states have to buy chinese Unfortunately...

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom