What's new

Jordan || Offer for sale || CH-4/B Drones and Combat Helicopters MD-530/FF

well those were used F-16s to begin with. I dunno man, no idea why they are selling their armed drones and why they sold their F-16s (especially considering that is/was the ONLY fighter aircraft they had that's worth mentioning). They could've easily had you guys upgrade those block 15s to C/D levels but who knows. maybe they just use things and toss 'em rather than maintaining/upgrading them.

As far as Pakistan's experience with this model is concerned, I know some things but due to relatives involved, I can't say much. All I can tell you as that we have used them in combat and very effectively.

dude, did you even bother to read the highlighted part??? :wacko:
Yes They could have upgraded this planes... I always tought they just dont like to make an effort about problematic or old equipment, I mean Pakistan and Turkey kind of states uses their equipment in a responsible way... military tradition or financial problems... but Jordan and most of the Arab Armies dont like to use problematic equipment, rather brough new ones... Thats why I will say it again, If everything was fine Jordan would not have just get rid of this drones. Pakistan might use her drones because like I said equipment is valuable for us but Jordan kind of states wont endure to failure.

Yes They could have upgraded this planes... I always tought they just dont like to make an effort about problematic equipment, I mean Pakistan and Turkey kind of states uses their equipment in a responsible way... military tradition or financial problems... but Jordan and most of the Arab Armies dont like to use problematic equipment, rather brough new ones... Thats why I will say it again, If everything was fine Jordan would not have just get rid of this drones. Pakistan might use her drones because like I said equipment is valuable for us but Jordan kind of states wont endure to failure.
Yes, Agreed. unfortunately, the arab militaries have never been known for maintaining let alone upgrading even the simplest of weapons. Advanced platforms such as fighter planes or drones are WAAAAAY outta their league. they'd rather just go shop for new ones.

Yes, Agreed. unfortunately, the arab militaries have never been known for maintaining let alone upgrading even the simplest of weapons. Advanced platforms such as fighter planes or drones are WAAAAAY outta their league. they'd rather just go shop for new ones.
Jordan is poor you know? We have no oil, and Syrian freeloaders to take care of.

:omghaha::nono:

Jordan is poor you know? We have no oil, and Syrian freeloaders to take care of.
I know I get it...we have afghan free loaders, so we know exactly how you feel. but unlike the afghans, most Syrians are fairly well educated from what I gather, maybe assimilate them in your society and give the economy a boost. Syrians are talented people...

Everytime Jordan sells some weapons..it is because it is getting better ones..
Agreed, and Jordan is developing a fairly small defense industry to meet some needs.

@Nashab posted this on his twitter.

D8Ky_TrXYAYBeV6.jpg:large

so the americans are basically arm twisting you into buying their stuff...
No, they fund the weapons. They give us like a few billion a year and tell us to buy American weapons with it and we do. We are actually gaining weapons for free more or less.

No, they fund the weapons. They give us like a few billion a year and tell us to buy American weapons with it and we do. We are actually gaining weapons for free more or less.
nothing is free from the yankees my friend...and I mean NOTHING!

nothing is free from the yankees my friend...and I mean NOTHING!
They don't have any military bases in Jordan. We get money because we fund counter-terrorism, and are on relatively good terms with Israel. After all, the king is half-British.

They don't have any military bases in Jordan. We get money because we fund counter-terrorism, and are on relatively good terms with Israel. After all, the king is half-British.
It's the technological dependency on uncle sam that gives them control over foreign, domestic and financial policy. We learnt that the hard way. don't do as they say and no more spare parts, no more repairs. And Pakistan may not buy them this time around as Alhumdulillah we have more than enough JF-17s with the block 3 rolling out in a few months in shaa Allah.

It's the technological dependency on uncle sam that gives them control over foreign, domestic and financial policy. We learnt that the hard way. don't do as they say and no more spare parts, no more repairs. And Pakistan may not buy them this time around as Alhumdulillah we have more than enough JF-17s with the block 3 rolling out in a few months in shaa Allah.
Next fighter we get will not be American, or Western. It may be Russian, Chinese, or Pakistani.

KSA and Egypt can buy it.
Saudi Arabia will manufacture the best ones, CH-5, with 300 dirhams in partnership with China
Egypt is destined for the family of Weng Long and not CH
Can be sold to Iraq or Algeria because they occupy the same dron or Tunisia because they do not have armed drones, although I have already heard news about their acquisition of the Predator
Why @Nashab it seems that Jordan is selling a lot of its military planes? From the AC-295, to UH-60 Blackhawks, and now this...
KSA already bought 100 CH-4, but maybe Egypt. This somehow means that Chinese drones are lacking something that Jordan wants, or needs.
First sale is only for replacement and modernization of the RAF only and nothing else
Second, the Chinese Drones did not like Jordan and this was said by Maj. Gen. Adham Asander to Shephard at IDEX-2019 in the UAE this year

Now, for example, Cobra helicopters, if not sold, another squadron will be upgraded to become Viper helicopters, now Super Cobra helicopters. I think you will definitely enter. Now if I keep the Cobra and develop another squadron, I think the Super Cobra will be a few. And sold, I think the numbers will be large to replace them, in this case the 16 helicopter Cobra, which came from America from the Israeli stock and developed in America, will remain in service until the intervention Super Cobra in full numbers
Black Hawk L helicopters with eight helicopters offered to take off because we received from last year 12 helicopters from the latest models, Black Hawk M
Advanced training aircraft CASA C-101 and Hawk-63, the C-101 and Hawk-63 were sold for being replaced by the Pilatus PC-21 Swiss advanced
The T-67 FireFly was sold because it replaced the German-made Grob G-120TP
The Hughes MD-500 EC-350 Helicopter is a foundation and advanced training helicopter that was sold because the Robinson aircraft were introduced for foundation and advanced training.
UH-1 / H Huey was also released because it was replaced by Black Hawk, which was used for advanced training and was replaced by Robinson
Now for the C-130 Hercules B and E is never necessary to justify their departure from service and put them on sale because they have become very, very, very, very obsolete

Now we have come to the Casa CN-295 aircraft. These aircraft have been purchased four aircraft of this type, two aircraft for transport and two planes sent to ATK for arming such as its sister AC-235, and two other aircraft working in the transport squadron naturally
Now that the Al-Hazm storm started in Yemen, Jordan has participated in six F-16 fighter jets and two armed AC-235 Kassas to test them. After testing and studying their feasibility, they concluded that they are not very effective and efficient and therefore decided to sell them as mentioned earlier, It is logical that the air force is offering to sell their sister CN-295 for sale because they were also armed, especially since their armament began in 2014 or 2015! The remaining two transporters were kept very naturally and operated normally

With regard to the light attack helicopters MD-530FF, the Royal Jordanian Air Force Commander pointed out that they were selling them and that this sale is only part of the structure. Now the sale of MD-530FF helicopters is in order to introduce the best ones! Have you forgotten the Royal Air Force's signature with Boeing in 2013 of a memorandum of intent for the purchase of 18 highly developed AH-6i helicopters, the same as that acquired by Saudi Arabia for the National Guard years ago and began delivery two years ago or a year ago.

As for the Chinese Dron, Jordan is dissatisfied with its performance, and that was mentioned by Major General Adham Asandar "Circassian" at the IDEX 2019 conference. His words are clear and need no explanation! The Predator MQ-1 will be replaced by the Commander of the Royal Air Force in the interview. He said that Jordan had started a program of drones with the United States but without being separated, in addition to the contract of Jordan to the Russian Orion at the Army-2018 exhibition in Russia at the end of 2018

Finally, according to the Royal Jordanian Air Force Commander, the Super Puma AS-332 helicopters and the Eurocopter EC-635 helicopters will be released soon because their operating life is almost over, and most likely, God knows, we will see a new UH-60 / M deal, God willing.

Which Chinese UCAV Pakistan is using? Jordan will probably sell this drones for kind of free... Which they just brough it couple years ago... Why would they wanna get rid of them that easly?
He did not like her performance

https://www.shephardmedia.com/news/...zUwl6zt9brvyG5ZcAPousx2t2PBMKkwXsi8njG8oeTnWs

well those were used F-16s to begin with. I dunno man, no idea why they are selling their armed drones and why they sold their F-16s (especially considering that is/was the ONLY fighter aircraft they had that's worth mentioning). They could've easily had you guys upgrade those block 15s to C/D levels but who knows. maybe they just use things and toss 'em rather than maintaining/upgrading them.
All Jordanian F-16 fighter jets are currently being upgraded to the Viper standard
F-16 VIPER.jpg

Yes They could have upgraded this planes... I always tought they just dont like to make an effort about problematic or old equipment, I mean Pakistan and Turkey kind of states uses their equipment in a responsible way... military tradition or financial problems... but Jordan and most of the Arab Armies dont like to use problematic equipment, rather brough new ones... Thats why I will say it again, If everything was fine Jordan would not have just get rid of this drones. Pakistan might use her drones because like I said equipment is valuable for us but Jordan kind of states wont endure to failure.

We explain again, although I explained it on Twitter

The United States was intransigent about the sale of technology to potential enemies of Israel and the sale of armed drones, especially to any country, since it offered Jordan an unarmed and exploratory version of the MQ-1 Predator , But Jordan categorically rejected this, while the UAE agreed, only five months later we saw the Chinese CH-4B in Jordan :D:D

Everytime Jordan sells some weapons..it is because it is getting better ones..
Agreed, and Jordan is developing a fairly small defense industry to meet some needs.

@Nashab posted this on his twitter.

D8Ky_TrXYAYBeV6.jpg:large

Here you can read the full interview with the Commander of the Royal Air Force, Major General Al-Tayyar Yousef Al-Hunaiti, with the journalist Marco of AirForce Monthly, in which he explained the comprehensive and comprehensive restructuring of the Royal Jordanian Air Force since 2016 so far....

http://bit.ly/2MQeOxA

Who knows, my dear, I see that the Pakistani fighter JF-17 is in service in several Arab countries soon :yahoo: , and may even manufacture or install in those countries if the contract was successful, but it will not be less than Block-3 of the fighter JF-17, In principle, Egypt is the most interested country for now :yay:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom