What's new

Jordan in photos

Which is why many Arab villages remain in Israel today, yes.

Funny how nobody ever seems to name exactly who the "third party" often was and how they could get away with it, yes?

How dearly we cling to our fictions, and how little effort most people make at clearing these away!

Thank you.

By buying housing from the French and raising kids in France the "Algerians" are in the very act of "displacing" the French. Yet I recall one French minister in the 1990s explaining the education system this way, that immigrants may have come from Algeria but once they settle in France they are expected to become Gauls. It may sound ludicrous to you and me but the attitude can be understood by recalling that the invading Franks adopted the Roman-Gallic culture in the 6th century and France successfully assimilated the Vikings who conquered Normandy in the 9th century within three generations.

All I know is that you are pathetically trying as usual to justify stealing a country, displacing millions of it's people, as well as killing them. Let's not ruin this thread.

^^^^

You don't WANT to know more. On that note, why not return to topic by posting more pictures?

^^^^

You don't WANT to know more. On that note, why not return to topic by posting more pictures?

To "know more"?!

tumblr_inline_mgqr3i75oL1qf64rj.gif

Back
Top Bottom