What's new

Joke

Two ants were sitting on a tree branch. An elephant passed under that branch.

One of the ants lost its balance and fell on the elephant. Just then the other one shouted "Dab Dab Dab" (trans: Crush em)

you may have heard this one but i like it alot

A sardar jee was given the job of train driver. But unfortunately that train derailed and many passengers died. Luckily sardar sahib survived.

When asked what happened he said there was a man on the track

The official said: You should have crushed him to save the passengers

Sardar jee: I did the same but he got of the track

Sardar jee called airport enquiry and asked: how long does it take from Mumbai to London

The lady on the phone replied: Just a sec sir

Sardar jee said thankyou very much and hung up

Three turtles while on a journey ran out of food. So it was decided one of the three would go to the nearest village and get something to eat. But during that time the other two wont say anything bad about him in his absence.

So one of them left and other two waited, waited and waited. After an hour passed they could not hold themselves any longer and as they started bad mouthing their third friend, the third one popped from behind a bush and said Dekha isi liye main nahi ja raha tha ( thats why i was not leaving)

you may have heard this one but i like it alot

A sardar jee was given the job of train driver. But unfortunately that train derailed and many passengers died. Luckily sardar sahib survived.

When asked what happened he said there was a man on the track

The official said: You should have crushed him to save the passengers

Sardar jee: I did the same but he got of the track

lolz. the same story fits on the "Bike Joke":D

Teacher: From where did the Mughals ruled.
Student:: From page 16 to page 22 ma'm.

Newspaper publishes:"50% Sardars r foolish".
Next day Sardars protested the newspaper and forced them to publish "50% Sardars r not foolish".

Abhi Abhi Itila mili ha k Aik 2-seater airplane Sikh Abadi ke Kabristan main crash ho gaya ha.

Sikh Bhayon ne 230 lashain nikal le hain aur baki ki talash jari ha :P

(With no offense to anyone}

Why did Santa takes his pregnant wife Jeeto to Pizza Hut?
A: Because they advertised 'free delivery'

A trainer was trying to motivate an over weight woman to carry on exercise. While she was cycling he said to her, "Imagine ur eyes are closed and you are driving down the hill and now u r on a straight road, there is no traffic and you are cycling on and on".

After cycling for a few minutes she immediately stopped. The coach asked her what happened she said, "OOooopps! The signal just turned red

Why does a blond pour water into her PC?

To surf on the internet! :lol:

Two blonds are stuck in the lift. One starts shouting "Help Help...." while the other is doing her nails.
The one shouting for help says to the other: "Hey, maybe we should shout together"
They start shouting: "Together Together Together..." :lol:

A blond opens a hotmail account and walks directly to her mailbox in front of the door which is empty!
Walks back to the PC and returns to her mailbox, still empty!!
After 100 round trips she's starts to get frustrated and throws her PC out of the window!
Calls the contractor: "I want to cancel the account and want a full refund. It keeps lying to me that I've got mail!" :lol:

A blond get her first cell phone from her boyfriend for her birthday.
Next morning she's in the Mall when he calls her and she answers: "Hi sweethart, how did you know where to find me?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Good ones Neo

Wife to husbadn: I wish if i was newpaper so that i would hvae been in ur hands daily.

Husband: Ah i also wish that so that i could have a new one daily

Chanda ;) Chand ko dekhnae k lia mujhe iss wakt log in hona parta ha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom