What's new

Joke

3004a7f3428ed09c6a44f64875532189.gif

اقبال کی چوٹ گہری ھوتی تھی۔خدا جنت نصیب کرے ان کو آمین

پرنام سنگھ نے یونیورسٹی میں داخلہ لیا تو پروفیسر صاحب نے پہلے دن لیکچر دیتے ہوئے کہا
“دیکھو۔۔۔۔! منڈیاں نوں کڑیاں دے ہوسٹل وچ جان دی اجازت نئیں، جنیں کسی کڑی نوں چھیڑیا، اونہوں سو روپیہ جرمانہ ہوئے گا، دوجی واری چھیڑن تے دو سو جرمانہ ہوئے گا، تیجی واری چھیڑن تے پنج سو روپیہ جرمانہ ہوگا“
یہ سن کر پرنام سنگھ سیٹ سے کھڑا ہوا اور پروفیسر صاحب سے پوچھا“
“پروفیسر صاحب ۔۔۔۔۔ ایہہ واری واری دی گل چھڈو۔۔۔۔۔ سانوں دسو پورے سال دا کی ریٹ اے؟
“​
:lol:

As he was drilling a batch of recruits, the sergeant saw that one of them was marching out of step. Walking up next to the man as they marched, he said sarcastically: "Do you know they are all out of step except you?" "What?" asked the recruit innocently. "I said -- they are all out of step except you!" thundered the sergeant. The recruit replied, "Well, sarge, you're in charge -- you tell them!":bunny:

پرنام سنگھ بڑا نامي گرامي پائلٹ تھا ايک دفعہ اسے جہاز کو لندن سے امريکہ لے جانا تھا آٹھ گھنٹے کي اس طويل پرواز ميں جہاز سمندر پر اڑتا ھے۔ جھاز کو پرواز کئے چار گھنٹے گزر چکے تھے کچھ مسافر سو رھے تھے کچھ جاگ رھے تھے۔ اچانک سپيکر پر کپتان کي آواز ابھري "خواتين و حضرات ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ جہاز کا کپتان پرنام آپ سے مخاطب ھے۔ نيويارک جانے والي پرواز پر ھم چار گھنٹے کا سفر کر چکے ہيں، ٣٥ فٹ کي بلندي پر سفر کرتے ھوئے ھم اس وقت بحراوقيانوس کے عين درميان ميں ھيں"

"اگر آپ دائيں بائيں کي کھڑکيوں سے باھر جھانک کر ديکھيں تو آپ کو نظر آئے گا کہ جہاز کے چاروں انجنوں ميں آگ لگي ھوئي ھے"

"اگرآپ جہاز کے پچہلے حصے ميں جاکر ديکھيں تو پتا چلے گا کہ جھاز کي دم چند لمحوں بعد ٹوٹ کر عليحدہ ھو جائے گي"

“اگر آپ جہاز کي کھڑکي سے نيچے سمندر ميں ديکھيں تو آپ کو پيلے رنگ کي چھوٹي سي لائف بوٹ نظرآئے گي، جس ميں سوار تين آدمي آپ کي طرف ديکھ کر ہاتھ ھلا رھے ھيں"

“يہ تين آدمي، ميں پرنام سنگھ، ميرا معاون پائلٹ کورنام سنگھ اور نيوي گيٹر بنتاسنگھ ھيں۔ سپيکر پر جو آواز آپ سن رھے ھيں وہ پہلے سے ريکارڈ شدہ ھے، واہِ گرو آپ کو اپني پناہ ميں کہے، اجازت چاھتا ھوں ست سري اکال
":wave::wave::wave:

General Baldwin had barely arrived in the forward area when a sniper's bullet removed a button from his shirt. He threw himself to the ground in terror. The men stood around with the greatest unconcern. The general yelled at a passing sergeant. "Hey, isn't somebody going to kill that damned sniper?" The sergeant looked down at the general and replied:
"I guess not, general. We're scared that if we kill him the enemy will replace him with somebody who really knows how to shoot.":cheesy:

74479d3e86565268da7bd51eaddd2326.gif

شوق قدوائی لکھنو کے بڑے شاعر تھے۔ اپنا کلام سنانے کے بہت شوقین تھے۔ اسی لیے ان کے دوست، ہمسائے ان سے بہت گھبراتے۔ یہ ان کو دعوت کے بہانے یا بیماری کا دھوکا دے کر بلاتے۔ مرغن کھانے، آم، خربوزے کھلاتے، پھر اپنا کلام سنانے بیٹھ جاتے۔ سہ پہر کا پھنسا شکار رات تک ان کے کلام سے مستفید ہوتا، پھر اس کو ڈنر کراتے اور دستر خوان سے اٹھا کر غزلوں پر غزلیں سناتے۔ تھکاوٹ کے آثار دیکھتے تو چائے منگواتے، پان پیش کرتے یا حقہ بڑھاتے۔ وہ اجازت چاہتا تو اصرار کر کے اپنے ہاں سلا لیتے اور اس کے بیدار ہونے پر یہ سلسلہ پھر سے شروع کر دیتے۔ اگر شوق صاحب غسل خانے جاتے یا کسی ضرورت سے اٹھتے تو ان کی جگہ ان کے چھوٹے بھائی ابر قدوائی آن موجود ہوتے اور وہ اپنی غزلوں سے شوق فرمانا شروع کر دیتے، مشکل ہی سے بے چارے سامع کی جان چھوٹتی۔

A policeman was patrolling a local parking spot overlooking a golf course. He drove by a car and saw a couple inside with the dome light on. There was a young man in the driver's seat reading a computer magazine and a young lady in the back seat knitting. He stopped to investigate. He walked up to the driver's window and knocked. The young man looked up, cranked the window down, and said, "Yes Officer?"

"What are you doing?" the policeman asked. "What does it look like?" answered the young man. "I'm reading this magazine." Pointing towards the young lady in the back seat, the officer then asked, "And what is she doing?" The young man looked over his shoulder and replied, "What does it look like? She's knitting."

"And how old are you?" the officer then asked the young man. "I'm nineteen," he replied. "And how old is she?" asked the officer. The young man looked at his watch and said, "Well, in about twelve minutes she'll be sixteen.":smitten::chilli::victory:

A soldier ran up to a nun, out of breath, he asked, "Please may I hide under your skirt? I'll explain later". The nun agreed.

A moment later two military police ran up and asked, "Sister have you seen a soldier?"
The nun replied, “He went that way. "

After the MPs ran off, the soldier crawled out from under the skirt and said, "I can't thank you enough sister. You see, I don't want to go to Iraq. "

The nun said she understood completely.

The soldier added, "I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of legs."

The nun replied, "If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a great pair of balls.... I don't want to go to Iraq either":coffee:

A cannibal was walking through the jungle and came upon a restaurant operated by a fellow cannibal. Feeling somewhat hungry, he sat down and looked over the menu...

Tourist: $5.00
Broiled Missionary: $10.00
Fried Explorer: $15.00
Baked Democrat or Grilled Republican: $100.00

The cannibal called the waiter over and asked, “Why such a price difference for the Politicians?”

The cook replied, “Have you ever tried to clean one? They're so full of crap, it takes all morning:smokin:

لیکن یہ لطیفہ ھم بچوں کی پہنچ سے دور رکھیں
:enjoy:

Imran bhai and pkpatriotic bhai good jokes thankyou for good laughs. Keepup the good work. :yahoo: :cheesy:

"How can I ever thank you?" gushed a woman to a lawyer, after he had solved her legal troubles.

"My dear woman," lawyer replied, "ever since the Phoenicians invented money there has been only one answer to that question."

"The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for 30 years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found." --Sam Levinson

"This recipe is certainly silly. It says to separate two eggs, but it doesn't say how far to separate them." -- Gracie Allen

well guys try this!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom