What's new

Joke

Is that a joke? :argh:
Poor donkey, I don't understand we we're so cruel to animals. :undecided:

lolzz..neo...i know its not funny but u know...what ivhe got to say???

i am laughing like hell!!!! and trust me i cant help it.....its so funny the way they throw him..lolzzz

Mullah gets out of control. Trust me this one will make you laugh!!! :rofl:

[video=google;-8821678673749374757]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8821678673749374757&q=ayatollah[/video]

ماں اور بچہ بس میں سوار ہوئے ۔ ماں نے اپنا ٹکٹ تو لے لیا ۔ کنڈیکٹر نے بچے کی طرف غور سے دیکھا اور بولا ۔

’’بچے کا ٹکٹ بھی لیجئے محترمہ‘‘۔

’’مگر اس کی عمر تو تین سال ہے ‘‘۔ عورت نے کہا ۔

’’لیکن مجھے تو یہ پانچ سال کا نظر آرہا ہے ‘‘۔

ماں کو بڑاطیش آیا ،بولی ۔

’’بچہ میرا ہے ، تم خوامخواہ ماں بننے کی کوشش نہ کرو‘‘۔
:D

ایک کلرک نے دفتر ٹیلی فون کر کے اپنے افسر کو بتایا۔۔۔
سر‘ میں ایک ہفتے تک آفس نہیں ا سکوں گا۔۔۔۔پیچھلی شب میری بیوی ٹانگ توڑ بیٹھی ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
افسر غرایا۔۔۔۔۔لیکن اس سے آپ ایک ہفتہ تک آفس کیوں نہیں آ سکتے ۔۔۔؟
کلرک نے جواب دیا۔“ آپ سمجھے نہیں سر ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔اس نے جو ٹانگ توڑی ہے وہ میری ہے۔۔““““

عموما خواتین طعنے مار مار کر ہی بندے کو ہلاک کر سکتی ہیں:enjoy:!​

One day at a busy airport, the passengers on a commercial airliner are seated waiting for the pilot to show up so they can get under way.

The pilot and copilot finally appear in the rear of the plane and begin walking up to the cockpit through the center aisle. Both appear to be blind; the pilot is using a white cane, bumping into passengers right and left as he stumbles down the aisle. The copilot is using a guide dog. Both have their eyes covered with sunglasses.

At first, the passengers do not react thinking that it must be some sort of practical joke. After a few minutes though, the engines start revving, and the airplane begins moving down the runway.

The passengers look at each other with some uneasiness. They start whispering among themselves and look desperately to the stewardesses for reassurance.

Yet, the plane starts accelerating rapidly, and people begin panicking. Some passengers are praying, and as the plane gets closer and closer to the end of the runway, the voices are becoming more and more hysterical.

When the plane has less than twenty feet of runway left, there is a sudden change in the pitch of the shouts as everyone screams at once. At the very last moment, the plane lifts off and is airborne.

Up in the cockpit, the copilot breathes a sigh of relief and tells the pilot: "You know, one of these days the passengers aren't going to scream, and we aren't going to know when to take off!":azn:

General McKenzie was in charge of the Navy, and he was visiting his colleague General Marshall, who was in charge of the Army. McKenzie arrives at the military camp and is greeted by Marshall. They both walk around the place, and McKensie asks: "So how are your men?"

"Very well trained, Gral. McKenzie."

"I hope so. You see, my men over at the Navy are so well trained, you could see they're the bravest men all over the country." "Well, my men are very brave, too."

"I'd like to see that."

So Marshall calls private Cooper and says: "Private Johnson! I want you to stop that tank coming here with your body!"

"Are you crazy? It'd kill me, you idiot! I'm out of here!" As private Johnson ran away, Marshall turned to a bewildered McKenzie and said:

"You see? You have to be pretty brave to talk like that to a general."

Flight fifty has a pretty rough time above the ocean. Suddenly a voice comes over the intercom: "Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seat belts and assume crash positions. We have lost our engines and we are trying to put this baby as gentle as possible down on the water".

"Oh stewardess! Are there any sharks in the ocean below?" asks a little old lady, terrified.

"Yes, I'm afraid there are some. But not to worry, we have a special gel in the bottle next to your chair designed especially for emergencies like this. Just rub the gel onto your arms and legs".

"And if I do this, the sharks won't eat me any more?" asks the little lady.

"Oh, they will eat you all right, only they won't enjoy it so much":cheesy:

Not too long ago, a large seminar was held for ministers and reverends in
training.

Among the facilitators were many well-known motivational speakers. One such
speaker boldly approached the rostrum and, gathering the entire crowd's
attention, said, "The best years of my life were spent in the arms of a
woman who wasn't my wife!"

The crowd was shocked!

He followed up by saying, "That woman was my mother!"

The crowd burst into laughter and he gave his speech, which was well
received.

About a week later, one of the ministers who had attended the seminar
decided to use that joke in his sermon. As he shyly approached the rostrum
one sunny Sunday, he tried to rehearse the joke in his head. It was a bit
foggy to him.

Getting to the microphone he said loudly, "The greatest years of my life
were spent in the arms of a woman who was not my wife!"

His congregation sat shocked, murmuring.

After standing there for almost 10 seconds trying to recall the second half
of the joke, the pastor finally blurted out "... and I can't remember who
she was!":partay:

Eik neyi lady minster ne molana fazul ur Rehman se shikayat ki ..

Molana sb daikhiye na...

mualana said dikhayee na......

Lady politician said..

nawaz sharif mery ce pangay laita hai

sheikh rashid mujay cherta hai

perwaiz elahi mujhy aankh marta hai

imran khan doray dalta hai

ab aap batain ka ma kia karon?.... aur tu aur ...
ab....

Neye sadar bhi apna ghum bholaney key liyan mujey dondtey hein....

aur Gilani.... wo tu pehley purhajoom julsoun mein bhi haat pherney sey baaz nahi aata....

molana sb dono bazu khol tay hoay

o choro g in sb ko app islam ki aaghosh ma a jao:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom