What's new

Joint development of 5-generation fighter by Pakistan and China?

This looks same!

vsGdv.jpg

RCQ0z.jpg

I think the PAF one will be single engine one with Tandem Seat along with some advanced features as well.

Everything that china has achieved till now is through reverse engineering. they do not know to make a thing from scratch. they need blueprints. the j-20 looks like an f-22 from the back and an f-35 from the front. only god knows what else it is copied from. i still respect the expertise by which they copy...... but still..... it is not a wonder like the f22, f35 or even the PAK-FA.........

Now, India itself is trying hard to keep with the escalating costs in the FGFA programme, currently pegged at over 35 billion dollars. how can Pakistan manage to spend such huge amounts? It will be like Indian trying to chase down China(160-200 BIllion), while China looks to chase down the US(Annual Defence Budget = 560Billion).

it is more like a dream, after making a 20 million jet, lets make a state-of-the-art 200 million jet.....
chinese materials may reduce the price to 100 million (reducing quality), but still, 100 million is big bucks.....

seriously?? come on.....

Everything that china has achieved till now is through reverse engineering. they do not know to make a thing from scratch. they need blueprints. the j-20 looks like an f-22 from the back and an f-35 from the front. only god knows what else it is copied from. i still respect the expertise by which they copy...... but still..... it is not a wonder like the f22, f35 or even the PAK-FA.........

Now, India itself is trying hard to keep with the escalating costs in the FGFA programme, currently pegged at over 35 billion dollars. how can Pakistan manage to spend such huge amounts? It will be like Indian trying to chase down China(160-200 BIllion), while China looks to chase down the US(Annual Defence Budget = 560Billion).

it is more like a dream, after making a 20 million jet, lets make a state-of-the-art 200 million jet.....
chinese materials may reduce the price to 100 million (reducing quality), but still, 100 million is big bucks.....

seriously?? come on.....

oh lols your confusing china with india, it is true that for a long time china was unable to produce world class planes and thus had to reverse engineering soviet ones. however unlike india which is still unable to build rifles domestically let alone fighters, china started designing its own aircraft in the 70's and 80's(see various prototypes and canceled aircrafts) and has started to actually build them in the 90's as its economy increases (see the likes of jh-7 and soon the j-20 which only an idiot would still claimed to be a copy of anything, like patching two planes together would work :/ )

also it is far easier for china to "chase" down the US budget, the Chinese economy is estimated to be as large or larger than the US one in <15 years. meanwhile the Indian economy is lagging further and further behind the Chinese one,
in 1990 india has a 323 billion gdp and china had a 390 billion gdp
in 2011 india has a 1.676 trillion gdp and china had a 7.3 trillion gdp

as far as we're concerned china could develop a plane all by itself then sell to Pakistan at friendship prices along with the technically know how and that would be fine.

I believe this 5 Generation fighter is going to be J 21, in Pakistan it will be known as JF 17 Block 2. I hope it roles out fast.:china::pakistan:

Pakistan has the expertise to do it alone .. why take China's help...

well i was asking a question is it is better than F 22 or not anyway let pakistan airforce first make right decisons in firstplace most of world replacing single engine fighter jet or have other fighter jet along side single jet with twin engine jet we are using 30 year old single engine jet and in next 30 years i dont see we are going to buy any other jet than JF 17 and what we have F 16 thats it

Back
Top Bottom