What's new

Joining Pak Army by Expats/Pakistanis Residing Abroad

Allhumdulillah I applied through this process and have today received my recommendation

I 100 per cent disagree; I my self am a duel citizenship holder (Pakistan and the UK) and I seriously get called "over patriotic" by my family and my friends say that "you know more than you need to know about Pak Army".
Why is it that duel nationals or overseas Pakistani's are always blamed for everything, to this point that we are being called "not loyal". 4 per cent of Pakistani's are overseas and we bring in somewhat $16B in remittance.
When ever some one talks againt Pakistan, we make sure we teach them a lesson and we still get called "not loyal"? For What?
If I as a overseas Pakistani want to join Pak Army, I should and thank God I am allowed to join.

By the way after spending our whole lives away from our loved ones back in Pakistan and working hard sending money back all our lives we are gifted with The right to NOT vote in the elections. Why?

Don't blame overseas Pakistani's because it's easier to do.

all traitors were born in pak, outsiders are most loyal. most bollywood lovers exist in pak more than oversea paks.

all traitors were born in pak, outsiders are most loyal. most bollywood lovers exist in pak more than oversea paks.

couldn't agree more. Aziz Bhatti, Tufail Muhammad, M.M Alam, Abdul Sattar Edhi all born outside of Pak and gave their lives for it while some of the most famous ghaddars were born and raised within.

Aslamualaikum, may I join Pak army after completing my O/A levels. I am from Pakistan.

All questions concerning this topic goes here.

As a starter, here's what the policy says:

PAKISTAN NATIONALS RESIDING ABROAD.

- Eligible candidates residing abroad are exempted from Preliminary Selection.

- However, Defence Attaches will ascertain their overall suitability, physical deformity and stammering aspects.

- The candidates are advised to approach Pakistani Embassies (Military/Defence Attaches) in the country where residing or Personnel Administration Directorate PA-3(a), GHQ Rawalpindi, for issuance of Application Forms.

- They will submit their Application Forms alongwith connected documents through Pakistani Embassies. A postal order of Rs. 100/- and a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- in the name of Director Personnel Administration (Selection), Personnel Administration Directorate, GHQ Rawalpindi will be attached with the Application Form.

- Postal address in Pakistan should also be indicated in the Application Forms so that call up notice for ISSB Tests/ Interviews and further correspondence to eligible candidates can be made on the given Pakistani address.

- No traveling allowance will be admissible for traveling to and from Pakistan.

- They can retain their other nationality till the time they finally earn their commission i.e. they can retain dual nationality during Initial Tests, ISSB and even during training at PMA. They will only be required to renounce their other nationality once they passout from PMA and become Officers.

Any further queries, please feel free to ask.
Assalam-u-alaikum.
I live in USA and I am not a national here yet, just a permanent resident. I appeared in PMA L/C 140 when I was still in Pakistan. I want to apply for Pak Army again but I am confused. I can't find any credible information. How should I proceed? Please draw me a summarized sketch.
Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom