What's new

Joining Pak Army by Expats/Pakistanis Residing Abroad

I m from indian occupied Kashmir
Can anyone tell me whether i can join pakistan army and how??

Is that a joke? If your serious I'm sorry pal but your going to have to cross the border first. The closest thing you can currently do is try joining some Pak sponsored militancy in Kashmir (although that's a very different experience).

I'm from italy, i want to join Pak Army as commisioned officer. What documents exctaly i need?
Please give me some more detailed info.

I'm from italy, i want to join Pak Army as commisioned officer. What documents exctaly i need?
Please give me some more detailed info.
Well I'm going through the same process as you currently.
I'll tell you a bit about my self and the information I have.
I'm a British-Pakistani Citizen and I want to join Pakistan Army as Commissioned Officer. To do so you must get the Army Application Forum from the ISSB website and fill it in. Once that is done hand the Application forum over to the Pakistan Embassy or Consulate and wait for the Army's reply.
I hope that helps a bit. If there are any unanswered questions then please do ask!

I am still unclear about whether foreign country Permanent Residents (e.g Green Card holders for USA) can join Pak Army or not, since PR have not been granted citizenship.

Any help in this regard

Any body tainted with the stigma of a foreign nationality cannot be trusted to be fully loyal to Pakistan, at least so says the conventional wisdom being propagated in Pakistan these days.
I understand this. But there still are so many traitors even inside Pakistan

Any body tainted with the stigma of a foreign nationality cannot be trusted to be fully loyal to Pakistan, at least so says the conventional wisdom being propagated in Pakistan these days.
I understand this. But there still are so many traitors even inside Pakistan
I 100 per cent disagree; I my self am a duel citizenship holder (Pakistan and the UK) and I seriously get called "over patriotic" by my family and my friends say that "you know more than you need to know about Pak Army".
Why is it that duel nationals or overseas Pakistani's are always blamed for everything, to this point that we are being called "not loyal". 4 per cent of Pakistani's are overseas and we bring in somewhat $16B in remittance.
When ever some one talks againt Pakistan, we make sure we teach them a lesson and we still get called "not loyal"? For What?
If I as a overseas Pakistani want to join Pak Army, I should and thank God I am allowed to join.

By the way after spending our whole lives away from our loved ones back in Pakistan and working hard sending money back all our lives we are gifted with The right to NOT vote in the elections. Why?

Don't blame overseas Pakistani's because it's easier to do.

I 100 per cent disagree; I my self am a duel citizenship holder (Pakistan and the UK) and I seriously get called "over patriotic" by my family and my friends say that "you know more than you need to know about Pak Army".
Why is it that duel nationals or overseas Pakistani's are always blamed for everything, to this point that we are being called "not loyal". 4 per cent of Pakistani's are overseas and we bring in somewhat $16B in remittance.
When ever some one talks againt Pakistan, we make sure we teach them a lesson and we still get called "not loyal"? For What?
If I as a overseas Pakistani want to join Pak Army, I should and thank God I am allowed to join.

By the way after spending our whole lives away from our loved ones back in Pakistan and working hard sending money back all our lives we are gifted with The right to NOT vote in the elections. Why?

ahem it called jelousy they have something against oversea paks. thier is more pakistanis overseas that are loyal to pak than the ones in pak.

No one is blaming anyone.

Its just that chance of depleted sense of nationalism is high with someone living in a foreign country for so long. Some may have been born outside Pakistan and may not have strong patriotic values towards Pakistan.

But then if one joins the army and then is caught of any act of treason, the fate is written clearly in martial law in the form of death.

whats a domicile holder?
I just had my domicile made recently from the Pakistan Embassy. What that does it, if you ever want to go to school/college in Pakistan you must have that document. I had it made, just in case i apply for PMA.

You ate better off joining the Royal Marines or the royal army if you ask me, I know many people who have given up their dual nationality to join the PA and regretted it as soon as they landed in the academy. There are several reasons for that ranging from cultural to linguistic but it all depends on how Pakistani your up bringing was. my 2

You ate better off joining the Royal Marines or the royal army if you ask me, I know many people who have given up their dual nationality to join the PA and regretted it as soon as they landed in the academy. There are several reasons for that ranging from cultural to linguistic but it all depends on how Pakistani your up bringing was. my 2
If you are a domicile holder for azad kashmir or GB, I don't think you have to have Pakistani citizenship

If you are a domicile holder for azad kashmir or GB, I don't think you have to have Pakistani citizenship
I'm from Lahore.

To be honest I respect both my countries however some of the stuff that RM are fighting for, I don't agree with. I can fluently speak Urdu (with a Lahori accent actually) and have been visiting Pakistan since birth. I understand your point however where I think i'm different is that I've seen the West compared to other Pakistani's that have not and which want to live and work here (due it being portrayed as a aim to make for some reason) and to what I have seen from my family members back in Pakistan (from the one that is in the Army), it's a better life style than here in the West.
A detached 4-5 bed house, in DHA seems to be better than what I will likely be able to afford with my salary in the UK if I start to work here. Most likely scenario is a Semi-Detached or Detached 3 bed house or if I'm in London then a 2-3 bed terraced or semi-detached.
My second plan is (if not PA); work in the UK for 4-7 years then move to the Middle East, earn tax free and make a house in the UK and Pakistan. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom