What's new

Joining PAF..

Lionheart47

New Recruit

Reaction score
Asalamalaikum friends how are you? My name is Ahmed i am 18 years old i currently live in the US but i was born in Pakistan,came to America when i was just 5 Ive always had an interest in the Army/Air Force I love my country Pakistan and The Air Force is a true inspirational life which i have always looked upon. You see the only problem is that i have a disorder meaning i have no left hand its not completely missing i have a part of a forearm,I am thankful to Allah that i can still work with it matter of fact i typed all of this using it with my right hand,I can do lots of things which people with normal hands can do i can even fight i box...I want to join the PAF really badly i know to be in the military you have to be perfect and let alone this im far from it but i have and will not give up hope i can prove myself no matter what..What if i had a prosthetic hand(artificial limb) which works perfectly like a regular hand and i am supposed to get one will Inshallah soon,would that bring my chances up? I have told my parents about my dream to be an PAF pilot but they said what you guys might say that it cant be done. I feel very bad because even though for the past 12 years i have been living in a country far away from home i still havent forgotten my roots I miss Pakistan very much and wish i can go live there i dont want to live in America i hate it here the only reason im here is because my parents say there arent much opportunities in Pakistan,i say thats complete rubbish..Apna watan apna hi hota hai apne log apna culture..I am a high school graduate going to start college soon..So please if you can help me with this give me tips or recommend me to anybody i would really appreciate it,I have not lost faith and will never i believe in myself and my country with much confidence.

first of all welcome to the forum buddy. have a nice stay here .

and plz take my advice edit ur post and make use of paragraphs so that it is easy to read .

Btw Do u have Pakistani national or not ?Like Green pasport holder.

Asalamalaikum friends how are you? My name is Ahmed i am 18 years old i currently live in the US but i was born in Pakistan,came to America when i was just 5 Ive always had an interest in the Army/Air Force I love my country Pakistan and The Air Force is a true inspirational life which i have always looked upon. You see the only problem is that i have a disorder meaning i have no left hand its not completely missing i have a part of a forearm,I am thankful to Allah that i can still work with it matter of fact i typed all of this using it with my right hand,I can do lots of things which people with normal hands can do i can even fight i box...I want to join the PAF really badly i know to be in the military you have to be perfect and let alone this im far from it but i have and will not give up hope i can prove myself no matter what..What if i had a prosthetic hand(artificial limb) which works perfectly like a regular hand and i am supposed to get one will Inshallah soon,would that bring my chances up? I have told my parents about my dream to be an PAF pilot but they said what you guys might say that it cant be done. I feel very bad because even though for the past 12 years i have been living in a country far away from home i still havent forgotten my roots I miss Pakistan very much and wish i can go live there i dont want to live in America i hate it here the only reason im here is because my parents say there arent much opportunities in Pakistan,i say thats complete rubbish..Apna watan apna hi hota hai apne log apna culture..I am a high school graduate going to start college soon..So please if you can help me with this give me tips or recommend me to anybody i would really appreciate it,I have not lost faith and will never i believe in myself and my country with much confidence.

I think your desire to serve Pakistan is heart warming. However, I think the physical standards of PAF will essentially preclude any chances of a Pilot Selection With PAF.

Dont lose hope bro... PAF isnt the end of the world... i bet you can do awesome things for the country instead.

Sorry for the PAF,PA or PN though.

No i have a blue passport,why do you ask?

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

first of all welcome to the forum buddy. have a nice stay here .

and plz take my advice edit ur post and make use of paragraphs so that it is easy to read .

Btw Do u have Pakistani national or not ?Like Green pasport holder.

No i have a blue passport,why do you ask?

Admire your love for your country!! Dont lose hope, there are so many things you can do to serve your country.... You r young & as you grow up you will know more ways to do so... So keep your spirits high.. and may God bless you!!

Admire your love for your country!! Dont lose hope, there are so many things you can do to serve your country.... You r young & as you grow up you will know more ways to do so... So keep your spirits high.. and may God bless you!!

Thanks brother Inshallah i make dua to Allah in my heart everyday

Can you elaborate on that?

Sure, I will gladly elaborate. I am a former PAF Pilot and I remember almost half of my colleagues who cleared ISSB were snagged by CMB ( Medical Exams ). They rejected bright young men for conditions like heart murmur and flat feet. In other words, you have to be in prime physical condition for this position. A prosthetic hand definitely puts you out of this contest. I think the rules are the same for most Air Forces of the world, including USAF. I don't mean to offend you, but PAF has the highest standards because it is the most desirable service , especially for the GDP Branch ( i.e. pilots ).

If the goal is to serve Pakistan, my advice would be to finish your college education in the US ( preferably past Graduate level )and then go to Pakistan. Pakistan has a great demand for Scientists and Engineers, especially in the field of electronics and could greatly benefit by the services of a bright young man like yourself.

Assalam alaikum

yes brother, u can serve pakistan and its ppl in many ways, and let me tell u can serve even sitting in u.s

as long as u r there get the best education

TARIQ

Sure, I will gladly elaborate. I am a former PAF Pilot and I remember almost half of my colleagues who cleared ISSB were snagged by CMB ( Medical Exams ). They rejected bright young men for conditions like heart murmur and flat feet. In other words, you have to be in prime physical condition for this position. A prosthetic hand definitely puts you out of this contest. I think the rules are the same for most Air Forces of the world, including USAF. I don't mean to offend you, but PAF has the highest standards because it is the most desirable service , especially for the GDP Branch ( i.e. pilots ).

If the goal is to serve Pakistan, my advice would be to finish your college education in the US ( preferably past Graduate level )and then go to Pakistan. Pakistan has a great demand for Scientists and Engineers, especially in the field of electronics and could greatly benefit by the services of a bright young man like yourself.

Well brother I guess you are right but i am still going to try when i go to Pak it never hurts to try even if the chances are very dim I have a cousin who is only 16 and he is also going to try but he isnt in the same situation as me I just pray to Allah always for my dream to be accomplished Inshallah..thanks for the reply.

Great advices, many Pakistanis who lived in North America and never decide to go back to Pakistan, it is true. Maybe due to some lack of opportunities, equality, violences, religions issues, electricities, low lifestyles standards, much more. If Pakistan government was strong in foundations and fundamentals honesty, many people love to come back. And PAF didn't do anything to protect Pakistan airspaces despite drones, NATO helis, raids and spy planes.

There is no point to serve PAF anymore.

Back
Top Bottom