What's new

Join the Directorate General of Inter Services Intelligence (ISI)

why not try Short Service Commission???? have you visited the local AS & R center?
If Intel agency it is you want to join than good luck with the hunting as its been 3 years since they advertised for the post of Assitant Director for civilians. And there is no word when they are going to advertise new posts.
IB recruits every year - keep check FPSC. Any post under Federal Govt Organization is for IB.....

Even now you can check on FPSC, there is a vacancy for the post of Stenographer BPS-16, it is for IB.......

yes i see this job title. want to ask you one question.
if i don't know Shorthand but know computer. so.. can i eligible?

?The posts of AD and inspectors were anounced in may for .
which. I applied. But there is no response fo my application any clue about i?

I Want To Join ISI :)
Its My Craze ..! I Am Searching FPSC site from 3 months but have'nt find ad
can Any One guide me????
@F.O.X

Well according to my experience, the advertisements are not that much exposed that a department like Federal Service Commmission is chosen for the induction of employes of ISI or IB, for that employes have so secret personallities that no one other than their close one may know about their their real details........Advertisement would not be offered by FPSC......they are offered by GHQ or PAF HQs pershawar.

Aoa,
I am a graduate Mechanical Engineer. I was unable to join Pak Army long course after my intermediate 2009 and Pak Air force Engineering core after BS Degree in 2013 because of my weak eye sight.
can i join any intelligence agency through direct/civilian procedure..?
Thankyou

Aoa,
I am a graduate Mechanical Engineer. I was unable to join Pak Army long course after my intermediate 2009 and Pak Air force Engineering core after BS Degree in 2013 because of my weak eye sight.
Thankyou

Wasalam and welcome.

Please go through the first page of this thread.

Step1: Don't post about joining or wanting to join on an internet forum if you're serious about it.
Step2: Go find out at a Millitary base

Wasalam and welcome.

Please go through the first page of this thread.

Thanks for reply,

I have gone through first page but didn't find specific answer.
My question is just "would weak eye sight be an ineligibility, as it is in case of Army and Airforce?"
I have 6/6 with Contact lens (glasses).

Thanks.

Thanks for reply,

My question is just "would weak eye sight be an ineligibility, as it is in case of Army and Airforce?"

Thanks.

I don't think so.

Thanks for reply,

Thanks.
both are two different things - Army and Airforce require perfect eyesight because of combat roles.
Intelligence isn't like that.

Thanks for reply,

Thanks.

You can apply in the Engineering Branch of the PAF in the Short Service Commission cadre of Officers.

This website will help you:

Commission Types

Last edited:
kia ap mje btaen ga k I.b or M.I ke post kn sa month ma ate hain or kis news paper ma

Aoa,
Thankyou

how weak is your eyesight?

Thanks for reply,

Thanks.

I dont think weak eyesight is a problem for the army atleast as long as it is 6/6 with glasses, I know several people in the army wearing glasses, how weak is your eyesight without glasses and has some military doctor told you about your ineligibility?

Back
Top Bottom