What's new

Join PDF Open Source Intelligence Project.

Social Media, mostly.

I can may be help in Twitter & FB based data mining stuff............ let me have a look around it that about what can I do to make good out of it. Any specific requirements?

I can may be help in Twitter & FB based data mining stuff............ let me have a look around it that about what can I do to make good out of it. Any specific requirements?
Data Analytics & Data Visualization, identifying clusters, nodes, network....
Hashtag Analysis, Extract follower list of an account and social influence of the account

Field OSINT, focusing on CT/COIN
Sir this needs a bit elaboration. I know OSINT but not Field OSINT and CT/COIN (Counter Terrorism/ Counter Intelligence)? Never done before. Would there be some training?

* Communications monitoring of Militant groups.
Traffic analysts? Listening to calls and deciphering the messages conveyed?

* Print , Electronic Media Analysts
Sir this also needs a bit detail.

I have never done any of these tasks. However, I would love to contribute provided training is imparted.

Sir this needs a bit elaboration. I know OSINT but not Field OSINT and CT/COIN (Counter Terrorism/ Counter Intelligence)? Never done before. Would there be some training?

Traffic analysts? Listening to calls and deciphering the messages conveyed?

Sir this also needs a bit detail.

I have never done any of these tasks. However, I would love to contribute provided training is imparted.

COIN is Counter Insurgency please.

okay. My expertise are non existent. will their be training?
apart frm Technical areas, i.e IMINT, Social Engineering, you can fit in easily in the other areas, they are pretty straight forward. We can go over the basic guidelines for S.M, Electronic & Print Media watch.

Aerial, maritime traffic monitoring can do this i actually did alot on my own after Feb 26 and US-Sulemani fiasco.

And can help with twitter based Trends.

Last edited:
I am not on twitter or on facebook .... I think many time to make an ID on twitter but don't know why haven't made it ....

but would let you know if I find someone who is interested ....
roger...what about Media Analysis? you don't have to have Social Media accounts for that...Watch Interviews, present summary?

Back
Top Bottom