What's new

John Kerry snubbed Modi over Mulla Fazalulla patronage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much mental palming by ahmed palmer.

Dude, if wanna get orgasmic on complete fiction, I can write reams of it for you. Say- Modi made to wait outside as Kerry sat inside smoking pipe. Modi's Dhokla rejected by Kerry and thrown in dustbin.

Your media is far ahead in dramas, we are just taking baby steps which is also giving your heart burns.

I think this bodes well for us.

I mean its not like those pakistanis who want to justify their terrorism against India needed any convincing. So what do we lose, NOTHING!

But if this kind of behaviour, of making up fake news using fake reporter names written in juvenile hateful words and with spelling mistakes and bad grammer receives this kind of intellectual response from pakistani senior members, then this, for neutral or objective observers is very useful. They can certainly use this to understand the kind of intellectual giants India has to deal with, what credibility they have and how much their defence of their (non) state terrorism holds water.

Only yesterday I read about Amir Khan's Islamist chestthumping (and FAKE) interview in pakistani media, and today this. Great entertainment value, if thats ALL you expect from an international defence forum and one of world's largest countries.

@Syed.Ali.Haider @US_statedept_retired @LeveragedBuyout @SvenSvensonov @gambit @C130 Gotta see this!

Last edited:
I'm not getting heartburns, I' genuinely telling you that if it is reassuring you, main khud ek website laga doonga where I will write these things for your reading pleasure :rofl:

As i said, these are baby steps in right direction to counter Indian drama queens, yeah maybe laughable at this stage. So what even Indian main stream drama queens despite all experience do kiddish things. BTW your super-man Modi found terror boat from sea bed?

As i said, these are baby steps in right direction to counter Indian drama queens, yeah maybe laughable at this stage. So what even Indian main stream drama queens despite all experience do kiddish things. BTW your super-man Modi found terror boat from sea bed?
All the best with the baby steps, Oh dont let the door while u go out......

I think this bodes well for us.

I mean its not like those pakistanis who want to justify their terrorism against India needed any convincing. So what do we lose, NOTHING!

But if this kind of behaviour, of making up fake news using fake reporter names written in juvenile hateful words and with spelling mistakes and bad grammer receives this kind of intellectual response from pakistani senior members, then this, for neutral or objective observers is very useful. They can certainly use this to understand the kind of intellectual giants India has to deal with, what credibility they have and how much their defence of their (non) state terrorism holds water.

Only yesterday I read about Amir Khan's Islamist chestthumping (and FAKE) interview in pakistani media, and today this. Great entertainment value, if thats ALL you expect from an international defence forum and one of world's largest countries.
There is a very strong trend of fake news/pictures/articles/videos that keep coming out of Pakistan. Whether its fake wiki leaks, photoshopped pictures of kashmir/assam or fake interviews of Indian movie stars (lol). Dont know why Pakistan is hell bent on loosing whatever remaining credibility it has left.

This news is correct. I also found the article below on the internet:

US President Barrack Obama was apparently scathing in rage at his first meeting with Indian PM Narendra Modi on Indian soil during his recent visit to India. Obama made it clear to Modi that the CIA has evidence which indicates that India's R$AW is responsible for all of neighboring Pakistan's problems which includes funding to the militant TTP , BLA and opponents of the democratically elected Pakistani government including PM Nawaz Shariff's mother in law.Modi was stunned when Obama presented a dossier of the evidence to him which included US Intel 2 satellite images of Shariff's mother in law receiving a crate of Indian mangoes and an Indian shawl. Also included in the dossier were pictures of Ajit Doval, Intelligence Minister of India cheekily flying in and out of Pakistan's tribal areas to meet with high ranking TTP militants. Doval apparently was accompanied by RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat, Minorities Minister Najma Heptullah and Union Minister Raj Mishra on his trips which included propaganda material to convince the TTP leadership that they are all Hindus and therefore owe their allegiance to India. The dossier also included satellite images of Mullah Fazlullah undergoing a ghar wapsi and pledging his allegiance to the Ganges. The US President indicated his outrage that Mullah Fazlullah now signs off his threatening letters to the US with the title Pandit Fazlullah and warned the Indian PM that if India was looking for a fight with the west, Pakistan would be fully armed with the latest US military technology to bomb India back to the stone ages.Obama concluded the discussion by stating that it is now clear to the world that Hindutva terrorism is a greater threat to the world than Islamic radicals. On the agenda was discussions on the issue of Kashmir and John Kerry was adamant that India's withdrawal plan had to be submitted to the UNO within the next four months. It was also demanded that India imposes sanctions against Russia and Iran within the next three months, failing which Pakistan would be requested by John Kerry to deal with India's insolence. Kerry immediately left for Islamabad after the meeting to report to the Pakistani government and military the stance of the US on the matter. Our correspondent in Delhi reports that Modi was heard to express that he knew that the position of PM would be tough but not this tough. He apparently chastised Doval for not going in disguise into Pakistan.

LINK: THE PLANETWARRIOR DAILY

This is so well written sir! :rofl:

At this occasion, the sources say, American team got furious and showed some hard evidences of Mulla Fazalulla and RAW nexus in Afghanistan to influx terror in Pakistan.

The American side took the Indian side quite aggressively and also snubbed Modi over the highly objectionable role of his National Security Advisor Ajit Kumar Doval in the entire dirty game. Modi and his team were grilled over the admissions of Ajit Doval of funding and utilizing TTP terrorists to destabilize Pakistan and Modi was asked to tame Doval

The part in bold is just awesome............
Never knew India was in this bad shape..........
US foreign minister snubbing Indian PM and that too Modi......WOW

inkay khelaaf aye tu sources karab hey aur agar Pakistan key khlaaf aye tu isay achi koi source he nahe hahahahhaha ********* Indianssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom