What's new

John Kerry snubbed Modi over Mulla Fazalulla patronage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Indians are going to cry again.

Lets see we'll find out with time.

Only fools would look away from not investing in $1 trillion investment opportunity. It is not that Kerry is in love with India, it is the power and money that talk.

Lets see we'll find out with time.

What are you going to find out?

When in last 6 years, you are not able to prove the existence of these splendid "investigative journalists"(a pseudonym for Pakistani fiction writers.)

Christina Palmer in New Delhi/ Anjali Sharma in New Delhi / Kapil Verma in Mumbai / Suzie Wang in Washington/ John Nelson in Kabul and Ahmad-Almurad in Cairo aka Ahmad Quraishi from Pakistan

Who all happen to write for Pakistan's Daily rag, the 'Daily Mail of Pakistan' .

Sometimes I feel sorry for my Pakistani friends because i think their belief in all these conspiracies is not exactly their mistake.. Think about it on one hand you are living in a mess and on top of it you are continuously fed conspiracy theories by the sources you hold in high trust. once that start happening your preoccupied brain will stop doing any scrutiny and accept what has been fed to it.. I just wish they see peace soon enough..

Very credible and authoritative sources at PMO, reveal that John Kerry and his team though started deliberations with Modi and his team in a very polite manner but the heat was generated when Indian side completely refused to admit having any role in TTP-led terrorism in Pakistan.
:rofl:

in the off the fake :D

Indian Premiers excuses rejected strongly by American team
  • Modi told to tame Ajit Doval, RAW in the backdrop of Doval’s ‘Vibrant’ confessions about TTP use
  • Kerry and his team came to India with solid evidence of Indian hand in terror across Pakistan
  • During his visit to US, General Raheel’s background interviews with Americans made Washington shift its approach towards Delhi
  • Abrupt end to RAW-TTP nexus placed as a prerequisite for positive outcomes of Obama’s India visit

WTF...please tell me people actually don't believe this imaginative BS

While Indians are suffering through denial and are lashing out at the link, let me ask you guys a question. Do you seriously think that General Sharif is just making trips to the US, Afghanistan and as we speak in UK just for the sake of it and that too without evidence?
Pakistanis don't have a habit of whining like our neighbour does. Evidence is provided to those who matter and one doesn't really need to shout from the top of a K-2 mountain. US could have easily snubbed Pakistan over Indian accusations and that news would have been all over the Bharti Media with Indians going crazy but guess what that didn't happen. It means something other than that has happened and it turns out that the 52" chest of Modi couldn't do anything to stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom