What's new

Joe Biden names Indian-American Sumona Guha as Senior Director for South Asia in National Security Council

It is bad news for Pakistan and China. Now that Biden has appointed an indian, india will now become the hyper-power of the universe and vanquish all of india's enemies forever............. :disagree:
May be am wrong but I think its good move, making Indian to deal US interest in this region. Imagine, now its Indian responsibility to serve US interest and he has too. Will he toe US policy on Kashmir or Indian policy on Kashmir ..an example.

Pity you are looking for foreign saviours for deliverance.
She or he won’t do nothing. They are Americans first.
Come back here after a year and see what happens. The same was said for Nikki in Trump’s cabinet nothing happened.

Well one thing for sure she will only hire Indian-Americans and/or promote India at every turn !

May be am wrong but I think its good move, making Indian to deal US interest in this region. Imagine, now its Indian responsibility to serve US interest and he has too. Will he toe US policy on Kashmir or Indian policy on Kashmir ..an example.

But according to the indians, they will be dictating to the americans what to do, not the other way round............ :lol:

this is an deliberate insult by USA on us an Indian American official to poke his nose in our affairs. has a say on Afghanistan and Pakistan roles in how they need to co-operate what ever bull sh&t they normally say. Pakistan need not to entertain this Biden appointee let’s see how Rawalpindi men respond I hope they do the right thing and tell him to fck off

Back
Top Bottom